[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any of you /p/ol tards be interested in forming a self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21
File: 1430919818402.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1430919818402.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
Do any you think starting a self sustainable community in the US would be a good idea and if so , where would you do it ? how many people would you have? what rules should be in a place, and finally would you want to actually do it?
>>
>>56504708
Half the people on this board can only survive their crippling autism by having a bedroom and a computer and fresh meals from mommy that they can escape to every day. Hardly the best people to recruit for this kind of project (given that your goal seems to be refuge of sorts for when shit goes down).

I'd wager that more than half of the anons that are capable of functioning in a social environment are not physically capable of the labor required to create and maintain a self-sustainable community. I doubt that I'd be able to do farm work on a daily basis for weeks at a time.

Also, /pol/acks are bred on a board where rules are basically non-existent. /pol/ as a board is, at its core, anarchy. So achieving an ideal republic/democratic government is unlikely. And besides, would you really trust most of the people on this board enough to rely on them for something like this?
>>
>>56506019
Yes this is true many people on this board are mentally ill and cannot function in a normal society but there are a few who could have some insight into the subject.
and to your second point yes i agree probably more than half of the mentally sound people are most likely weak and cannot do physically demanding work but i am pretty strong and large so we could work around that once you get everything set up after the the first year and a half or so it takes very little maintenance depending on what you raise
and yes it would be dumb of me to trust anyone on this board in the first place but i know there are some people with knowledge on the subject who could give advice
Where do you think one should go to really find like minded people who would be able to start something like this because i am dumb-founded
>>
If you buy it we'll come
>>
>>56506490
i have the money to buy , i just want people who would also invest into the community i dont want to be the bank of the community which is what will happen if i buy it all myself it only takes a a grand or two from each person to really make something impressive
>>
It would literally be a giant meme playing out in reality.
It's a terrible idea and your first response already said what needed to be said.
>>56506019
>>
File: 1430113886638.jpg (21 KB, 360x318) Image search: [Google]
1430113886638.jpg
21 KB, 360x318
>>56506490
this desu
>>
>>56506634
> implying that i would just let any retard form a community with me
this is a very rough sketch i just want peoples feed back
>>
I'd fill in the multicultural quota.
>>
>>56506764

you would fill something else I think
>>
>>56504708
I've wanted to do this for a long time, preferably in my beloved Appalachian mountains but there are probably better places. Love growing food and have gotten real good at it.

>>56506019
is probably right, would have to find the right people who have skills and aren't total sperglords
>>
some exist in Vancouver
>>
>>56506764
i wouldnt mind you punjab , india is known for people being self sustainable. plus your skin will block out suns light so i could work you for long hours.
>>
>>56506019
This is mostly true. I have a skill and am fit for a sustainable community. I could make us have a working sewer system.
>>
>>56506875
i was seriously thinking north idaho in the panhandle has a great diverse list of fruits and veggies to grow does not get too cold and has some of the best laws regarding freedom, some states dont like self sustainable communities
>>
>>56506429
Look at colleges or universities. Try to find people majoring in architecture, geology, city planning, there will be a few granolas that are really into this sort of thing.
>>
>>56506429
I don't know of any websites or forums off the top of my head, but your best bet would be to look into forums for preppers, because this is very much up their alley. Preppers, at least the ones who aren't nutjobs, tend to be much more knowledgeable about this sort of thing than the average person.

I'm going to assume you're ideal end goal is something on the scale of a small town, so here's my advice:

If you want to make something more than just a basic survival zone, you're going to need some significant capital. I'm sure you'll want electricity and you want to be self-sufficient, which means solar power. iirc it costs more than $10k to buy enough solar panels to make one house self-sufficient.

I'm sure you've probably already considered this, but I'd suggest you consider it again: there are so many details that you need to handle before beginning this. Your best bet is to actually create a scale model of your community, as well as models for living quarters, communal structures, etc. Imagine that you're making blueprints for an actual house: you need precise measurements down to the centimeter.

I honestly don't see the US failing any time soon, at least not to the point where this would be necessary. I hope you realize that it's going to make everything about your life more difficult, where the only payoff is an unneeded security.

