[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to burn refugeebrackets made of wood? It is cold this time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1441744254765.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441744254765.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
How to burn refugeebrackets made of wood? It is cold this time of year. Prolly hard to get a fire going from the outside. They are vacant atm.
>>
Ask the finns how to make a classic molotov.
>>
>>56509279
Mix a bunch of styrofoam into some gasoline until it's pretty goopy. Shit will burn anywhere
>>
Shaved candlewax and gasoline, needs to be goopy and slighty sticky.
Fill a brittle glass bottle with it.
Wrap cloth around the neck.
Light cloth and throw that bastard.
>>
>>56509647
no car, cant buy gasoline. Too suspect to do without car.
>>
>>56509774
Not really. Take a jerrycan to the gasstation, if anyone asks, your car has run out
>>
>>56509758
I usually see people saying that you should put tar into it too.
>>
>>56509886
wouldnt charcoal lighter fluid do the same job?
>>
>>56509774
>>56509886
This.

No one is going to think anything of it. Don't be paranoid.
>>
>>56509997
Paranoia is good in this case, keeps me from getting caught.
>>
>>56510121

Fair enough.

If you have access to a lawnmower you can steal a bottle of gas from that.
>>
Does it have ceiling sprinklers? In that case step 1 is to trigger them and get out of there. If it's visible metal pipes with water in the ceiling, maybe use something like Thermite to burn through them.
>>
>>56510355
hmm. this is good. ty
>>
>>56510451
>Does it have ceiling sprinklers?

Havent checked them out yet. They look like workers brackets, no workers there though. Wooden, no windows yet.

Also, i dont really have confirmation that they are refugeebrackets just yet. Still waiting for that, the local government always informs residents like 1 or 2 weeks before the sandniggers move in. Fktards.
>>
>>56510121
You're openly planning to commit arson and/or terrorism on a high profile public website that is well known to police and intelligence agencies.
You're already going to get caught.
>>
>>56510583
If they have water you could probably ruin them by plugging up the sinks and letting the water run.
>>
>>56510121
You could buy coleman fuel / white gas from local camping store. It's the stuff that goes in multi fuel camping stoves and burns well.

zero need to be paranoid about that, if you look like outdoor person.
>>
>>56509279
The fires that are most difficult to determine if they are arson are electrical. A wad of tissue paper inside steel wool put in a convenient location near contact points will prove untraceable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.