[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes negroids nig, /pol/? Why are they so impulsive? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1447085653042.png (335 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1447085653042.png
335 KB, 490x367
What makes negroids nig, /pol/? Why are they so impulsive? Why are they so much more likely than whites to become criminals? Why are black countries all terrible?
>>
Too much estrogen.
>>
low IQ
>>
File: white brazilian.png (80 KB, 192x305) Image search: [Google]
white brazilian.png
80 KB, 192x305
>>56509145
>>
>>56509128
Too little time being civilised, still animal urges. All black children should be taken away from their black parents, and educated for good, normal, useful citizens.
>>
>>56509128
they're born into niggyness kinda how arabs are born into islam
>>
white patriarchy
>>
A combination of ghetto culture and its perpetuation leaving black men growing up without ever having a father or only knowing of him very vaguely. No strong role models leads the young man to look for role models elsewhere and these role models can be found in rap
>>
File: image.jpg (813 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
813 KB, 1136x2200
>>56509128
>>
>>56509128

maybe they are the only unchanging race. maybe that makes them earmarked for extinction. we can only hope.
>>
>>56509128
Self-loathing.
>>
>>56509128

they are generally more impulsive then the avrage person, that isnt to say the avrage person is any better,

humanity is full of "muh feels" impulsive acters
they are everywhere , tumblr, /pol/ and reddit

they dont want to learn to control themselves so they blame the police, rapists, men, jews, anyone

they dont want to become a better person
>>
>>56509734
>they dont want to become a better person
This Norway brother.
They were born into welfare where they get errything for doing nothing but watching tv, listening to ghetto rap and smoking dope.
>>
>>56509128
>low average IQ
>impulisivity due to undeveloped frontal lobes
>>
>>56509128
dna bro
>>
>>56509128
The likely-hood of criminal activity is correlated with poverty. Basically blacks living on western countries are on average poorer than whites. This explains the extra crime rate. Funnily, impulsiveness correlates to low levels of education.

Black countries because they are mostly governed by dictators (see sub-Saharan Africa). These dictators were installed with support of former colonial powers too facilitate access to resources (oil/minerals/crops).

Here's the solution: for black countries, we should leave them alone and let them figure things out for themselves. And I mean really alone, let them use their natural resources as they see fit instead of buying them and later selling them manufactured products.

For black communities in western countries, they need freedom to access the education system and labor market (and I don't mean de jure freedom, I mean de facto freedom) and they need time (several generations). I don't believe in quotas/subsidies, but for example, in the US college is expensive, so if your family is poor you have no chance of attending and likely you will also be poor. Perhaps with public universities like in Europe, minorities would be able to integrate more easily.
>>
>>56510343
nigger

crime creates poverty, because rich people move away from high crime areas, leaving only the criminal and the poor
>>
>>56511019
so a loop is created
crime->poverty->crime->poverty->...

Which came first? Its not possible to tell. Plus, how to you stop the cycle.

Learn to think logically retard.
>>
>>56511215
which came first? the fucking crime, you nigger apologist. Why else have prosperous regions become shitholes and warzones once enough niggers have congregated there?

tell me to learn to logic, reveals he can't into logic

idiot keck dtected
>>
>>56509128

Sometimes evolution gets "trapped" in a sub-optimal "cul-de-sac". Apparently, for whatever reason, black people have managed to create a culture/society which functions based on strength, aggression and brute force, over intelligence and innovation.

Until their culture stops positively reinforcing these traits, they will be trapped in the dindu cul-de-sac.

In 10,000 years, they will probably revert back to full-blown gorilla mode, long after the rest of the developed world has given up on them and hopped dimensions.
>>
File: Arrest me Ima nigga.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
Arrest me Ima nigga.webm
3 MB, 854x470
>>56509128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKN7t3cbBAo
>>
>>56511861
niggers, not even once
>>
>>56511559
Neither crime nor poverty came first you retard underage, they emerged in their modern form simultaneously in large cities during the industrial revolution (i.e. gangs).

You fail to understand logic because a loop has no beginning nor end, you failed to understand my argument.
>>
>>56509128
http://arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/95392024730

>expecting nigs to be smart enough to excel in a knowledge economy
>>
Darwin would just say that it's an evolutionary trait of Homo Erectus to use emotions and brute force to get what he/she wants, especially how they dominate each other, extremely ape-like.

Liberals would say they're exactly like every human in the world and they're continuously being battered down by the white man.
>>
>>56511215
Nigs commit crime because they don't understand economies or nations.

If they want it, they take it. This creates what's called a "low-trust environment" and makes it difficult to perform commerce. In general, whites and other races commit to something generally called a "non-aggression principle". The rules are simple: don't physically harm or steal anybody's shit. If that's violated, people move.

Because blacks have lower general IQ, they tend to have high time-preference, impulsivity and difficulty with abstract thought. All of this leads to crime because it's nearly impossible to hold a job int he modern economy with those traits.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.