In all honesty, I might be interested in something like this a couple decades down the road if things go bad. I'm not that far from being fit enough for manual labor, and I've got a knack construction, engineering, and management. I'm not a bad teacher either.

Just know that this isn't even something that you need to build far ahead of a crisis. You can probably build the essential stuff within a year or two if you hire construction workers to help. Then you'll be self-sufficient enough to fill in the rest yourselves.
>>
>>56504708
the only rules should be that might makes right. No pussy beta males allowed.
>>
>>56507001
This is important if you want to poo in loo and has been one area of off grid/sustainable living that I've been unsure of.

>>56507076
That sounds like a good bet, finding the right climate for diverse growing conditions is also important (for me at least, I like variety of food). Though modern greenhouses/hydroponics systems offer some leniency here
>>
>>56506764

But what if we don't have designed shit streets? Will you be able to shit on a real toilet?
>>
>>56507137
>solar
Don't you think that an ideal place to pick would be one with some kind of water stream for hydropower?
>>
>>56507137
i have a significant amount of money coming from in so i could for sure start the basics, my main concern is making the community with people who arent gonna leave after a year.
my ideal is to have a large hydroponics system have enough land to feed everyone and enough to sell to markets , land for hunting, cows, goats, chickens, rabbits.
i lterally have enough money to get this all started for like a group of 5 maybe a little more. i just want more people so i can have a larger scale
>>
>>56507277

>might makes right

That would end up on a battlefield. A society needs beta males to function
>>
>>56507483
don't you have a bull to prep you feminist shill?
>>
>>56507001 what would we do with the waste could we use it for soil in your system?
>>
>>56507001
>>56506875
>>56507137
could any of you actually acquire the means to stop whatever your doing in life and start a community
>>
>>56507704
I could.
>>
>>56506019
this TFBAHM
>>
>>56507789
whats your skill, trade, or just plain benefit to the community?
do you have anything to offer? and if so how could i get in touch with you in all seriousness
>>
>>56507915
my family is rich.
>>
>>56507999
so was my father, but if you are serious and you would like to discuss starting a community how can we get in touch
>>
>>56507439
Ideally he'd pick an area with access to multiple sources of renewable energy. Solar is available basically everywhere, so I simplified it to that.

>>56507459
I like the idea of hydroponics. It's very space and resource efficient, and I'm pretty sure you can grow potatoes hydroponically too. You've put a bit more thought into this than I expected.

>>56507704
Unfortunately, no. I'm a year and a half from my degree, and once I graduate I'll be making serious bank given the nature of my career field, made better by the fact that I'll have almost zero debt to start with. If things start to go south though, I'd certainly be interested. And I'd have a lot more money to throw around at that point.

I'll give you one of my email addresses just in case:
[email protected]

Oh and just to clarify, I'm American, not British. I'm just studying abroad for the semester.
>>
>>56507704
Possibly, though ideally I'd rather not right this moment. I'm working in molecular biology/biochem but am an all around science fag and my grandpa was basically Ron Swanson but a trained engineer, so I'm very familiar with that sort of thing as well.
>>
>>56508209
Yes my gf and i have been doing the research for over a year learning a bit everyday so now we have a pretty good idea of cost, where to live, how many acres to buy , and what type of resources we need. At this point within the year i will be attempting to start this. As of right now it is just me and my gf doing this but we are definitely looking for people to join you sound pretty competent so i will reach out to you because by the time you are finished will be the time we would want the next phase of people to come and join us
>>
>>56508614

Please contact me at [email protected]

Just to fulfill my curiosity. I have always been absolutely fascinated with things like this, and it could be good to have a fallback plan. I don't have autism either.
>>
>>56508594
though not a professional i am a huge proponent of science so i could appreciate you and your grandpas lines of work if you have an email for bullshit stuff like this i would be happy to contact you
>>
>>56508814
will do
>>
You realise if you actually did this it would be a massive sausage fest.
>>
I just noticed that I don't really have any skills that would help if I were in a community like this. Not that I'd want to join one at this moment in time.
I guess I could perform physical labour. Other than that, my carreer choice is in IT, so none of that is really happening until you guys got literally everything else sorted out first.

