[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide rate per country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Why first world country have higher suicide rate /pol/? it's not suppose to be backward, shitholes like my country should be on the top but instead rich countries are in the top of the list, is there any reason in particular?
>>
I suppose the map should read instead, Very Frustrated Men Who Cannot Get Any Pussy In Their Country!!!
>>
File: CURIOUS JEW.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
CURIOUS JEW.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>56507426
this desu senpai
>>
>>56506170
tribalism and family are more important to a person's happiness than materials and comfortable living. our emotional system hasn't evolved from that since we were all still very tribal not so long ago.
>>56507485
>>56507426
women are everywhere in eastern europe and it's the same situation.
>>
File: vladshake.gif (1 MB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
vladshake.gif
1 MB, 480x361
>>56506170

Rare flag get
>>
>>56506170
Probably because guns are a lot more common in places like the U.S. so it's easier to just shoot yourself in the head point blank instead of hanging yourself and risking paralysis the rest of your life.
>>
>>56506170
If you dont have to struggle for survival you forget the worth of life.
>>
>>56507810
>Japan
>>
File: 1447342753310.png (46 KB, 504x432) Image search: [Google]
1447342753310.png
46 KB, 504x432
>hungary

Life is constant suffering
>>
>>56507426
>>56507631
A dry dick is a very first world thing and definitely not the only reason for suicide.
>>
>>56506170
>mfw I thought Japans suicide rate would be higher
>Googled Japan

Only just realised where I thought japan was and new zealand was swapped.
>>
File: TRUJILLO.jpg (46 KB, 254x320) Image search: [Google]
TRUJILLO.jpg
46 KB, 254x320
>>56506170
R A R E
A
R
E

pls kill all niggers islandbro
>>
I'm on the verge of killing myself too...pretty accurate map
>>
File: xMOd5fB.jpg (502 KB, 1744x1102) Image search: [Google]
xMOd5fB.jpg
502 KB, 1744x1102
>>56508313
:c
>>
wtf japan
>>
>>56508344
well its true I'll just seem like a crybaby but literally working 10 hours a day to learn something like 1,5 euro an hour just to be able to pay my bills and rent and shitpost on /pol/ the rest of the day is not the life I wanted
>>
>>56506170
> Italy, Greece, Mexico, Philippines lowest suicide rate
> mfw being lazy it good for your mental health
>>
I'll probably off myself, no friends, not close to my family... shitty job, country/continent going to shit etc.
>>
In underdeveloped countries you're only thinking about survival and your families survival as well. Like it or not we are very tribal species, we do better when we have communities that wecan fall back on, thats what poor people have in those countries; communities they can relied on even if their poor. First world countries are very isolated from one another, when was last time you said 'Good morning," or any gesture of trying to bond with someone else. Also because poor countries are bery homogenous, which is something our species likes, we like people that look like us. As for Asian countries, their pressure to succeed in academics really fucks them up.
>>
>>56508575
right with you mate
>>56508565
there was actually a data that fat and lazy people are less stressed and suicide like 700% less
>>
Rich countries don't die of stuff like malaria, then they just live until them kill themselves.
>>
>>56506170
>check stats
>we are not first

dafuk is this shit, I thought we were first.
>>
>>56508313

I've been there, bud. I had terrible PTSD by the time I got back from Afghanistan. Paranoia was through the roof. My GF at the time was cheating on me and I knew it based on numerous pieces of evidence and hearsay, but she would calm me down by saying it was just my PTSD. Once I kicked her out of my apartment, she finally admitted it and I broke down in tears. I tried hanging myself in the closet and the metal dowel broke and hit me on the head. I started laughing and felt so relieved my paranoia and suspicion was warranted and I wasn't fucking crazy.

Trust me man. Shit ain't worth it. And it took a failed attempt for me to realize it.
>>
Klk fellow banana nigger
>>
>>56508644
I remember also some data about how low suicide rate is correlated with very strong family ties / strong bonds. Italy, Mexico, Philippines, Greece and pretty much all other countries in that map that are <5.0 are quite clannish/family oriented.

(Also low future orientation in African countries)
>>
>>56506170

I rather live in a country where people kill themselves than trying to kill me.
>>
>>56508851
you are right...that might be part of the issue as well I hate my mother and I never knew my father
>>
People in poorer countries constantly look to the bright side of life since everything around is bleak and hopeless while people in 1st world countries has less exposure to stress and problems kill themselves on the slightest stress and problems
>>
>>56508889
Look at the bright side, at least you are feeling adrenaline, :^)
>>
>>56508845
klk fat burger white trash
>>
>>56509471
material isn't everything though, hard times makes people come together and family/gf/wife etc makes you happier overall than any material or comfortable situation.
>>
>>56506170
What did Britain do to make all their African colonies suicidal?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.