[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you got a job in the trades yet /pol/ ? 1.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12
File: 20150915_163125.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150915_163125.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Why haven't you got a job in the trades yet /pol/ ?

1. Zero political correctness
2. 95% Red pill people. Can expose your power level and everyone has the same feelings.
3. I make 140,000 a year working 2/3 of the year.
4. Stay fit your whole life, no desks unless you choose.
5. Get good with your hands. DIY anything. Meet other friends from other trades who can help you if you need it.
6. 98% White. The rare mong knows his place.
7. Women love a man who does 'manly' work.
I could go on.

Come join the white men.
>>
Why these ambitionless losers have to post this every day.
>>
>>56504235
>Pensions are nonexistent
>>
>>56504315
Really finkek

Go fluff Ahmed plz
>>
>>56504476
Pension non existent. Please look up Suncor's pension plan.

Thanks I'll take my 7000 a month yes please.

Unions here give 7$/hr towards your pension as well swedkek
>>
>>56504235
>drinking and driving
>vertical filming
>doesn't rotate image before posting
Fix your windshield, leaf fag
>>
>>56504648
You don't know the pleasures of enjoying a cold bear on a back road on the way to go fishing in the serene wilderness.

4chan rotated it on me.

Don't hate burgerbro. I employ lots of your friends here. We also help you guys out a fuck Tonne.
>>
>>56504648
PS it's a work vehicle. I'd have to replace my windshield weekly if I didn't want any chips or cracks.

PS it's a vehicle I get laid 60/hr just to have on site.
>>
File: 1448196811457.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448196811457.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>
>>56504775
>60/hr
What's that, like 8 bucks in American money?
>>
>>56505124
Nice b8 m8 r8 8/8

Between me and my vehicle I'm making 150/hr. Working 12 hour days with double time after 8. Do the math plug. I'm in the 1%.

Also in don't have to live in the shitty nigger infested states. No BLM here.
>>
>>56505249
What do you do?
>>
File: 1446901384909.jpg (68 KB, 408x569) Image search: [Google]
1446901384909.jpg
68 KB, 408x569
Have some Ustasa sawing off a Serbs head.
>>
I'm not qualified.
>>
>>56505551
I'm an Electrician specializing in Industrial. Oil and gas. Hydroelectric. Nuclear. High Voltage power systems.

I now oversee the operations of our contractors ensuring they deliver on budget and on schedule.
>>
26 year old here

How do I start in the trades?
>>
>>56505754
This. I've been considering making the jump from Jew paper shuffler to electrician as there is a training center here in my city.
>>
Because my place is in a kitchen
>>
File: bathroom.jpg (311 KB, 897x1594) Image search: [Google]
bathroom.jpg
311 KB, 897x1594
i love remodeling bathrooms. gutted this one and did a walk in shower.
tradesman for life.
>>
>>56505815
Damn I wanna get into trades too
>>
>>56505869
Fuck that's gorgeous
>>
>>56504235
Because I despise manual labour. Now shoo, shoo. Get away from me you smelly peasant.
>>
>>56505249
That's great and all but dentistry is the greatest trade of all. Can't wait do endodontics. I'll be taking home at least 1000 a day.
>>
>>56506029
Based dentistry
>>
>>56505754
>>56505815
>>56505904
Look up local businesses and see what they want you have have to hire you.

A lot of smaller businesses will hire anyone with experience, or who will work for dirt cheap to get the experience by way of apprenticeship. However you may need to take an 8 month course or something - I keep hearing of the "brotherhood of electrical workers" on the radio.

There is no guarantee you will make a fortune. A lot of the best money is either for people who work to own their own business (WHICH IS A LOT OF WORK), who get in with the big unionized public works, or the oil patch.

