[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did black culture go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Jazzing_orchestra_1921.png (436 KB, 780x529) Image search: [Google]
Jazzing_orchestra_1921.png
436 KB, 780x529
How did black culture go from this...
>>
File: bhh5ifccyaqdadq.jpg (96 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
bhh5ifccyaqdadq.jpg
96 KB, 960x870
to this???
>>
following post-bop, jazz turned into a chin stroking exercise for boring white intellectuals. hip hop was what they ultimately chose to channel their creativity into.
>>
>>56507433
Crack Cocaine, Gangs, and Welfare
>>
>>56507433
Crack thanks to the CIA.
Welfare thanks to LBJ.

Crack led to gangs, gang culture, rap, and overall destruction of moral values (aka niggers).

Welfare made blacks dependent on the state which is why most of them don't take education seriously. It's easier to live off the state than work towards a better life.
>>
>>56507433
>black culture
it's American Black culture. Black Algerians are different. British Black culture is different.
it's one of the reasons BLM is so infuriating. they don't give a shit about the black people who are actually enslaved. it's actually just American Black Lives Matter [more den whitey nawhmean]
>>
>>56507433

CIA infusing crack into their neighborhoods, cultural Marxism, systematic oppression/racism(hard to say when this was a lot worse back then, when their culture in America was at its peak), generational welfare(why learn to be a good trumpet player when you can get free money and smoke weed all day?)

Honestly feel bad for them, I would love if the average black person was still like OP pic, but they would probably be more appealing to white women in that case which would infuriate white men.
>>
>>56507433

Their fathers were a part of their lives.
>>
File: Anthony_Jackson_Bass_Face.jpg (513 KB, 1150x767) Image search: [Google]
Anthony_Jackson_Bass_Face.jpg
513 KB, 1150x767
>>56507646
No
>>
>>56507433
lack of societal pressure

they use to have to prove themselves, now they get pampered
>>
File: babybbq.jpg (31 KB, 635x473) Image search: [Google]
babybbq.jpg
31 KB, 635x473
>>56507433
black culture was always the same. they stick to their own, and will never assimilate with white culture because that would make them Toms, and blacks dont like Toms, because they think they're race traitors.

sure a nigger from that time might have seemed more sophisticated, but they still dont want to be a part of white society. Niggers were, are, and will always be on the outside. not because we have made them like that, but because that is what they choose! if you know a Tom, you dont know a black man. You know a colored white man, and if you dont accept him he will be accepted by none.

niggers are a separate society in america. they dont speak our language.

>im a tom by the way

>>56507646
hip-hop has origins all the way back in africa. its not some new thing. hip and hop are tribal words for current, and story(telling). it was the way stories were told.
>>
>>56507455

Many jazz musicians were gun slinging drug dealing hooligans.
>>
>>56507455
>nigger holding barrel to his head has better TD than spic pointing it someone he doesnt intend to shoot

the irony here is that the nigger will eventually kill a nigger, and the spic should already be killing the nigger. stereotypes are fun
>>
>>56509759

This is an interesting movie. Shows a lot about rural black culture. Moving to the city, if you ask me is what fucked black people the most. I'm sure there are some remote places in Mississippi where you still see shit like this but it seems dead as fuck to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIj1wyK1cPI
>>
>>56510438That's not a spic. Do you even Law and Order?
>>
Without racism holding their animal instincts back, it naturally degenerated into muh dick fuk hoes nigga
>>
File: 1390922553409.gif (6 KB, 111x150) Image search: [Google]
1390922553409.gif
6 KB, 111x150
They saw civilization as chains instead of progress
>>
>>56507433
>>56507455

Black culture in America is only a fraction as civilized as the dominant white culture at any given time. When Jew cultural Marxist termites turn the white culture into an unstable firetrap, the blacks are affected even worse. Add to that the fact that black "entertainment" is the vector cultural Marxists use to propagandize white youth, and blacks are fucked in the game, yo
>>
>>56510563
precisely exactly this. Precisely exactly this statement a thousand times.

/thread
>>
>>56510524
>kids these days think of Ice T as "that one guy from Law and Order"
Ice T is a shitty rapper who took on low budget TV show roles because he sucked at rap music, which is hard to pull off. Even Vanilla Ice was better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nODi6OECzs
And crime drama shows suck balls.
>>
>>56510979
On the hilarious side of this, Ice T was a "straight edge" rapper who used the violent gangster terminology to promote positive messages to the kids in the ghetto, like the way "OG"s used to do.

The gangster culture we see now comes from the misinterpretation of those videos.
>>
>>56507433
>>56507455

crack. watch the cocaine cowboys documentary part 2.

you can see the culture change that happens in hte 80's
>>
niggers were always niggers

i read an old new york times article from 1800's

it was amazing

the reporter,noted how they would do something right in frount of you and then deny doing it

and when they did it admit,they said they were entitled to steal from whites
but regardless,i'd rather have those niggers than the shit we have now
>>
>>56511324
Eh.

I should put it like this:
Parents back in the early 90's didn't much care for this expression in music. This terminology seemed to them like glorifying gang culture, even though it was supposed to be about being born in it and rising above it.

Nowadays, everyone tries their hardest to be that guy who *rose above the struggle*, so they idolize those who intentionally sink to that level.

Remember when Will Smith called out people like Eminem for being retards who deliberately drag down rap culture?
>Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his rap to sell records, well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too.
Now look who's the faggot in recovery, selling no records.

i cry evrytim
>>
Black music was genocided by this trash
>>
Gibsmedats
>>
>>56510438
That's Ice-T, stormnigger
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.