[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Male Refugees are not in Canada's Refugee Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9
File: CANADAWINSAGAIN.png (1 MB, 1141x724) Image search: [Google]
CANADAWINSAGAIN.png
1 MB, 1141x724
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-to-screen-out-single-men-under-refugee-plan-cbc/ar-BBnkiSx?li=AAadgLE

NO RAPE GANGS!
>>
>>56502899
Well, at least you got that going for you.
>>
>>56502899
>Cheering for Misandry
Faggot
>>
>>56502899

Won't be in Americas either, Europe are the ones stuck with the animals
>>
Justin Trudeau is the best thing to happen to Canada since the Canadian victory in 1994 when they took home the trophy.

Trudeau is a very powerful personality. I would love to see how Putin reacts to his tax plan.
>>
>>56502899

OY VEY!!!!!

what about the millions of gay muslims who had to flee without their life partner!?!?!?!?!

what about the tens of millions of muslims who are male but recognize as female!?!?!??!!

WHAT ABOUT THEM!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>56503078
Trudeau is a lefty, but he is a nationalist like his father.

I don't think we'll be seeing ourselves having to deal with foreign affairs as much as the NDP or Conservatives wanted us too.

I'm not an isolationist, but maybe it is time we take a break from the world for a short while.
>>
>>56503235
>I'm not an isolationist, but maybe it is time we take a break from the world for a short while.
Not like we ever did much to be honest family.

Also, I'm not sure I see how Trudeau's budget is going to work out when even he himself is basically shrugging.
>>
>>56503281
Like his father, there is no budget plan. We deal with him for a few years, we increase our military strength like the Liberals wanted, we start investing in alternate energy, and when the time comes we kick him back to the curb and let the Conservatives take the credit.
>>
>>56502899
that's amazing
by all the DUDE WEED meme threads about Trudeau I thought he was the biggest sjw moron

probably the only leader of the big nations of the west to show some level of intelligence about the refugee issue
>>
Breaking news: ISIS joins gamergate, threatens to disagree with canadian feminists on the internet
>>
>>56502899
>we want equality
>equal rights for women
>no men allowed to immigrate

Hypocrisy nigga
>>
>>56503427
I don't really care. My sisters and daughters will be save and I'll get some single muslim qt's.
>>
>>56503427
How is being keked by a horde of rapist Pakistanis doing for you, kraut?

Atleast we have restrictions.
>>
>>56503427

Okay Ahmed.
>>
For the first time in awhile I woke up to the news and didn't get pissed off. Still a punch in a gut, but much better than repeated kicks to the balls.
>>
>>56503235

You're right. Canada has been at the forefront of world politics for over a millennium.
>>
>>56502899
Just wait that their children reach sexual maturity... The rape train always comes, sooner or later.
>>
>>56503565
Don't be a dick.

I'm stating that we've been trying to hard to be involved with global politics when the only say we have in this world is that we have the most Fresh Water, most lumber, and best trading partner right next to us.

Past that we aren't much and shouldn't account ourselves for anything more.

If I had my way, I'd try to make the Commonwealth back into an empire so Britain could do all the talking instead.
>>
>>56503545
Agreed. I think people forget that he's being pressured from the lefties and this decision is a very logical middle ground.
>>
>>56502899
>Marriage restrictions on the religion that lets you have multiple wives.
>Implying liberal Canadian women will not throw themselves at Muslim cock for a change to march in the oppression parade.
>Implying you aren't about to be c ucked while you're here clapping about it
>>
>>56503601
they still have 900000% percent more probability to "integrate" without a radical paternal figure that was already raised to kill rape and destroy
this approach could work
>>
>>56503704
So what?