It isn't a bad life, but don't go in thinking they hand out $100k to every moron who can spend a few hours texting in a heated vehicle near a job site.
>>
>>56505815
Electricians are the biggest ass hats I have ever ran into, they can go fuck their conduit
>>
Can confirm. Trades are based. You have to be good at what you do or you won't last five minutes. There's no hiding in an office cubical playing facebook games all day pretending you're making a contribution. Shitskins don't last, they have absolutely no aptitude when it comes to using tools and getting a job done right, same with women. Just about every tradie knows this, and are redpilled as a result.
>>
>>56505815
>>56505754
Its not too late for you, yet.
Just apply and see what happens.

>quitted wasting my time in academia
>learned a trade
>working hard, honest jobs
>massive confidence boost
>feeling manly as fuck
Best decision of my life
>>
>>56504476
What is it with you çucks and expecting the government to gib you a pension? What's wrong with saving up yourself?
>>
>>56504235

Because of all the horror stories I remember of my Dad being stuck working in non-insulated buildings on days where the windchills would be in the negative 10's-20's and him coming home with frostbite that still fucks with him. Oh and 60 hour weeks to get jobs done though the pay was handsome as fuck.

Note my Dad was an electrician so it's probably different for other trades.
>>
>>56505815
Do it. I'm an electrician and I fucking love it. I do industrial maintenance, so it's a bit more complex than wiring houses (although there's nothing wrong with domestic).
>>
>>56504235
I love manual labour and miss doing it. I ended up going into sales as I didn't have enough of a backbone when I was younger to decide that I wanted to do what I liked - I went to uni like I was told and got a sales job. Don't get me wrong, pharma can be alright, but I'm fucking sick of always being on the clock. Emails coming through at 23:30 and all the fucking admin and compliance. I've started bladesmithing in the back garden, and I eventually want to make myself some real nice kitchen knives. I know it wouldn't do as a career, but it has now got me looking at the trades again. I'm even considering applying to the forces so that they'll pick up the bill for learning as it were.

Anyone else been in a similar position?

Any advice from the tradies of /pol/?
>>
I would kill myself if I had to be around "red pill people" (ie, fucking stupid people) all day.
>>
High school and university professor here. I'll give the same advice I always give in these threads: If you can handle university, then go to university. If you can't handle university, for whatever reason, then enroll in a trade school or apprentice. If you can do so while you're still in high school, then do that.

Not everyone is cut out for university. It may be because you're not smart enough, or you're not enthusiastic enough, or you don't perform well in a lecture/exam setting, or you can't tolerate the bureaucratic nightmare which is the modern university, and so on. For whatever the reason, university is not for everyone and that shouldn't have any sort of stigma attached to it.

There's a shitton of people who struggled through university and ended up being much happier and successful learning a trade. I see it daily.
>>
>>56504476
>Pensions are nonexistent
How is that different from us though?
I don't think anyone under the age of 35 here expects there to be a state pension by the time they're 65+.
>>
>>56506257
What if I get A's in all my college classes but feel like I'm not learning anything worth while, can't figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, and don't want to be a kek in an office?
>>
>>56504235
Planning on getting a truckers license. Mother did it, father did it, it's comfy on the roads, i get away from everything and i get paid. Might as well continue the family tradition.
>>
>>56506257
If I had a professor/teacher like you, I'm sure I'd be in a position I enjoyed a lot more.

I flew through uni and absolutely hated it: My personal tutor told me after I graduated that she'd wanted to tell me to drop out because she knew I'd hate it, but didn't because of how much fees had gone up to. She felt like it wasn't in a position to say and that she has to struggle with it a lot more often now. I do wish she'd mentioned sooner, but that's hindsight for you.

You're doing a great job Anon
>>
>>56504235
>Why haven't you got a job in the trades yet /pol/?
Because I don't want to be stressed out 24/7 and perpetually closing in on burnout like those I know working trades.
>minimum of one phone call every five minutes for the entire day
>>
Also there is nothing wrong with doing manual labor for yourself - but being forced to do it for a boss is pleb as fuck, and basically means you fucked up and aren't smart enough. Tradefags can spin however they want but at the end of the day they were too dumb to handle real school.
>>
Enjoy the decent pay while it lasts. With what is going on on college campuses today, expect a huge influx of young, cheap labor soon driving down wages. You will also be replaced by cheap immigrants. Union busting will eliminate the protections you think you have.