Anyways, how would you guys deal with crime, possible uprisings, possible cult formations, stupid teens, etc? I mean, guns can only do so much before you're labelled the next Manson family.
>>
>>56508881
[email protected]
>>
>>56509163
i plan on incorporating more young couples because that is one of largest demographics interested in becoming self sustainable and i have placed ads in other places around the internet to reach a larger audience because i am aware of /p/ols male dominance
>>
>>56509259
IT is an extremely important field i am sure there are many uses when i comes to living sustainable , i intend to have a community where we all have computers and can network with each other , and IT is a great field to teach children about from a young age. I would like to home-school the children to a certain age like 10 or so maybe less or longer dependent on the parent
>>
>>56506019

Probably true. Although I grew up on a farm. I can hunt, fish, raise animals, etc etc

But I would never volunteer my skills to autists on a Lebanese image board. Those skills are reserved for my family who would bug out to our family farm in rural upper MN.
>>
File: 「Northern Powerhouse」.jpg (53 KB, 634x535) Image search: [Google]
「Northern Powerhouse」.jpg
53 KB, 634x535
>>56504708
>every couple of months a naive anon posts this idea
>some agree but noone takes it seriously
>all realise that anons are either NEETs who can't function in society, paranoid faggots who would screw you over in a second or lazy with 0 skills
M8 i would love to spend few months/years trying to make it work

But it'll never happen because people on here are all largely talk
>>
>>56507704
Yes
>>
>>56509259
first off i intend to form a sort of council so everyone's voice could be heard so all problems get brought to light. Cult formations are real issue because the smarter individuals can garner more of the less mentally astute a form private communes inside of the larger community
>>56509682
well if your family ever wanted to be part of something bigger with more security and neighbors who you work with and barter with you should consider the idea
>>56509702
i literally have the all the means to do it and i am going to do it with or without people for sure within 4 months to a year but i would like the help and company of competent people who have the same idea and have the means to do it with me and i am 100% serious
>>
>>56509935
>well if your family ever wanted to be part of something bigger with more security and neighbors who you work with and barter with you should consider the idea

It's a small farming community. People are practically family as it is and everyone here is already armed.
>>
>>56509935
>zero evidence
m8 i hope you do - but its all talk until you post some proof
>>
>>56509976
you have got a point
i would stay with my family as well if that were the case, you have what i want just less technologically advanced then what i would want my idea of a community to be
>>56510032
if your serious give me somewhere to get in touch with you and i would but for all i know your some troll or just want me to post something vunerable
>>
>>56510262
If you were legit, you'd post either evidence of money/land etc

The fact you resort to "your a troll", when all i've asked for is some evidence, is proof enough you're full of shit
>>
File: noice.jpg (25 KB, 118x128) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
25 KB, 118x128
Alright mates, vote for me because I'll make anime girls real

The other cunts are just a bunch of pooftahs
>>
>>56507537
He is right we need subservient men. As long as they know there position.

>>56507574
Yea for human waste we would turn it into fertilizer for livestock pasture. I would set up a lagoon system that would allow the settleable solids to seperated by a pump at the lowest level of the lagoon. Take the sludge and put it into a digester tank that would allow it to further separate and create methane. The methane could be used for heating our compound. Once the sludges have digested off to a drying bed. Then you mix with other composted materials and we got fertilizer.
>>
>>56510390
i have an acre and half in north florida but i dont want to live there anymore it is way to hot and you cannot grow enough to be self sustainable as far as diversity goes,
what evidence do you want?

give me a bullshit email or something if you are serious we can talk i will give you more info
>>56510560
you sound competent so if you want more info and have questions about anything and think you might want to join give me an email you use for bullshit stuff
>>
>>56507076
Dude I'd honestly be game for north Idaho. I've been out of school for two years now and am looking for a change.
>>
>>56510690
>i have an acre and half in north florida
Proof of ownership faggot
>>
>>56507999
Help a broke nigga out?

Tfw 50k in student Loan debt. Sos
>>
>>56510819
are you even seriously considering this or do you just want me to post my private documents on the internet
>>56510745
>>56510872
what is your area of expertise ? besides debt procurement
>>
>>56504708
>self sustainable community
In 2015? How can it be not crap?
>>
>>56511192
Oh no, the amount of times i've been hyped for this sort of thing and it's turned out to be nothing has hardened me too much.