Do you think I'd date a Liberal, let alone an Ontarian?
>>
>>56503721
Thank you, Paco.
>>
File: 4K.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
4K.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
>>56502984
always sowing discord.
What is it with you people?
>>
File: 1447670297342.jpg (287 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1447670297342.jpg
287 KB, 640x427
>>
>>56502984
Hey there greatest ally, your JIDF is showing.
>>
>>56503704
Dear Amerifat, I hope that your school shootings and nigger riots are going well. Please fuck off back to your Trump thread of choice.
>>
>>56502899
THAT IS SO RACIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!
FUCKING NAZISSSSS!
>>
>>56503738
Pretty sure your only other choice is incel or marrying a Chinese woman
>>
File: CanadaIsraelBestAllies.jpg (125 KB, 431x242) Image search: [Google]
CanadaIsraelBestAllies.jpg
125 KB, 431x242
>>56503778
>>
>>56502899
First sane thing Canada did about refugees
>>
>>56502899

Is weedmen part of their plan?
>>
>>56503506
>>56503538
I'm an American stationed in germany
>>
>>56503761

Shut up ching cheng chung

Go make some sticky dog rice
>>
File: Marionite Catholic qt 3.14s.jpg (291 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Marionite Catholic qt 3.14s.jpg
291 KB, 1600x1200
>>56503778
>"SYRIAN QT 3.14s FOR EVERYBODY!!!"

God damn I cannot wait to go down to my local Catholic Church and pick up a qt Marionite refugee who needs a shoulder to cry on.

Thank you so much Justin! You can kek my country up now, I don't care anymore. Refugees welcome!
>>
>>56503882
What are you doing off the plantation, little nigger?
>>
>>56503877
>"No g-guys. I'm really not a german."

National Pride at it's greatest.
>>
>>56503792
>Implying I'm still in school and live close enough to a nig city to care if it burns down.

Lord Trump will cause a massive migration of butt hurt liberals, you're welcome South as long as you acquire visa
>>
>>56503984
Alabama is still a shit state nonetheless.
>>
>>56503822
Not on the East Coast.

My only choice is digging into these white Acadian and Irish women with my half black dick.
>>
>>56503877
Has your job been affected by the migrants? Do you ever see any?
>>
>>56503235
His dad pretty much bankrupted Canada.
Hopefully, Justin will be better.
>>
sexist as fuck
>>
>>56502899
Only those with 8 kids?
>>
File: 1424826872971.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1424826872971.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
>Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, while assuring Canadians that the government is up to the task of balancing security with swift humanitarian action, has said some security checks may be completed after the refugees’ arrival in Canada.
>after

>I'm sorry Mohammed, but we will not be allowing you to stay in Canada. Please wait patiently with this rapidly growing crowd of enraged young men until we can deport you
>>
Honestly, I hear a lot of backlash, but what would you do instead? Allow single unaccompanied men (most likely group to start a rape gang in our country), or disallow single unaccompanied women (most likely group to get gang raped in their own country)?
>>
>>56504089
>Implying that's were I live
I said I didn't have to worry about redguard
>>
>>56504503
Gender is a social construct, just start believing refugee women are men and they are.
>>
>>56504503
If anyone is doing the raping, I would rather it be us than them
>>
>>56502899
yeah because screening them will surely flush out the rape gangs, they're going to hold their hands up and admit they are paedos.
>>
>>56503235
>nationalist

He's basically been quoted saying Canada shouldn't be white. I'm too lazy to search for the article
>>
>>56505078
Because he didn't say it.

It's also not a Canadian notion to decline other races the priveledge of being Canadian either. It's a notion to enforce the Canadian culture and law.

One nation living in harmony with one another.
>>
>>56504198
Not really. The us mil has a bunch of places we aren't allowed to go such as Paris, Brussels, and near any refugee centers.
>>
>>56502899

As much as I don't like his "IT'S 2015" bullshit, this has always been my biggest problem with the immigration. Not bad, I hope other countries follow his example.
>>
>>56503281

You can say senpai now btw, filter has been lifted.
>>
>>56502899
"hey guys I have a family at home that I need to send gibme money to."

"You're in!"