Construction prices are out of hand and something will be done.
>>
>>56504476
nice gibsmedat mentality

if a person wants a pension, they can create one on their own, they don't need 100% of the population to support you because you are basically a dindonuffin
>>
Four 9 hour days
>every weekend a long weekend

$42/hour
>double time OT

Pension and benefits

Steamfitter here
>>
>>56506392
Then you are exactly the kind of guy, who should heed his advice.

For me, it was the bureaucratic nightmare part of university, which made me unfit. What he said makes perfect sense. University simply isn't for everyone, even if you're smart and got it all, it doesn't matter.

Learn a trade.
Become a man.
>>
>>56504235
Yeah, but no. Trades are shit. They're not, but they are.

My dad is an electrician, my brother is a plasterer and I'm a plumber. We make good money but the work is physically hard and the career is short.

Electrician: knees fucked by 45 after years crawling on floors.
Plasterer: back and knees fucked by 45 after years of using one arm predominately and working over your head.
Plumber: back, knees, hands, wrists - all fucked by 45

To earn good money you have to be 'time served' (apprenticeship). Dont bother with courses at college. Theres a million guys doing these thinking they'll make big bucks. You won't. Noone will hire you as your speed wont be up to par. Your knowledge and experience (to cut corners and problem solve quickly) will be non existent. You might be able to work for yourself doing odd jobs for homeowners but there's a million guys doing that already.

Our money comes from property. We buy it, rent it, or flip it. We can turn a house around in a matter of weeks or have rented just as quick. It's a long slow game. My family have been doing it since I was a baby and since me and my brother are on board, its got bigger and better and has let my dad retire.

You wont have any pension. You wont have any holiday pay (you will normally be a self employed subby (sub contractor) in the UK) You'd better not piss your money!

But overall, I love it. It's a good life. I make my own hours (to a degree!) the friendships you make last a lifetime. It's the most manly thing you can do. And yeah, our wives fucking love we're fit and strong, take no shit from anybody and can fix anything.
>>
>>56504235
>parents pay into school fund since I was kid
>always telling me I will be the first one in the family to go to university
>accepted into university of choice for computer science
>25k saved for tuition from fund and 15k from me working
>I'm not even sure I like programming enough to do it as a career
>parents think that because I am "smart" labor jobs are beneath me
>tfw I just wanted to be an electrician like my grandpa and great grandpa
>>
>>56506581
Pensions arose because employers used to have to compete for employees

not so much anymore... im lucky with the 2.5% i get, but its okay because ive got a nice 401k too
>>
>>56506779
>Electrician: knees fucked by 45 after years crawling on floors.
>Plasterer: back and knees fucked by 45 after years of using one arm predominately and working over your head.
>Plumber: back, knees, hands, wrists - all fucked by 45

I think that's just shitty inbred bong genetics, we don't have that issues state side
>>
>>56506885
You show me a guy still on the tools past fifty and I'll show you a guy who is fucked physically and financially.

The're no different to sportsmen. They make good money in their prime, once they reach a certain age they don't have the speed or stamina and rely on their knowledge to carry them through.

Older guys are good to work with, they know everything but hate doing anything manual. You end up doing all the donkey work while they set up the system.
>>
File: one.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone ever been to the mental hospital before?

