[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is South Park right? Do guys just pretend to be PC to get pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 15
File: pcbrossouthpark.gif (787 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
pcbrossouthpark.gif
787 KB, 480x270
>>
>Implying you can actually get pussy by being PC

Dialectic twaddle.
>>
>being a massive beta
>getting pussy

No. That's the retarded part. These types of faggots rope in beta losers but none of them ever fuck, they still go for the alpha males that don't take their shit seriously.
>>
>>56503151
>what is a white knight
>>
>>56503221
Sadly, in the US, our women are really that stupid. Caring about lame shit, or even pretending to, is probably why any millennial today gets laid.
>>
>>56503151

I'm pretty sure I could nail one of my first cousins since she is so red-pilled.
>>
>>56503151
Only beta faggots MIGHT get pussy, and if nothing else, they at least get to talk to women instead of being your average run-in-the-mill basement dwellers in the past.
If you act alpha, being PC or not does not hold any significance since women are attracted to confidence above all else.
>>
I suppose some do but it's a futile effort. I remain as I am, politically incorrect
>>
Yes, the majority of PC sjw fags have alterior motive. And the ones that really believe that they are doing the right thing (like PC principal) are basically fooled cogs working for a grand system.
>>
>>56503221

>Hugo Schwyzer

Remember the feminist teacher that was fucking his students? Of course, most feminist men dont get laid, Hugo only got laid because he was a teacher.
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108 KB, 1200x900
>>56503322
>>first cousin
>>
No. Most PC people are millenial faggots (born 1995 and up). I guess it's the beta male culture they were grew up in. Luckily I was born 87 and born in an atmosphere where being a Man meant something.
>>
>>56503499
>Not fucking your cousins
Wow what a pleb.
>>
Tell me honestly,why did SP decided to go full pants on head anti liberal?
The new episodes are like /pol/ greentexts.
Are they going for post-irony.
They make me go mental.
What was the motivation behind this?
>>
>>56503709
The motivation is that everyone can save on their car insurance by switching to GEICO
>>
>What are white knights
>what are frat bros that only spout that bullshit just to crush puss
>>
>>56503812
Elaborate please.
>>
>>56503650
R
A
R
E
>>
>>56503709
Honestly the new SP season is the most hilarious one i've seen so far, pretty happy with the change
>>
>>56503650
I agree, I'd totally fuck my cousin. Shame that we're not doing much to dispel the rumours of us being inbred potatomancers. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go down to the basement and feed cousin Mongo his daily bucket of fish heads.
>>
You got it completely wrong.

To understand the idea we need to understand the situation of American Universities. It's the liberal and leftist breeding ground. Every year it releases thousands of young, dumb Americans brainwashed by liberal professors and liberal ideas being taught there.
>>
>>56504031
I find it funny,but only in limited quantities.
The yaoi episode was disgusting.
I just don't get the sudden change.
Are there any articles on this?
>>
>>56503260
Because women are too retared to tell alpha male or beta male.
>>
I think one of the points it was trying to make is that many males adopt the progressive liberal mindset simply because they don't want to disagree with a woman/women, because they don't want conflict with a woman because they want to fuck them and have been taught that pussy is the most important thing in the world and you aspire to do anything to get it.

Also having a crush or even being in love with a woman that you aren't in a relationship with will literally make you the biggest beta ever, knowing this from personal experience. Granted I was like 16 but still.

In all honesty it is "easier" to be liberal and in agreement with a woman, and especially if there is pussy/affection/love/chance of a relationship (even though you're probably "friendzoned") any sort of personal integrity of opinion regarding difficult topics goes out the window, because why would you want to upset a girl that you like by disagreeing with her?

It says quite a bit about the current state of men and "masculinity".

TLDR: beta guys don't necessarily actually believe in the more insane aspects of liberal mindset, but don't want to disagree with it either because they don't want to disagree with girls
>>
>>56503650
Of course this is coming from Alabama
>>
>>56503221
>sensitive guy with a guitar trope
>>
>>56504307
What are south korean women like, koreabro? Also, are you Korean, or just a white guy living in Korea?
>>
>>56504105
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>56503321
take note of this for next trip to the US...
>>
>>56503951
no, its not, fucking newfag
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>56503151

look at their arm motions.are matt and trey secretly nazis?
>>
>>56503709

My guess? Gamergate.

