[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE PRIME MINISTER LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: le_weed_man.png (13 KB, 284x519) Image search: [Google]
le_weed_man.png
13 KB, 284x519
Would any Canadabros care to explain how this happened? As a Britbong, this would be like Jeremy Corbyn being our PM.

The phrase "the lunatics are running the asylum" springs to mind.
>>
>>56507736
Was Jeremy Corbyn's dad the most popular politician of the last 2 centuries in your country?
>>
Bumping with insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
>>
>>56507941
No. So he just got elected because the public liked his dad?
>>
>get in because of nepotism
>essentially win because the election is reduced to a popularity contest
We would never hear the fucking end of it if Trump is elected but Trudeau just seems like such a fucking airhead.
>>
>>56507981
He is only the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada because the public loved his dad. He got elected because Harper is a dirty kike loving thief.
>>
>>56507736
The people that voted for him wanted legal weed

That's the joke
>the rest writes itself
>>
>>56507981
Oh, and he promised to end cannabis prohibition, which means jobs and money in addition to making the stoners happy. But he would have won anyway. Almost any Lib would have won in these circumstances.
>>
>>56508182
>Harper is a dirty kike loving thief.
there's a lot of things he can be called, but i don't think this is why they lost the election.
people just got bored and liked nice hair and weed.
>>
>the leader of Canada is literally a meme

It's not like we have it any better here. At least he might provide some lulz.
>>
Our guy is goofier, but Corbyn seems to be farther out there politically...I can't imagine he'd ever be PM, but these days, who knows?

We live in strange times.
>>
>>56507736
I'd say he was their Russell Brand
>>
>>56507736
Because Trudeau is cute, CUTE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Xn0Zv28xc
>>
File: canadollarvalue.jpg (5 KB, 287x168) Image search: [Google]
canadollarvalue.jpg
5 KB, 287x168
>>56508340
Harper sealed his own fate by investing too much in the tar sands.
>>
>>56508499
Trudeau is about as un-edgy as it gets though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.