I've been in 5 times over a peroid of a year and a half. Here's some highlights

>A guy walked in wearing camoflauge and I thought he was out to kill me so i snuck up behind him and put him in a rear nakid choke shouting, "He's got a gun"
>Always sitting at the cool table because im a 6"4 fit dude
>qt crazy chicks hitting on me and getting mad that i wont pay attention to them (because i thought they were aliens)
>sneaking a weed oil vaporizer in and getting high as fuck and paranoid as fuck
>getting my own room in a max security one that doesnt allow you to go out side but was super new and had super good food
>being inducted into the illuminati by a guy who wrote illuminati themed raps
>trying to escape by attemping to drown my self in the toilet (because id just reincarnate into a body not stuck in a mental hospital)

All in all it was a 7/10 experience
>>
>>56506885
Your houses are also built very differently - lots of timber and plasterboard compared to brick over here. (Generally speaking that is). I'm no tradesman, but I'm pretty sure that differences in the building process would contribute to how much your body gets fucked. Most people working past 45 in that kind of job I've noticed end up in some form of management/consultant position, either with their own firm paying younger guys, or as part of a larger company
>>
Part of me does actually think I should have done a more hands on job. I'd have probably enjoyed bricklaying or some other outdoorsy thing that actually requires quite a bit of skill.
>>
>>56504235
>Why haven't you got a job in the trades yet /pol/ ?
Because I don't want to drink heineken piss.
>>
>>56504235
I've definitely been considering it, I enjoy my current job (manage a pizza place) but I've pretty much hit a ceiling and there's no where left to move up within the company. im just not getting any sense of satisfaction out of this job anymore, and there's no better sleep than after a long day of manual labour desu senpai
>>
>>56507218
i like your style, shouldve fucked that sweet crazy alien pussy tho. at least they werent niggers.
>>
how come every post about working in the trades is about someone who makes 200k starting

in general you earn more if you go to university, the evidence is overwhelming
>>
found the plumbr
>>
>>56507559
The grass always seems greener on the other side.

Trades are not strictly 'manual labour' we have labourers and apprentices for manual work. Once you are time served your head will be full of other shit, not getting tired doing manual work.

As a self employed tradesman, your job is to cost, plan and install. Most of the time you will be working for yourself giving quotes for jobs.

Your evenings are full visiting potential jobs and doing costings. Your mornings (7am-8am) will be spent in wholesalers getting equipment for that day.

Your day will will be spent installing while (as already mentioned) your phone rings every ten seconds.

You will forget something, you'll need to go back to the wholesalers (there's your dinner time gone!)

You will fuck up. You will under price a job and end up working all week for less than a Big Issue seller. You will cut through a pipe or cable you didn't know was there. You will break a tool that you need: back to wholesalers - more time and money lost. You'll get shit on someone's expensive carpet: more money and goodwill lost. You work to deadlines and fixed prices. Late nights are very common. The list of shit just goes on..

Depending which trade (plastering is quite cheap, plumbing and sparks are excpnsive) for tools. I probably carry around £30,000 worth of tools with me every day. On top of that you need transport - there's another £10,000 for a second hand van or 20k for new. The your public liability. Then your
>>
>>56504235
OK fag, what work do you do?

Wayne lambright asking.
>>
>>56507712
Really?

Womens Studies? African history? Sociology? etc etc etc. I think your average trade will beat them hands down for pay.

Obviously, STEM is different but not everyone is cut out for that.
>>
>>56508647
Other Dutchy, but those kind of idiot studies are not prevalent here. They are a bad comparison.
>>
>>56508647
Also, your universities are different than ours. You have institutions which should not be called university. I suspect that some of your 'universities' that offer bogus degrees are our equivalent of community college.
I highly doubt a respected university would offer such degrees because it would damage their image..
>>
>>56506171
>>56504476

I know right

Pension fags are the worst and the reason our economies are pure trash. Entitlement and expecting the state to provide you with a form of welfare is just tosh.

Embrace capitalism - invest in businesses, invest in property, invest in your family dynasty and become rich from that

pensioners are such a burden on society
>>
>>56509020
Pensioners pay for their own pension.
There's the issue of pensioners who retired at 45 and live to be 95. Those do obviously not pay for their own pension.
>>
I work for GLS and I get about a $300 yearly pension increase. I've worked here for around 8 years. Once I reach 10 years I'm getting on disability and retiring so I get $4k a month at 28 years old.
>>
File: image.gif (568 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
568 KB, 500x375
I'm 26 and pilot cargo planes for a transport company.