The Southpark guys are avid gamers and probably got fed up with the SJW shenanigans infecting all levels of media right now.
>>
>>56503151
Definately, I see it here all the time.
It's a way for betas to appease females, thus granting them pussy access.
>>
>>56504105

>that flag
>wants to fuck his cousin

>>56494422

We've missed you.
>>
>>56504732
you're a bit off friend.
They subscribe to these retarded policies and ideologies that women tend to support en masse. They do this to ATTEMPT to get pussy, but no, no orbiting betamale has ever gotten pussy from being PC, it's never happened. the SP episodes are making fun of frat boys who get the pussy regardless of what stupid shit they say.
>>
>>56504732
>gamergate
Bah!Fucking thing still has consequences?
Still?
It at least had a relatively good influence on SP.
>>
>>56503151
It's not that guys are pretending to be PC to get pussy. It's just that most people don't really give enough of a shit about these things to investigate or even stat-check political claims. South Park's saying that men are the same as always, so are women, that PC-ness is the new trend, and that it's lame as fuck because this generation is too stupid to identify blatant contradictions. You aren't going to see any red pills drop from SP anyways since it's half made by a jew.
>>
It's just the new social fad. It's 'in' and so people have naturally found a way to co-op that into gaining what everyone wants. Sex, money, and power.
>>
>>56504384

Literally works every time on chicks.
>>
File: v79t6bz.png (299 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
v79t6bz.png
299 KB, 498x498
>>56503650
>>56504105
>>
>>56503650
>>56503499
>>56503322

Me and My Cousin matched each other on Tinder, I messaged her but nothing =(
>>
>>56504272
>The yaoi episode was disgusting
bro, you gay? Don't you have a heart ?
>>
>>56503275
This. SP is right, they are doing it to get pussy, but the good lookin PC's are a rarity.
Most of them are ugly, weak emo/gay/hip shits who m'lady all the time and at best get pegged by a tranny.
>>
>>56503151

No, they're just pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the "movement".

I think whoever coined "cry bullies" put it best. SJW are just bullies who use oppression as a shield. The whole "racism = power + prejudice" shit is a typical example. It just boils down to "one rule for me, one rule for thee".

Same with the feminists really. They're not interested in equality anymore, they just want leeway to have their word be law (literally in the case of rape accusation), to never be questioned (seriously floating the idea of jailing people for speaking against feminism), to always getting free shit (they don't want to work for those CEO positions, just gibsmedat).

They'll whine about entitlement while demanding everyone do what they want and always please them, or else.
>>
>>56505073
>don't you have a heart?
I just don't understand east asian things
Mainly the japanese ones.
I also find homosexuality disgusting.
I was sad that the episode didn't end in the status quo.
>>
>>56505205
but it was true love, anon <3
>>
>>56503151
mostly, yeha
>>
>>56503151
Was there ever any other reason to be?
>>
>>56503709
because they know a war is coming, and they want to be on the right side
>>
>>56505040
Hahahahaha
>>
>>56504191
this
>>
>>56504918
just a new trend?

not a deliberate subversion of traditional values and an attack on Straight White Christian Men?
>>
No. You become a beta accessory who wants to get kekolded and have his desire for punishment ,out of unfounded guilt, get fulfilled because its female chauvinism and they want a limp wristed pussies to pay for their shit and to kekold.

We used to just called that the "yes, dear" husband.
>>
File: 142980969873.jpg (25 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
142980969873.jpg
25 KB, 680x680
WHAT THE FUCK DOES PC EVEN MEAN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
>>
>>56505618
pussy crushing
>>
>>56505618
Politically correct in literal terms, The opposite of logic in practical terms.
also >>56505639
>>
>>56505618