I'm just doing it for all the naive anons that actaully think this is legit

>what is blacking out all important details on MS paint
Get a timestamp and it's golden
>>
I would with the right people. Everyone chip in to buy an island turn it into a libertarian paradise. And we can make sure only whites have access.
>>
>>56511255
by vetting all people who come apply to come into said community
>>
File: DSCN0331.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0331.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>56510032
>>56510390
>>56510819
>>56511323
>>
File: DSCN0335.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0335.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>56510819
here you are faggot
>>
File: not bad...not bad at all.gif (904 KB, 380x191) Image search: [Google]
not bad...not bad at all.gif
904 KB, 380x191
>>56512077
>>56512168
10/10 anon delivers
Lad i wish you all the luck with the commune, shame US visa is gay as fuck

Just don't end up like Jonestown
>>
>>56512436
i just wanted show everyone i am serious about this

just paint your face brown and say your a syrian refugee and you can make it over here ,
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>56512619
Fair enough, but if you ever wanted to advertise this again - just post the evidence first.

The only way i'd probably get in is if the commune takes off and in 6 months you "hire me" to do whatever you need.

Just keep us updated on the Commune anon
>>
File: earthship.jpg (69 KB, 720x387) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
69 KB, 720x387
>>56504708
What state?
municipal concept?
philosophy and religious outlooks?
>>
>>56512077
>$200 in silver

Big league
>>
>>56512619
I'm in if anyone is actually serious about doing it, can help with any physical work. Just gotta get my license and a car first.
>>
>>56512918
maybe 200 in just coins faggot and this is obviously just silver not money but it was the easiest thing to show you that i am not a penny-less faggot talking shit on /p/ol
>>56512761
well i can tell you for sure its gonna start in 6 months
>>56512872
Idaho seems like the best place so far i am to hear other perspectives and views
as far as a municipal concept goes i have not really given it much thought based on the fact that i want to keep an open mind to people who might want to seriously join me so i dont want to burn any bridges and same goes for religious and philosophical views
i am not opposed to any religion besides radical salafist/ wahhabi , and or satanism
i try to say open minded and respect others peoples views and beliefs
>>
File: map 3.png (14 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
map 3.png
14 KB, 500x358
>>56512619
You should consider this map
>>
>>56513264
my top pick atm is Idaho because of laws ect and alot of clean water
>>
>>56513252
I'd say Kentucky cheap land good gun laws further from radioactive pacific ocean and the Appalachian side is far enough from fault line that runs up the Mississippi river
>>
>>56513252
Cool, like i said, keep us posted
I might be filming in America in that time - would love to visit
>>
File: oath_of_druids1.jpg (180 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
oath_of_druids1.jpg
180 KB, 624x468
>>56513252
I'd have o decline myself based on how open you are to others differences,
If you micro society isn't building toward cultivating ubermensch it's not worth my effort
>>
>>56513365
fracking is a big concern id hate to buy land and have the water on it be contaminated and how does kentucky treat off girders/ sustainable communities?
havent really heard much about kentucky i know they have the largest cache of chemical weapons in the US
i have tried to keep in line with Strategic relocation
>>56513615
differences could be an issue in the long run but if we look for competent people rather than look for people who are the same as US we will less likely over look gems. I wont turn someone down because they are different but i will turn them down if they are mentally inept
>>
>>56513252
IT fag here.
A municipal concept is the blueprints of your town. I don't imagine you have that drawn out, considering you are looking for someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Anyways, the network of computers sounds cool and all, but I have to warn you that I cannot do shit like route us to the internet, obviously. No networking or IT fag would be able to help with that. We would need an ISP, and as such a less mountainous region that's somewhat close to a town would work wonders if that is something you would want to do. Of course, that would all be a worry much further down the line.

My email is [email protected], I just want to keep in touch in case things turn sour for me and I need someplace to go in the next however many months bedore you do this whole thing.
>>
>>56513264
>>56513365

I don't know much about Kentucky, but as a Virginia resident I would suggest consideration of surrounding areas and populations. There's several sides to this.

