[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooooo do any of you watch homeland? They put up a blabla disclaimer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sMoVcuO_1Hc.market_maxres.jpg (323 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
sMoVcuO_1Hc.market_maxres.jpg
323 KB, 1264x711
Sooooooo do any of you watch homeland? They put up a blabla disclaimer last week about being fiction and Paris wow omfg type of shit and this week............spoilers.....
Syrian migrants in Germany were about to travel to Syria to fight in the war and they turned around to attack Berlin with chemical weapons.

I bet this will go over well in the media.
>>
I do watch this show and have enjoyed it in the past but this series has been particularly shit. I think it's time to kill of Carrie and end this show for good, it's just not interesting anymore.

Series 4, spy vs spy stuff in Pakistan was great. This year is turdburgular supremo. Might not even download the next episode.
>>
I don't watch it but I saw an article the other day about the potential for controversy with one of the main characters betraying US and defecting to Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.687288
>>
HOMELAND IS RACIST

t. Muhammad bin-Durka al-Halal
>>
Is she still psycho bitch?
I hated that...
The rest of the series was nice
>>
Good show. This series is a bit lightweight but good in that sense. First season was amazing. Good politics too.
>>
>>56506999
I watched season one and that finale gave me the biggest blue balls that I've ever experienced in television. One of the most intense five minutes that I've ever watched with absolutely no pay-off.

It was then that I realized that if they weren't brave enough to take out a main character, they weren't brave enough to write a truly good show.

Dropped.
>>
File: 1448077006266.jpg (64 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
1448077006266.jpg
64 KB, 599x510
>>56507303
Fucking JEWTIME!! They refused to let the writers have Brody go snackbar in the bunker, pissed me off
>>
Pig disgusting propaganda

Tbh senpai I was living in Berlin and watched the three first episodes of the new seasons nefore going on holidays, my flatmates told me we had to leave the apt a couple days ago, I couldn't be happier I had a very bad feeling.

Now I'll be coming back to Paris LOL but at least lightning already struck there and berliners, german or not, are already dead inside

The degeneracy in this town is fine but everything is lifeless
>>
Its pretty awful. The main character is literally a crazy bitch; she actually has to take antipsychotics. Yet some how she is so important that the US government keeps coming back to beg for her help after her continual fuck ups.
>>
>>56509251
...Madagaskar?
>>
>>56506999
Liked the bit of Quinn saying the only way to solve the conflict in Syria is to turn Ar-Raqqa into a parking lot.
>>
>>56506999
Is that an actual advert for it???
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3BsyF64gM

This season sucks, but this scene is fucking based.
>>
>>56509819
Holy shit, Zionist correctness is REAL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.