Part Cannoli.
Bitches love Cannolis.
>>
>>56503151

Not totally, I think it's just commentary on SJW motives being inherently selfish and insincere.
>>
>>56503151
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>56504676
I bet they browse /pol/
>>
I have no doubts that most males would pretend to be almost everything to get some pussy
>>
>>56504870
I tihnk the same, SP guys looks like gamer-types, and they are libertarian.
I'm pretty sure GG has something to do with their frontal assault on SJW, and I wouldn't be surprised to see actual, direct reference to it in some episode.
>>
>>56505618
Personal computer. Can't you tell that this is a /g/ thread in disguise and that we're actually talking about computer parts and specs? Goddamn read the thread before you make such a retarded post.
>>
>>56504809
I'm not that Mark guy, if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>56505026
Pretty much
>>56504809
Fuck mark.
>>
>>56504870
>still has consequences

It was still news yesterday

>‘Stand against’ Gamergate, says Canadian Prime Minister
https://www.vg247.com/2015/10/22/stand-against-gamergate-says-canadian-prime-minister/
>>
>>56506876
>>56506955

Yeah, it seems he may have been gitmo'd. Or his mum told him to stop role-playing.
>>
File: 1442060533226.jpg (278 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
1442060533226.jpg
278 KB, 1000x976
>>56505403
I get it, Churchill. I was expressing what I think SP's message is.
Subversion is an attack on the people that hold those ideologies, not on the people who suffer the consequences of the holders of the corrupted ideologies. By your logic it was women who were under attack when fidelity, honour, discipline, and hard-work were subverted in Western men.

They are finished with direct manipulation of the ideologies valued by traditional men. They have already, with great efficiency, demilitarized, pacified, distracted, infantilized, and feminized most men. Those who haven't capitulated are ostracized by enough members of society to hinder any attempts for an organized resistance to a near full stop.

The effects men face today are in consequence to the subversion of ideologies valued by traditional women. I know it started years ago in tandem with the subversion of male ideals. Women today are facing the full blunt of subversion, and the effects felt by men are just the consequences of direct manipulation on women. This is also nearing the beginning of the ending phase. Perspectives on men are already poisoned. White men in particular are blamed for everything that the Jews did. Women and liberals even shit on the founding fathers! They aren't even taught about how they freed the people from the centralized bank.

They've already moved on to ramping up efficiency in subversion of education for children with common-core and pedophillic revisions of the sex-ed curriculum, at least in Ontario, Canada. They've removed the philosophy of Formal Reasoning from high school and even university, save for the logical side in discrete mathematics and computer science courses, and flooded upper academia with trend philosophies and affirmative action hires.
>>
>>56504732
nobody took goobergate seriously, fuck off back to cripplechan
>>
>>56505871
tbf i don't think anybody noticed

much more rare than that jersey flag too
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>56507182
wow, never been called Churchill before, thanks, i think

totally agree with the rest of your post

apart from your previous insinuation that south park aren't knowingly attacking PC because it is ruining society

there ARE a few good jews you know? interesting quote from Nathan in the last episode "there is a war coming and I just want to be on the right side"

so maybe it's just pragmatism, but I think they have taken our side, they still take the piss out of everyone, but PC is eviscerated by the last season
>>
>>56507274

Pretty sure they're making it a film.
>>
>>56507079
I know his farther, they have just cut the autistic fucker off from the internet as far as I can tell.
>>
>>56507274
the entire thing was pretty embarrassing, but it is always a footnote when discussing political correctness now
i would rather people think of gamergate when they learn about cultural marxism than get scared off by the jew stuff
>>
>>56507274

Back to tumblr nigger.

Goobergate gave us the respect of the right, and pretty much binded us with brietbart and trump.

Stay mad bernie fag.
>>
>>56505040
>tfw familyzoned
>>
File: 1446621124317.jpg (111 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1446621124317.jpg
111 KB, 468x714
>>56507182
*by "they", I don't mean Jews, I mean that the "Zionist Jews" are actually Luciferian (which isn't actually Satanism).
They're expecting widespread public resistance soon and have pre-prepared censorship with TPP by utilizing useful idiots and U.N. muscle. Endgame is to create a United World Government and an unmovable ruling class of light-skinned, attractive, wealthy people who have a monopoly on education, information, and resources. That's why the rich Zionists only marry attractive Europeans or other Jews, and it's why the Rothschild's disowned that one who got with a black dude. It doesn't matter that they're Jews really, just that all of us are cattle, and that there's an unlimited supply of us.

I'm not even white, 2bh. I know you guys aren't entirely fond of non-whites, but I hope you understand that concepts of honour, pride, and freedom aren't lost on us.

