[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Islam and Christianity may fuse to form a new religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: crusaderk.jpg (217 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
crusaderk.jpg
217 KB, 500x704
Do you think Islam and Christianity may fuse to form a new religion in the coming century or so? It happened with many other religions, Shia Islam in Persia is fused with Zoroastrianism, in many places in South and Central America Christianity fused with the local folk religions, same with Africa.

I seriously doubt either religion will die out entirely, but it seems like come the globalization of the world, we will probably see Islam and Christianity fight for a dominant position among the west, and I wouldn't really be surprised if it lead to the creation of a new, unified faith.
>>
>>56510217
>Islam and Christianity may fuse
What the hell are you smoking Canada?
>>
File: Unitology_001.jpg (34 KB, 250x517) Image search: [Google]
Unitology_001.jpg
34 KB, 250x517
>>56510217
They have already fused, forming the ever-tolerant liberal religion, where nobody can ever do anything wrong and everything is allowed as long as it furthers the liberal agenda.

Both keks of the kike-stick and desert goat-fuckers have come together under the blessings of the degenerates to form the most popular and fastest growing religion in the west, the "liberal"
>>
File: 1446843833639.gif (1 MB, 292x323) Image search: [Google]
1446843833639.gif
1 MB, 292x323
>>56510217
>Canadian posters
>>
File: Deuteronomy 18 9.jpg (190 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
Deuteronomy 18 9.jpg
190 KB, 419x610
>>56510217
You're a shitty hat, Canada.
>>
>>56510217

Fuck off Trudeau
>>
>>56510217
The word of Allah is the absolute law and is above all else. Everything else doesn't matter.

So basically no, won't happen anytime.
>>
>>56510627
Allah is god though
Ask a Arab Christian, They refer to God as Allah
>>
>>56510217
>canada

wow man,i think all of that weed might make you guys the new shitposter kings
>>
exactly. its impossible because the further you get into the scriptures of either faiths, the more it seems like islam is a direct confrontation to the bible, That and muslims cannot reinterprit their faith.
>>
I don't know why people think I'm shitposting, this exact thing has happened in the past many times.
>>
>>56510684
>Arab Christian
To hell with him. I will fight him and his tribe and we'll see who's law of god is stronger.

That sums up basically any conflict or civil war in muesli countries.
>>
>>56510300
DUDE
>>
File: Tonpetty.png (188 KB, 250x288) Image search: [Google]
Tonpetty.png
188 KB, 250x288
>>56510217
god I hope not. Extremism in abrahamic religions are cancer on the modern world. Why the fuck can't you fuckers just be secular, enjoy your faith personally like Buddhists and leave everyone else to live their lives and be in peace?

While Militant muslims are ruining the world physically, militant christians are doing lighter damage politically by limiting womans rights, putting pointless influence into law, and ruining the secular nature of our modernized world.

There is nothing wrong with faith, religion, or spirituality, but you abrahamic niggas need to calm the fuck down and sit the fuck back.
>>
>>56510362
Praise Altman!
>>
>>56510217
Christianity and Hinduism is more likely.
Orange Catholic Bible up in here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.