[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so right wing? Could it be that y'all have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 960x960
Why is /pol/ so right wing?

Could it be that y'all have little peepees and are jealous of blacks?
>>
I just don't care.
>>
>>56506089
the president of the united states has been a democrat for 7 years. its that simple m8.
>>
>>56506089
You see what you choose to see, Anon.
>>
>>56506398
oh, and also a nigger.
>>
File: 2015-09-28-22-50-08-1131302289.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-28-22-50-08-1131302289.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>56506089
>>
Yep that's exactly why
>>
>>56506089
most of the authoritarian bootlickers here who love a thick government cock in the ass are either memeing or trolling, try not to take them seriously.
>>
>>56506089
>don't agree with a point of view
>most of the people you disagree with are males
>make fun of their dicks cause you have nothing to actually argue with

If you're not a woman, you might as well get on that free health care so you don't have to pay when you inevitably decide to cut your own dick off.
>>
>>56506089
>why is /pol/ right wing
Because the left wing keeps fucking me in the ass in terms of taxes, gun control, being anti white, hating me, amking me the enemy
It's enough to go full fascist (which is did)
>>
>>56506089
>peepees

pedo confirmed
>>
Gays, niggers and muslims should hang from trees, remember you homo cunt
>>
>>56506089
No, it's human civilization's natural response whenever a large portion of a population shifts toward one side of the political spectrum. Not everyone agrees with leftist ideology so naturally there will be an uprising of the far-right.
>>
>>56506089

If there was a pill that made your dick huge but as a side effect made your skin black nobody would take it.
>>
Because we're adults.
>>
>>56506089
Small pee pees are a status symbol. Big pee pees are gross and just flop all about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.