>Everyone must help, whether they are rich or poor. Everyone must have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than their own, and that person deserves help as a comrade. If one should say, "Yes, but do I have to sacrifice a lot?" That is the glory of giving! When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high.
>The only condition we'll have to impose on our love of peace is to tolerate injury from no one.

But "we" can only exist when the people are united.
>>
>>56507721
Get the fuck out mark
>>
>>56508177
Fuck off you jew, mark doesn't have extra flags.
>>
>>56503151
Yes, male feminists do it to get with women, but have fooled themselves that they aren't doing it for that, or at least will never admit it
Real male feminists aren't like frat boys though they're irritable whinny betas, thats kind of the joke though they're both just bullies
>>
>>56503221
what the fuck is millenial? it sounds gay like most western shit
>>
>>56503871
ignore him, he's an ad and probably doesn't even know it.
>>
>>56508223
Fuck off pedo
>>
>>56503151
It's true. It makes pussy crushing a lot easier.
>>
>>56504585
Yes it is
>>
File: 1448161182899.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448161182899.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>56503151
Some guys do but most guys are just effeminate attention seeking nu-males who do it to fit in since they aren't capable to fitting in with masculine males.
>>
>>56503151
/a/non here. There's an anime this season about a guy who pretends to be gay to attend an all girl school and acquire his own harem. Mass media isn't even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
>>56503151

>you guys

who?

"/pol/'?
who ever happens to read you thread?
or just your starting post?
or who then?
identify the group are you addressing
protip: the set of individuals you suppose you are putting that question to is a meta-fluid variable at best

protip ps: learn to think
>>
>>56508443

What's wrong with a beard and glasses? Granted I plan on getting Lasik soon and my glasses aren't trendy.

My beard is also not ironic. I live in Minnesota and winter is coming.
>>
Guys start out thinking they'll be drowning in pussy if they become SJW's. Women know this and will use this to their advantage by stringing the guys along, flirting with them little by little but it never actually goes anywhere until finally, the guys cross a threshold and actually start believing all the SJW bullshit. Rarely do they recover from it.
>>
File: 1445484800191.jpg (244 KB, 1200x802) Image search: [Google]
1445484800191.jpg
244 KB, 1200x802
>>56507552
I don't really like Churchill 2bh, but maybe you know of some redeeming qualities of his that I don't.

Fair enough about SP, they may intend on defending what remains of Western ideologies. But, it looks like they're making an overarching villain in this season, and it looks like it's going to be corporate America. They'll definitely not address ideological subversion or genuine international economics.

At the end of it all, the businessmen profiting from what SP presents as the terror-and-PC business system will be either all or a conglomerate of White men and/or Arabic/Chinese men. If that happens then whatever they've said in previous episodes will be ignored and the real-life SJW internet machine will latch onto the finale villain as confirmation of cisheteropatriarchy as identified by popular, counter-culture media.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about SP. Real change will only ever come from a union of people who are all intelligent and brave enough to live by principle and not by opportunity.
>>
>>56505040
>anon i can't, you're like a cousin to me
>>
>>56503650
>>56504105
There's literally nothing wrong with fucking your cousin.
>>
>>56508512
He never said "you guys" you fucking retard. Learn to read before you tell people to learn to think.
>>
>>56508932
Fuck yeah man, I know right?
>>
>>56508512
He only said "guys" though.
I'm pretty sure he's addressing all PC guys.
>>
>>56508573
Well, it's just a low-key look that used to be characteristic of smart guys who would rather work (white collar / STEM / upper academia, back when it wasn't compromised).

The pic is saying that all the nu-males are visibly identifiable by it since they've hijacked it in order to look like they're more interested in intellectual pursuits than caring too much about their appearance.

It's like how SJWs wear big glasses and take pictures with books and coffee.
>>
>>56507274
Oh really?
They're making a movie
That Law and Order episode
SJW bitches at the UN
and other shit
Yea as stupid as the whole thing is, it got out of hand.
>>
>>56508573
>needing a beard for a minnesotan winter

give me a break
>>
>>56508932
>>56508993
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56508932
>>56508993

Samefag or two island niggers in the one thread?
>>
>>56509068

NW Minnesota my son. On the border with ND.

