[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The gypsies. The fucking gypsies. They go around stealing shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 495x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 495x654
The gypsies. The fucking gypsies.

They go around stealing shit, they set up tents on other people's land, they SHIT EVERYWHERE.

Their inbred culture is centered around one thing: being NEETs and being proud of it.

Make it illegal for men to drive cars, I don't care.

Make Sweden's population 98% Muslims, I don't care, at least then these people would be stoned in the streets.

But these fucking gypsies man. Fucking gypsies.
>>
File: NORDICKS.YES.jpg (210 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
NORDICKS.YES.jpg
210 KB, 1000x700
>>56512751
>>
>>56512751
Shhh no more tears, only cultural enrichment.
>>
>>56512801
If you Romani fucks would take care of your own people, they wouldn't be here. Does everyone have to clean up after you?
>>
Damn she's cute.
10/10 Would let her steal my kids.
>>
>>56512751
Hey who else will keep stoping my car to wash the windshield/give me cigs even if I yell at him to fuck himself?
>>
>>56513009
>Your own people
Gypsies don't consider themselves Romanian nor does any Balkan nation aside from the politicians buying their votes for a buck acknowledge them as their own. Blame the faggots at Brussels for what's going on. We can't make it illegal for them to sell their women and impregnate 8 year olds because that's repressing their magnificent culture.
>>
>>56512801
Romanians are disgusting in general, literally every beggar is from there, the nignogs of Europe by any standard
>>
>>56512751
lol you guys have already lost any hope of winning the war on cultural enrichment, right?
What a pathetic country. Just do us a favor and die soon, so we have an excuse to start the ethnic cleansing in our land as soon as posible.
>>
neet != thief and such
>>
>>56514534
>Living off of your 8 children's welfare checks is not stealing.
>>
File: lelel.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
lelel.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>56512751
>>
>>56513518
Better feed them and their 8 children, anon. Who cares that your baba is struggling to buy herself bread and salt. We need to make sure that gypsies can continue living off of our backs, not paying taxes, refusing to integrate in any way (why would they) and breeding like rabbits.

They truly are the most degenerate scum on planet earth. And fuck EU for forcing us to treat them "Equally". Because when you see a problem with a huge segment of the population it is wrong to approach it directly cuz das racis.
>>
>>56512751
Who was the Romanian girl that rejected you Sven?
I will beat her up for you
That will teach her not to miss with a male's Alpha pride
>>
>>56514920
AFAIK here they don't get gibs (then again the gubment has to hunted just to get your retirement money here). Mostly they are beggars lying in the plaza or selling tissues/cigs.
Man /pol/ actually makes me glad we had a shit corrupt goverment driving us to denbt since that means all the gibmedats fuck off to C.uckmany.
>>
>>56515094
Three romanians have tried to steal my phone, a gang of them stole my friends motorbike, they occupy parks and playgrounds, and most people still feel sorry for them
>>
>exploring stockholm in google maps
>see shirtless gypsy man passed out on a bench
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.