[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make the blue-pilled suck or even swallow the red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1448030477830.jpg (64 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1448030477830.jpg
64 KB, 460x500
Let's make the blue-pilled suck or even swallow the red one.
I've posted this on 9fag
>>
Yea but they're not all bad!
>>
>>56504621
http://9gag.com/gag/azVp6Bq
>>
Yea but muh dick!
>>
Immigration is going to ruin M&Ms the same way that Cults ruined Kool-Aid. The fucks.
>>
>>56504621

The muslim problem doesn't come from terrorism it comes from living on welfare, rapes, formation of ghettos, spread of islamic culture and politics etc.
>>
>>56504730
>the muslim problem comes from muslims
ftfy
>>
>>56504777

That's what I wrote.
>>
>>56504689
upvote it nigras, let them all see
>>
>>56504621
>>
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/668772751725998081
Putin heading to Iran with his nuclear briefcase. He sure doesn't fuck around in applying pressure, does he?
>>
>>56504689
dem comments
>its...its ridicliouses
>muslims are not food
I dont go to 9chan, are these people doing some meme or they are really this retarded and incapable of understanding methaphorres?

oh btw, where is your fence gypsi?
>>
How do you upvote do you have to make an acco?

Also those comments holy fuck those c u c k s clipclop
>>
File: 1447807241713.jpg (107 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447807241713.jpg
107 KB, 600x400
>>56504621
anytime somebody posts a native american when arguing about "immigration"
>>
http://debunkingdenialism.com/2014/07/05/poisonous-mms-the-irrational-monstrosity-of-bigotry/
>>
>>56504882
Cube on the left needs to be sordid and inflames.
>>
>>56505171
Yea, just use your fake FB
Click upvote button
>>
>>56504882
There should be a third cube in the middle that's almost solved.

Label that as Productive Multiculturalism
Label the mixed up cube as Destructive Multiculturalism
Keep the solved cube as Nationalism

You're not going to win anybody over with extremes. Interaction between cultures is not bad (in fact it has proven to be incredibly useful). It just needs to be done in moderation.
>>
I love M&Ms so much, I wouldn't mind dying to one. I'd dig in even if I knew all of them are poisoned, because I wouldn't be able to live with myself any longer, knowing that I had passed up on an opportunity to eat M&Ms.

Why can't you accept my flawless logic, /pol/?
>>
File: schwaben3_720x600[1].jpg (68 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
schwaben3_720x600[1].jpg
68 KB, 720x576
>>56504621
Can I eat the whole bowl please? :DDDDD
>>
>>56505331
(1/2)
>monstrous
Boo hoo
>specificity
Funny because their reasoning is actually guilty of this. Further they use white supremacist under the notion that white supremacists have increased levels of crime. This is faulty for 2 reasons. 1: that those making the m&m analogy are white supremacist, 2: the unverified claim that white supremacists, or those purporting the analogy to be true have higher levels of crime associated with them. Basically a deflection and strawman.
>base rate neglect
Because they are leftists with no sense of what cognitive dissonance is, they seem to think that refugees need to have a base rate. The reason why base rate neglect would apply at all is because something is necessary and has a base rate. Refugees can just be rejected all together. They also point to 10% as if that is the point of the image, the percent doesn't matter. Further, and especially with regard to Islamic terrorism, base rate is irrelevant unless it's 0, 1 terrorist can carry out an attack.
>Cont.
>>
>>56507605
(2/2)
>assumes that risk free is possible
It is possible, you reject all of them. Of course because they are leftists they cannot comprehend taking in 0 refugees.
>not poisonous to you
Basically saying other people will die and not you. Both stupid and wrong. Wrong because the problem's analogy is between a single person eating m&ms and society, not a single person being a victim of the refugees.
>not a random sample
Based on base rate, which I've already shown to be wrong. Tries to assert that the analogy isn't representative of reality which is funny because it's a fucking analogy.
>predictors exist
Presupposes that predictors will make the number managable. The problem is that predictors reduce the effective %, they do not reduce the raw %, nor do they reduce the number to zero, which I've shown to still be a problem. 1 poisonous m&m will still kill you, getting rid of 9 will not get rid of the risk entirely.

My bonus rebuttal is this: even if you reduce the amount of terrorists coming here to zero, it has been shown that 2nd and 3rd Gen kids are more likely to be worse so the number on its face is irrelevant because the offspring of the good m&ms will be just as poisonous.

There is nothing wrong with the analogy and it's simplicity mirrors the simple reason why we shouldn't accept refugees
>>
>>56505331
I could use this to counter the le all men are rapists meme.
>>
>>56504621

But this pic applies to everyone and every place.

>This M&Ms represent "American Refugees". Five of them are poisonous & will try to shoot up a school. Grab a handful and chow down!
>>
>>56505331
I bet the make of that article didn't complain when the M&Ms represented men
>>
>>56505331
>Article frequently uses white supremacist/conservatives as examples
>doesn't address the fact that it was made by a keked sjw to represent men

intothetrashitgoes.jpg
>>
>>56505331
How come its allowed for them to deny this analogy to refugees but perfectly fine for them to use it on all men being rapists?
>>
>>56504621
>try to upvote
>hey there 9gag is your best source of...

I am sorry OP, but not like this.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.