If this were to be built on the east coast (Kentucky, Virginia, or NC specifically because of good gun laws) you'd have a much easier time interacting with towns and cities nearby. The opposite is true when considering the less populated Northwest (Idaho, Wyoming, etc). You have the pros/cons of proximity to consider For example, let's say shit hits the fan. The further away from the rest of the population you are, the further you are from societal troubles.
On the other hand, if you're closer to established towns it would be much much easier to have things like internet and access to goods we can't make ourselves.
Like what >>56513792 said.

I'm still not sure what OP's plans are regarding how far-removed from the rest of the country this is.
>>56513324
Is the general idea of this to be a self-sustainable village within a reasonable distance of established towns, or is it intended to be more of a removed safe haven? Or is it something else?
>>
>>56513792
yes that is more or less likely a dream just ideas to through out to see if people are on the same page or not but thank you for the insight
and no i have not drawn that out yet i was hoping to figure that out in the next phase of development with the people who want to start it and act as the founders , founders will write up plans together so that we can have more than one person figuring it out it will be more efficient that way,
>>
File: tesla-quote3.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
tesla-quote3.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
>>56513756
by different I meant by ideals and outlook

I would guess it be close to doing what the hell you want in the mountainous east half, rural as fuck and a poor ass state
about water
http://primarywater.com/
>>
>>56504708

LOL I remember when I was 16 years old.
>>
>>56514093
>>56514093
I'm pretty broke but I have 300$ in silver and $400-500 in assorted survival seeds and jack of all trades in the trades
>>
>>56514473
also a few hundred pounds of driied rice and beans
>>
>>56514304
People have actually done this with varying degrees of success.

It might sound like a pipe dream, or one of those things rebellious teens say they'd like to do, but all it takes is a few dedicated people who know what they are doing to build a community such as this.
How do you think cities were built? They didn't just grow out of the ground.
>>
>>56514172
ideals and outlook would have to be in line hence " finding people on the same page" i see your point now, it would never work having many people with many different ideals and outlooks on a situation it would get hectic people would turn against one another
>>56514055
i have considered this , this is probably one of my main concerns because if SHTF i wouldnt want to be anywhere near the east coast total chaos will occur because east is way too populated to support sustainable life for all those people so gangs of bandits would form pretty damn fast . i do not plan to be disconnected from society at all there is no need to disconnect until SHTF so yes i would probably buy land not too far from a town where goods can be bought and additional help can be acquired
>>56514473
i would consider you because you could take care of yourself from day one if you are very serious give me a bs email and we can talk more. i have a large amount of heirloom seeds as well so that is definitely a plus.
>>56514663
than you for putting it so eloquently anon
>>
File: grok.jpg (44 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
grok.jpg
44 KB, 325x500
>>56514093
if classified as a religious community it can be tax exempt
>>
>>56514869
that is extremely tempting the community could get away with alot that most couldn't just with a simple designation like that . all the founders would have to agree of course
>>
File: realistic.jpg (174 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
realistic.jpg
174 KB, 680x650
>>56514858
well even if I decide against it I have a bunch of thoughts on it that might help you
thoughtandsought @ gmail
>>
File: Alan-watts.jpg (146 KB, 774x900) Image search: [Google]
Alan-watts.jpg
146 KB, 774x900
>>56515023
that's why I say druidism love and respect nature which you're a part of and seek self knowledge and virtue, top belief system
>>
>>56504708
there is a project about it
https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/about/aims-and-proposals
>>
>>56515147
And there is a movie called ''The Giver'' about it
>>
>>56514663
>, but all it takes is a few dedicated people who know what they are doing to build a community such as this.

And you will never find them, dedicated people who know what they are doing do not want to lower themselves to live with rock bottom losers.