Wind chills hit -40 to -45 toward the end of December and into all of January. The rest of Minnesota isn't comparably cold. In fact my area is the coldest place in the U.S. not including certain parts of Northern Alaska.

Grow a beard (if you can) and shave it off mid-winter and tell me there isn't a noticeable difference.
>>
>>56503650

this desu senpai
>>
>>56509160
We have fucking ID's on /pol/ you idiot.
>>
>>56509160
there's three m8
>>
>>56503151
>do what women want and they will like me
subconsciously that's the drive yeah
they'll never admit it but that's kinda the point
>>
>>56509233
If I had an actual rareflag, I'd shitpost from my PC and three different laptops, just for the sake of it.

Never count it out
>>
SJW's do it for easy self gratification.

Leftists in general do it. For instance, in the 60's they "ended" segregation, but all they really did is said some shit and removed a few federal laws and have been going around for 50 years patting themselves on the back while letting that same issue fester. They use blacks and other minorities as leverage in debates. It's incredibly disgusting.
>>
>>56508774
churchill was a kike shill, caused many milliojns of death in a pointless war

>it looks like it's going to be corporate America.
even if they attack that target, the entire season has been anti-PC(left)

2 characters say(word for word) "there is a war coming and I want to be on the right side"

they know there is a war coming, and want to be on the right side

rest of your post is absolute nonsense
>>
>>56509233
no way you have a phone and a pc right?
>>
File: 1448173571802.jpg (95 KB, 643x555) Image search: [Google]
1448173571802.jpg
95 KB, 643x555
>>56503151

>pc
>getting cunt

Nope. Women love being treated like whores.
>>
>>56503151
No, Ive been redpilling my gf slowly for months. She respects me because I am a dick too. Sorry beta fag but you don't pretend to be spineless to attract women, that's literally the least attractive trait a male can have
>>
>>56509602
omg, an alpha canadakek

as rarare as sasquash
>>
>>56509602

I noticed that being a "dick with purpose" attracts the ladies. I have only been in 3 relationships (2 girlfriends, one wife now divorced). Females are like children. Some worse than others.

My ex-wife was a mental midget. I say was because she died in a rollover because she drove to fast on icy roads.
>>
>>56509554
Only in the bedroom, not when you're courting them you dumb fucker. Especially if you're a 6'3, ripped god of charisma, if you treat them like a whore if even they're a 8/10, they'll be too intimidated to want your dick.
>>
>>56503709
Parker and Stone have always veered more libertarian and SP and always embodied that. This is nothing new. That said, this is the best season in years if nothing else for the awesome original music.

My theory is they are working on a new musical and it has gotten their musical creative juices flowing and it's running off into SP.
>>
I'd say more social approval than anything
>>
They are called whiteknights but SP depicted them like hybrid with college dude bros which is far from the truth.
But aside from (successfully) slaying puss', the depiction is spot on.
>>
>>56510085
it undermines their whole movement, and even though they are not physically bullying dudebros, that's what they are in the sense that they bully, whilst sucking up to girls in order to try to get laid
>>
>>56509824
>ex-wife
>dead

Gentlemen, THIS is how you do it. Bravo, you forward thinking sonofabitch.
>>
>>56504384

I honestly, sincerely never thought this was a real thing until I sort of started doing it in college and sure enough I got a LOT of pussy, as well as oggling.
>>
>>56503151
I really hope so, I really hope everyone is just pretending to be PC.
>>
>>56503151
Take it from a gay guy: Yes, absolutely.
It's kind of like how some women intentionally go to gay clubs just to show how tolerant and "great people they are" to feel good about themselves.
So do men and often to get pussy.
But sometimes we can tell it's all about them and not us.

Those same people also often talk about some random event in Africa and how horrible it is for them. But they never think it's horrible for whenever something happens to any white people because I guess cis whites aren't worth as many "I'm a saint points" or "pussy points" as blackies.

