[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media steals Trump's thunder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x121
ABC morning news just stumped trump. They talked about the info graphic, but only said that it's wrong, and that the agency isn't real, and that he's a racist. Game over, this was a huge mistake, Trump just shot himself in the foot because the media will do whatever the fuck they want now.
>>
>>56503561
You can't play the "but it was my plan all along" card with the American press, they don't take that bait. Unless you're Obama, he's black, so they'll let him make whatever excuse necessary so he's not to look like a fuck up.
>>
>Implying you can stump Trump
>Implying any publicity is bad publicity
>>
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/22/3724965/donald-trump-tweets-fake-racist-and-wildly-inaccurate-murder-statistics/

Woooow
>>
Holy shit Trump what are you doing
>>
Trump is fucked. They have the perfect opportunity to eliminate him right now. Every network should jsut do this : Say that he used false data, say that it was blatantly incorrect and say that it was racist and that no network will tolerate giving air time to the racist clown. Trump seems to forget that the media made him not the other way around and they can unmake him.
>>
Oh, and reminderL 62% counting the Arabs, And North Africans.
>>
>>56505711
>>56505659
>>56505570
trump can claim hacked account and tis all good. the numbers aren't even that far off; it doesn't say WHERE the statistics are from other than within the US, and at the bottom it cites san francisco pd as a source.
>>
File: 5567239930_74dddd68d4_z.jpg (171 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
5567239930_74dddd68d4_z.jpg
171 KB, 640x425
>>56505570
>thinkprogress
>>
>>56505839

No you CANNOT fuck up this badly as a candidate for the US presidency. If you are gonna be a racist shitlord at least use accurate data to back it up. In 2012 Rick Perry got eliminated coz he forgot the names of the departments he would eliminate. Trump is finished.
>>
>>56506026
>THIS TIME HE'S STUMP FOR SURE I PROMISE. HE'S DEFINITELY DEFINITELY SURELY STUMPED GUYS CMON, IT'S 2015.

What's so hard to understand about Can't Stump?
>>
>Totally for sure really stumped this time guys I promise
>>
>>56503561
Fuck off GOP anti trump shill

Sage
>>
>>56505711

They can't state its incorrect without providing proof, and that means admitting black people are shit and kill each other and all other racial groups more than anyone else.
>>
>He retweeted MEAN THINGS ABOUT BLACKS

He retweeted a fucking swastika
>>
File: swag.png (764 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
swag.png
764 KB, 1024x576
>>56503561

>THIS TIME it's gonna happen, I swear!

Top cucк.
>>
Retard, all he has to do is post a retraction and put up the real stats, which are just as fucking bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.