People cannot be trusted, you leftists are just naive.
>>
>>56515147
Sci fi fantasy scenarios are pretty cool.
>>
>>56515231
is that your point?
that people cannot be trusted or that leftist are naive ?
other then that youve said nothing of any value.
>>56515136
i have been watching a thulean perspective and really like many of the concepts that druidism incorporates and the mysticism that surrounds it. we may have a good amount in common
>>
Please call it 'Jonestown' OP after my father who always wanted to do something similar in South America.
>>
>>56515259
I know
>>
>>56515182
i read the book in middle school and it went over my head i should probably take a second look thank you anon
>>
>>56515231
If shit hits the fan, people want a back-up plan. That's the entire reason why I am giving this even a small thought.
You do not have to "lower yourself" to go and do work. I wasn't aware there were right-wing niggers.
I am not a leftie. Working together with a group of people to reach a common goal is not just a left-wing or right-wing idea. OP seems leftie, but he's only putting out left-wing ideas because he wants people. When you need people, namely skilled workers, for a project such as this one, it is much smarter to just accept what baggage they may come with.
>>
File: trees.jpg (85 KB, 439x482) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
85 KB, 439x482
>>56515476
sadly any current druidism is at best aa piecemeal together shadow as the Catholics genocided the Druids and Bards
winter is coming if one believes the meme
>>
File: recovering.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
recovering.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>56515549
What's you ETA until economic collapse or WW3
>>
>>56515910
its sad what Catholicism and Christianity did to the old world religions such as Druidism and Paganism just destroyed it all and polluted the texts.
>>56516002
I am no economist but it is pretty blatantly clear the US is gonna come down like a house of cards interest rates are at 0, the currency is shit, and all the masses are zombified and couldn't give a shit. The millennial generation is pretty much gone for the most part melting their brains at "music" festivals that promote immorality and the level of degeneracy is at an all time high but i really dont know when i hope i have the next 6 months to set everything up
>>
>>56504708
Don't you need females for a self-sustainable community?
>>
>>56516386
i have my 10/10 qt , i hope you guys aren't all total female fearing betas. but in all seriousness yes it does but right now their are many females into the healthy clean organic food fad that do not have enough money to buy all organic win them over by showing them you can grow all the organic food they need
>>
File: 4_of_Clubs.jpg (91 KB, 361x517) Image search: [Google]
4_of_Clubs.jpg
91 KB, 361x517
>>56516319
yeah you may want to check out this thing call the webbot its a program some guy developed that attempts to forecast the most likely possible future has had some accuracy and some misses I'm expecting based on that to see silver move up in the next week or so
do email me you seem interesting enough to spend so time chatting with. any way the webbot said most like economy starts going to shit soon but doesn't full go to shit until next winter, but again out of many possible futures all conscious things are making at once, kind of a pain in the ass
>>
Southern Oregon. Way better than northern Idaho, climate and land wise. In northern Idaho you're going to be overrun in the next 10 years. I. Southern Oregon, people will assume its too close to Cali to be worth it.

Southern Oregon is called West Texas.
>>
>>56504708
>waco
>>
File: irish_girls.jpg (16 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
irish_girls.jpg
16 KB, 213x320
>>56516611
the main problem with women is dragging an essentially narcissistic animal into self imposed virtue when you aren't starting from birth, also most women are inferior to men you would except, and weeding out the shit ones is difficult because they mostly again just go with what ever and don't have real standards
>>
>>56516852
i would consider Oregon the community could grow marijuana that could be quite a lucrative crop based on self sustainability definitely going to do some research on oregon
>>56516989
this is true for the most part but you do find some black sheep when you get lucky and most of those black sheep in the female population are already drawn to the idea of homesteading it is just natural for a women , women could provide many indoor services and tend to animals when men are out cutting wood and doing other manly shit that needs to be done
>>
File: modern feminism.gif (612 KB, 396x264) Image search: [Google]
modern feminism.gif
612 KB, 396x264
>>56517409
my concept is indoor farming every thing in south facing buried on 3 sides green houses with floors that are the exhaust for rocket stoves warming the gardens all year long with a room for growing meal worms for chickens from vegetable shavings and potatoes self containing as much as possible from the outside
>>
File: 1447367891381.jpg (23 KB, 554x544) Image search: [Google]
1447367891381.jpg
23 KB, 554x544
Tbqh it would be much more cost effective to build a massive chain of commie blocks, of a single commie block if u want a lower number of ppl, and under said commie block(s) build huge tunnels with steel bunkers and all that shit, have buses in our tunnels and everything, el chapo tier tunnels. Hope u dont mind a spic with a civil engineering degree. :3
>>
>>56517754
i sent you an email at the address provided
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.