>Tfw I make $95/hr flying my mobile office around.

Everyone in my profession is male, usually older and red pilled. Huge advancement opportunities because this is a profession dominated by an aging generation.
>>
>>56510274
Sounds good.
Can I ask how you got into that line of work? Did you start in the military?
>>
File: 1430965400697.png (574 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1430965400697.png
574 KB, 480x480
>>56504235
>3. I make 140,000 a year working 2/3 of the year.
>>
>>56510371
Grandad piloted planes for the military, had his own small recreational plane which I basically grew up in. Had a lot of aviation knowledge as a teen and once I was able went to a short flight school and used his plane to log more hours while taking miscellaneous classes at university (just for fun and the sake of learning.)
>>
The trades...

Is 90% telling the same vulgar jokes over and over again. When you move from one crew to another you realize everyone had the same repitoire.

>Hey, he told me you eat shit sandwiches for breakfast! I suck up for you though man. I said hey!! That's not true, Mikey doesn't like bread!
>HAHAHAHAHA

Every time. Can't wait to stop working with these vulgar beasts.
>>
>>56506245
Well I got some advice for you. Bladesmithing is one of the most amazing crafts, I believe, out there but like all crafts you can only make money if you are good. There is no hiding from a shitty looking result of a trades smith/ physical work.
Also in trades most of the value comes from knowing techniques that others don't and finding sources to learn them like new jobs in the cutting edge of your field.
Basically you won't get anywhere just by doing amateur things in your backyard, you will need a bladesmith school and an apprenticeship in a good company like kai or seikimaguroku.
>>
>>56506489
Really depends, its classic in pol to be extremely edgy and focus on the worst aspects of a subject but truth is intellect will shine anywhere in any profession.
>>
File: 1447026423160.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447026423160.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1000
>>56510578
I work a 14/7 rotation. In actuality with the time off intake I'm probably only working around 60% of the year.

To other posters.

My body is fine and will stay that way. Any respectable company will supply you with all need PPE as to not harm yourself. Wear your fucking knee pads.
I'm also a /fit/izen. After my day I'm in the gym for 2 hours. I'm 30 and run circles around 18 year Olds.

There are LOTS of people here over 50. All fine. It's not like residential construction where you are killing yourself and your body.
>>
>>56506489
Why in the ever loving fuck would I want to spend 8 years in UNI for STEM when I currently make more money than any fucking engineer I know.

GL STEM field dominated by shitty Indians and Chinks working for half of what they should.
>>
Reminder that Trades are the "mathematics degree and $500,000,00 starting"

1. False
2. True
3. Depends entirely on trade, and making that much would take years upon years
4. Depending on what kind of work you do, you MIGHT get not fat. Not fit from work alone though
5. DIY anything? My plumber can't weld the pipes. AAAcarpenter won't know how to lay electrical systems out properly.
6. Depends entirely on location
7. They only like you because tradesmen have a solid career, not because how "manly" you are

And people also seem to think that an apprenticeship is as easy as asking. It's not. Most apprenticeships are like applying for a university.

t. Aerospace welder
>>
>>56506296

So much this
>>
>>56510920
i think that's just any job that doesn't deal with the public and doesn't consist of sitting at desks

i know restaurant kitchens are certainly exactly the same
>>
>>56504235
>3. I make 140,000 a year working 2/3 of the year.
good thing the overpaid tradespeople bubble will never pop, right? people making doctor money for some kind of manual labour is infinitely sustainable!
>>
>>56506257
If only someone had said this when I was in fucking college instead of acting like it's the only option and I'm wasting my life if I don't go.

