[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the excuse of sandniggers about invading white countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: quran1a[1].jpg (2 MB, 2240x1494) Image search: [Google]
quran1a[1].jpg
2 MB, 2240x1494
What is the excuse of sandniggers about invading white countries again?
>>
>>56504731
What was your excuse?
>>
>>56504731

Yeah, I know the sandniggers are filth, but you Talmudic Jews are 100 times worse.

As the old saying goes" the greatest trick the devil has played is to convince you he doesn't exist".

There is a torrential rainstorm lasting days. The flood waters are rising. On a quickly disappearing island of land stands a dog and a scorpion. They can see in the distance substantial land. The scorpion says to the dog "If we don't get off this island we will surely drown. You can swim so why don't you let me jump on your back and you can swim across and save us both." The dog replies " If you jump on my back you will sting me and I'll die." Scorpion says "Why would I do that? If I stung you we would both sink and we would drown and I don't want to drown." So the dog thinks about it and says "Alright then, hop on my back and let's go for safety." As the dog is paddling across the floods, about half way, the scorpion flips it's tail and stings the dog. Dog say "Why did you do that? Now we'll both drown." Scorpion says "I can't help...it's my nature."

I believe you can see the point. When dealing with other races, know and understand their true natures as it can be paramount to your very own survival.
>>
File: religion_of_peace.jpg (229 KB, 1023x534) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace.jpg
229 KB, 1023x534
>>56504731
>>
>>56504731
the pictures of our college campuses will have more contrast
>>
>>56505160
Don't let that map fool you, what goes on inside that realm can't really be called peace.
>>
>>56505125
>>56504763
Keked faggots detected
>>
File: any surprise who is behind this.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
any surprise who is behind this.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>56504731
well you did ask
>>
>>56504763
We didn't have a Jewish country to move to.
>>
File: 1447948478577.jpg (105 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1447948478577.jpg
105 KB, 576x720
>>56505708

So how does Israel benefit from making a nuclear armed France into Islamic State? Remembering France actually fought on the Israeli side in the Suez crisis.

"More people to nuke us, fewer allies, we chosen ones are so good at manipulating these goy!"
>>
>>56505125

>Yeah, I know the sandniggers are filth, but you Talmudic Jews are 100 times worse

12 million people are more dangerous than 1.6 billion?

The death of Europe was a right wing too clouded by stormweenie aspie conspiracies to see the destruction happening right in front of them from Islam, and a left wing that could do whatever it liked.
>>
>>56504731
Jews are fucking sand niggers too stupid fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.