Here's an advice on how to treat a gay person or a person with a disability or anything like that: same way you treat anyone else.
Just because parts of their brains or body are malfunctioning that doesn't mean the rest is, too. Gays are especially able people and special treatment will be as unwelcome as minor mistreatment.
>>
>>56509705
Only faggots from the big cities in Canada are ultra-keked, unfortunately Toronto makes up the majority of our population.
>>
>>56503151
Replace "PC" with "noting acting socially retarded" and you have your answer. The people who don't understand basic social protocols are the ones that get ridiculed. Its not just about pussy, its about "fitting in" to society.

The reason why /pol/ flourishes is that no one suffers consequences for speaking against social norms. Most of you wouldn't post if you weren't hiding behind an anonymous ID. Its the cowardice that really identifies the beta faggots. The opinions get reigned in when jobs and livelihoods are on the line.
>>
>>56509347

wouldn't work unless every computer would access the internet separately. in other words, they'd have the same ID if they were connected to the same LAN
>>
>>56503709

Because the new low information millennials are a fucking problem for actual liberals and the entire world. Much more so than the xenophobic conservatives.
>>
File: they jews are WHERE.jpg (373 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
they jews are WHERE.jpg
373 KB, 1280x960
>>56503650
>>56504105
A PAIR! Ohhhh this is gonna look great in my Pokedex!
>>
File: BUY THE GODDAMN FILTERS.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
BUY THE GODDAMN FILTERS.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>56509233
3 fags in jersey? seriously?
>>
>>56510866
First you say not following social protocolls is beta, which most right opinions dont.

Then you say hiding your true opinion is beta.

What is now bro?
I mean voicing out a /pol/ tier opinion in real live, will most likely get you ridiculed and has personal and social consequences. Is it now beta to voice it and hurt several social protocols in the process or is it beta to not voice it because of cowardliness?
>>
>>56510672
>Take it from a gay guy
never, you degenerate non kid producing waste of life

>>56510780
their working on it
>>
>>56511218
good post, the other guy is a complete faggot
>>
>>56511226
Well, fuck you. I don't need your approval.
>>
>>56503151

It's actually a weird set of stereotypes their going with for the PC frat.

Dudebro douchebags work because

A. They'll say and do whatever it takes to get in a woman's pants (even though it doesn't work unless your attractive, in which case you don't need to demean yourself so)

B. They're just bullies who's only strength is mob mentality.

I wish they'd emphasise more that SJWs are naive people high on self righteous outrage
>>
>>56511226
>Take it from a gay guy
>>56511288
Unless you understood that as a sexual innuendo, in which case consent would be much required.
>>
>>56503151
>Do college guys say stupid shit to bang stupid chicks?

all the time
>>
>>56511288
well you haven't got it, so go play roulette with a full gun
>>
>>56505095
SJWs are the new Joseph Mcarthy's.

Disagree with them and they will have you publicly blacklisted
>>
File: 1445468933693.jpg (625 KB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1445468933693.jpg
625 KB, 1169x2641
>>56509448
It isn't nonsense. It doesn't matter that the entire season has been anti-PC because that caters only to their target audience.

They aren't going to change the minds of people who are already PC with their style of content because SP is easily dismissed. Leftists' root claims aren't philosophical, they're the corollaries of a larger, faceless movement. Arguments won't make them bend because they deflect to authority's response. Their strategies involve ignoring counter arguments, claim superiority, appeal to other affirming authorities (like professors, politicians, "researchers", popular media), and to ultimately blame historical white men.

So long as the season ends with a large group of men benefiting from the production of sentient Ads, the most SP will have done is "raise awareness" and dent the armour.

Moreover, you're putting too much weight on that quote. It's just a play on leftist rhetoric, i.e. "the right side of history." It doesn't foreshadow an actual conflict.
>>
>>56503151
Yes thats half the reason why any young men are liberal.

Once they have kids they are conservative.
>>
>>56511643
>[red herring] ["subtle" death threat]
Go suck Allahs cock, Ahmed.
>>
that is the best metaphor for white knighting I could think of
>>
>>56503151
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>56503151
Yeah they do.