So many people got fucked over by those arseholes because of that attitude. I had to hear my hipster psych teaching tutor lecture us all about how dumb tradesmen are and how much better we are.
>>
>>56504235
>Come join the white men
>Drinks Heineken
Are you even part of the white men yourself, OP?
>>
Based electricians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H04oAKnaK8
>>
>>56505249
>I'm in the 1%
Come on now lad
>>
>>56506245
Britanon, my neighbor here in the states started his own knife making business and now makes $100k+ Every year jist from that. He makes them in his fucking garage. Thats on top of his website design company and professional photgraphy gigs. He's made it. You can too.
>>
>>56512189
Absolutely right.

There is this fucking meme, that people working the trades are fucking dumb and poor as shit, basically the subhumans of any given society.
Its all lies.
>>
Currently doing a history degree in university, not into it and feel like I'm wasting the tax payers money and my time.

Looking to get into a trade, would anyone like to shed some advice, either in favour of leaving uni or not.

Cheers lads.
>>
File: 1438657633805.jpg (76 KB, 630x822) Image search: [Google]
1438657633805.jpg
76 KB, 630x822
>>56507218
omg ur so crazy

MUM IS GONNA FREAK!!!! XD
>>
>>56504476

Boo hoo I am entitled to be taken care of my whole life.
>>
>>56508462
Bro you need to get into commercial. We're working on 5 high rises coming up 5 minutes from my house.
Feels good, man
>>
>>56504235
I work an inbetween of trade and IT. 80% travel and home office. OP is correct. 95% red pill. And mixed between religious and atheist but no.one cares ur beliefs as long as you're not a shitbag. Blacks are all brotier too.
>>
>>56504235
trade is better for most people than college is. personally i have the financial ability to become an engineer, so that's my plan. my college is also pretty conservative, so that's good.
>>
File: 1373787964699.jpg (52 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1373787964699.jpg
52 KB, 500x664
>>56504476
>Mfw 401k and profit sharing
>>
master of information systems
programming and networking
app development
feels good man
>>
File: 47.jpg (62 KB, 720x543) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
62 KB, 720x543
>>
>>56513112
Industrial electricians earn some decent dosh but you'd need to start out as an apprentice and work up, It would take a good five years and you moving around jobs to find the best opportunities as well.

But yeah that degree won't be much use out of a generic office job, do you want to work for the council?
>>
>>56505830
Cookfags I would consider trade.
Army cook in past here
>>
File: 37.jpg (24 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
24 KB, 400x319
>>
>>56513778
Nah, I just thought teaching would suit me. Big mistake..

Thanks for the advice, anymore?
>>
>>56504235
Trades are great, but, while the tradesmen themselves are mainly not bluepill faggots, they are always hired as a slave to the bluepilled.
How does it feel to wire a huge exhibit on why cultural marxism is the best thing since the death of Nazi Germany? It feels bad, man.
>>
only child here.
>all my life parents say Im meant for something great
>start making a college fund for me and tell me Im going
>finish high school with a 4.2 GPA and enough AP tests to start off already as a sophomore in college
>get there, the bueracracy, teachers, rules and systems in place are shit, utter shit
>spend the whole time not going to my classes and smoking weed and longboarding the campus
>end of year go to a psychologist and get a medical withdrawal from the school for depression
>my 0.0 GPA goes back to high school levels, money for tuiton comes back. Only lost money on paying the dorm off

>now working three jobs, two of them being shit tier and one being a slight trade job while saving money and living with my parents

I'm 19. What I would like to call highly intelligent. Yet I am totally clueless on where to take my life. I abhor the liberal bias on universities and their false views on reality. Do I go back and suffer through three years at a different college that hopefully doesn't have their teaching staff comprises of first-year immigrants, or do I join a trade school and save money up for investing into my own business later down the line?

If I went to college I would major in Physical Chemistry. I dont yet know whst trade really piques my interests.
>>
>>56514317
Why not try to found a software startup
>>
HVAC journeyman.

Just replaced a capacitor for $200. -not even noon yet.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.