[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why democrats can't win this election , got a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 800x533
Tell me why democrats can't win this election , got a kid next to me saying Hilary will win
>>
Stop
>>
>>56509357
She will. It's already been decided.
>>
Hillary began third wave feminism after losing the 2008 election.
>>
They only have one real candidate (Hillary) and the tide is turning, people know she's a lying war criminal.
>>
>>56509357
Know what's sad? Being under investigation for possible treason still won't sink her chances. It'll be Hillary vs Trump, Carson, Rubio, Cruz, or Bush if there is no god.

Hillary will most likely take it if it isn't Trump did to losing the primary or like dropping out or something.

If it's Bush v Hillary I might have to go assassinate them both.
>>
>>56509739
I feel ya
>>
because kids can't vote
>>
Dems have more electorates to begin with. It's going to be an uphill fight for Trump
>>
>>56509357
>kid
Because real life isn't Reddit. Obama only barely won the last election and the republicans have been winning since 2010. She's too anti gun to win nationally, there's 80,000,000 gun owners that like their guns too much to miss out on a vote
>>
File: 1436067920593.jpg (33 KB, 800x493) Image search: [Google]
1436067920593.jpg
33 KB, 800x493
>>56509357
Because...

Hillary
>woman
>name recognition
but
>corrupt past
>funded by 1%

Bernie
>anti-1%
>"free" stuff
but
>old white man
>communist

Any democrat with a functioning brain can see that each candidate's values are antithetical to each others. They may agree on the typical leftist topics (empty promises) but they will most assuredly run America differently.
>>
>>56509357
>>56509357
The Reps can't win moderate republican and democratic votes, as most popular candidates are extremists. Hillary has the support of most women and is funded by big corporations, putting her in a prime position to win moderate voters and undecided ones. She's also got the minority support because of Obama. She has already won the presidency since the day she announced her candidacy
>>
File: economics.jpg (43 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
economics.jpg
43 KB, 960x528
>>56509357
>>
1. Hillary Clinton is a cunt. It's harsh but every source agrees that this woman is downright nasty. People know a psychopath when they see one. Her staff are worried that she'll break into a tirade in front of a camera.

2. Hillary Clinton is in bad health. She's plagued by blinding headaches, blood clots, and fainting spells. She collapsed in front of a Senate hearing and people are wondering if she had a stroke. It's only a matter of time before she collapses in public, especially if she tries to keep pace with Trump, who seems to have a new rally every other day.

3. Hillary Clinton is pandering to the hard left, SJWs and BLM fags. This is turning off a large chunk of the electorate and will result in the collapse of the democratic party, as the party base values the 1st amendment, and SJWs are diametrically opposed to it.

4. Obama is fucking everything up for her. He's weak on ISIS, which he caused and he's decided to make gun control the primary focus of his last year in office. Gun control is to the democrats as gays and abortion are to the republicans, it motivates the other side more than it motivates your own. This is something democrats consistently lose on, especially when they don't have either the house or senate.
>>
>>56510072
Brazil you really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>56509877
Actually they can.
Look at Canada for example.
>>
>>56510072
women don't really vote for other women
It's already been 8 years of a democrat, which is always bad for dems
Hillary is an old white woman, doesn't really motivate blacks or spics to vote.
Hillary is awful at debating/talking, which you would have seen if you watched any democrat debates.
She'd be fucking destroyed in a debate with any republican.
>>
>>56510042
Unfortunately, I'm worried about that. I know a dude who has been pro-gun his whole life: loves hunting, was in the military, goes to shooting ranges, very libertarian views in general. Now he has some liberal middle eastern girlfriend and claims Hillary is his favorite candidate all of a sudden. Maybe he just says that to placate her and he'll act differently in the voting booth. That sort of shit bothers me a lot, though, and his is not the only case I know about.
>>
bernie and hillary have promised to much. the economy isnt doing as well as the democrats pretend. fed wont raise interest rates when they said they would back in september. 3rd quarter gdp growth is 1.5% and fed forcasted yearly average gdp growth 1.9% . companies cutting spending left and right in america this year

point being democrats are labeled cancer to the economy and between the banks being mad at obama and hillarys claim to double capitol gains tax and sanders thinking he can over tax the 1% its a declaration of war. you want lay offs left and right as companies cut spending more vote democrat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.