At my university there's quite a few who play the "I'm totally a leftist" card, be they betas or alphas, because they know almost all university girls are leftist.
Specially the slutty ones.
>>
>>56509172
you're a fucking pussi m8
i went to the arctic after i shaved in brazil
granted it was a dumb shit thing to do having no hair down there but you don't need a dirty """""beard""""" for a """"-40-45 degree not Celsius winter"""""

you americans are fucking pussy tbH, your football is shit and you can't take a single joke

disgrace to the definition of man
>>
File: 1446712121816.jpg (45 KB, 670x397) Image search: [Google]
1446712121816.jpg
45 KB, 670x397
>>56503151
cunts don't build empires.. they destroy them.
>>
>>56512057
So they're treason, then?
>>
>>56511691
believe what you want, it's your right

think no one can have their minds changed? well Iused to be left wing, and am not anymore

people can wake up
>>
>>56511805
that's not a death thread you idiot, it's an instruction to kill yourself

do you even English?
>>
>>56508460
Yes japan is really relevant here.
>>
>>56508443
is it degenerate to take your wifes last name if you are the youngest male sibling and you wife has no male siblings?

i feel sorry for fathers with only daughters who have no one to carry on the family name
>>
>>56503151
If you're tall, white, and ripped it really doesn't matter what you believe in. Pussy will come to you
>>
>>56503709
Because the idea of what America was had changed. It used to be we saw ourselves as a mostly white conservative rural middle class nation, much like South Park the town is. So that's what was parodied.

But now the media has tricked everyone into thinking San Francisco and Portland are the real America and not KGB towns.
>>
>>56505087
Exactly. Them being ripped, white, and tall (all of them) is part of the joke
>>
>>56512586
What's the difference?
Do you even logic?
>>
I'm really enjoying this season of South Park. It's not funny at all but it's the most redpilled thing I've seen on tv in a while.
>>
>>56512962
wrong. you need to have some money too if youre over 22.
>>
>>56513048
are you fucking serious?

one is a request that YOU YOURSELF kill YOURSELF

the other is a THREAT that SOMEONE will KILL YOU!!

are you retarded?
>>
>>56507552
that picture should be plastered all over reddit
>>
>>56513162
In reality in both cases chances of someone actually killing me is the same.
And both are threatening in intention to make someone reconsider something.
>>
>>56513165
should be, I bet they ban everyone who uses it though
>>
>>56513216
no, you idiot

one is a threat, the other is a request

I thought russians were smart
>>
>>56513155
Granted, money helps. If you want to abstract it more it's "status" over money specifically
>>
>>56506963
How is this a thing still? It all started because of the very plausible notion that a women could be manipulating reviewers with her pussy, functionally no different than EA paying for reviews or only offering advanced copies to people who will give favorable reviews
>>
>>56512893
Married couple doesn't need(but it is common) to change their last names(at least in my country)
But their kids will have to be either or.
So keep yours
>>
>>56513262
I understand the linguistic difference, but it's same shit in practice.
>>
>>56513460
you obviously don't
>>
>>56513542
I do, you're just too excited to talk to a fag to let go of the conversation.
>>
>>56503650
>>56504105

Geh mark, 2 ISPs?
>>
>>56511906
Partially the reason, but they are also indoctrinated by Leftists as well given what they teach them these days.
>>
>>56513869
look, surely even you can ralize that there is a differencfe between a threat and a request
>>
>>56514062
Surely you can realize that if someone wants you dead, you wouldn't care if they express it with a "I'm gonna do it" or "I want you to do it".
>>
The people who can get pussy don't need to pretend to be PC.

The people who can't get pussy are the most PC of all but fail because even though they're in with the PC crowd, they're still ugly losers that nobody wants.
>>
>>56514148
Jesus, you wouldn't care? Obviously anyone would care, as there is a significant difference.

If they want you to do it, you can deny their request, and then you are in no danger.
If they are going to do it, you are in significant danger, since you cannot determine their actions.

I'm not sure if you're a troll or just stupid.
>>
>>56514355
It's little difference because if someone genuinely wanted me dead, they'd probably not be that forward about it.
>>
>>56514148
you can't see it?

jesus, deliberate stupidity

kill you'reself
>>
>>56503321
Women just want excitement.
It's not hard. Don't be a bitch. Being a sjw will never get you laid.
>>
>>56514355
just stupid

nice dubs
>>
>>56508443
Mfw 21, bearded, released a game on steam

Is it too late?
>>
>>56512028
-40 Fahrenheit and -40 Celsius are the same though.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.