Then there is the problem with taking in vast amounts of people from a dangerous region that have no desire to integrate into society. Don't even think that having a kid magically makes you a good person. I personally know a Vietnamese family that quickly got married before they came over here (good people but I can't say the same for the Muslims.)

Then we got the fake information that is no doubt being sold in their home country.
>>
Why not the men? At least be fucking consistent with your pro immigration horseshit and don't single them out. You either want them to come or you don't.
>>
>>56502899

Absolutely based. My faith in Trudeau is renewed.
>>
>>56507024
It's not either/or. This is how Europeans think, and it's been fucking up their "nation" for the last decade.

If you can have the moderate stance, choose the moderate stance.

Do we want to help people suffering in a warzone? Yes.

Do we want to follow the examples of nations that have no clue how to handle it? No.

Do we want the rape gangs, the terrorists hiding with the refugees? No.

Find small solutions in a big problem.
>>
>>56506884
Many of the people entering Canada have to be confirmed by others either here, or references from other places.

We aren't just taking in anyone. Many of these people will have professions that they can apply here, such as doctors, engineers, construction, etc.

We are also only bringing in Shiites, Christians, Jews and Atheists/Agnostic; no Sunnis.
>>
>>56509153
>muh doctors
Come on man, you're starting to sound like a kekropean.
>>
>>56509153
>We are also only bringing in Shiites, Christians, Jews and Atheists/Agnostic; no Sunnis.
Ok, time to move to Canada. This is the thing I've asked of our c-ucks in charge since the migrants shit started but of course no, since Mutti Merkel took in mainly sunni mudshits, we're fucked. I hate everything.
>>
>what are offspring
Making the issue about fighting age men and terrorism rather than culture wad a mistake

Canada and every other western country will be destroyed before the next century
>>
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1333x2000
>>56502899
What on earth? Way outta left field DUDE WEED. Tricky Trudeau ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>56502899
That just means they'll bring their family dummy
>>
>>56504606
This desu senpai
>>
>>56505078
You don't have to be a racist to be a nationalist.
>>
Men BTFO only womyn can flee war.
>>
>>56509701
Quebec isn't fond of foreigners anyways, so you would fit in, you'd have to shift your accent though.

If you aren't a Quebecer in Quebec City and it's surrounding correspondants, you aren't even human.
>>
Cuti syrian refugees for the gorillion mexicans that are going to get to Canada. I kind of like Trudeau
>>
>>56509768
No empire survives a century
Roman empire was rebooted at least two times
>>
so let me get this straight, Canadians elect a radical feminist who wants to combat sexism and then he only invites one sex in from a war torn country?

How can they be so hypocritical?
>>
>>56502899
>single
enjoy your families of 30 kids and 5 wives
>>
also these are the fucking liberals who say there is nothing to be scared of so why are they refusing syrian men???
>>
>>56510096
>IMPLYING

>>56510171
>Syrian women
>Not married to an ISIS veteran Ahmed already
>>
>>56510180
>empire
As if that I what I said

The western civilization and classical liberalism will die within the next 100 years
>>
>>56502899

Funny how this occurs after Bill Maher BTFO that cunt
>>
>>56509956

Also this, take them in and then they bringer their families.

ENJOY YOUR RAPE GANGS BENOITS!!!
>>
>>56510213
>radical feminist
I think the memes are affecting your mind.
>>
>>56510268
>>56510312
What are you worried about spic? Are you afraid they are going to sneak into Mexico?
>>
>>56503078
>Trudeau is the best thing to happen to Canada
What the fuck is this bait?
>>
>>56510586
lol

>>56510312
Maybe these women move over here and become culturally entuned, and learn how to live independently.
Just pray to God they all don't move to Ontario.
>>
>>56510751
My opinion is it's too early to tell.

I liked Harper, but because he was a "do nothing" individualist for his first 4 years.
>>
>>56510334
Like plz senpai? I watched it last night but forgot to favourite it. To lazy to look it up myself tbqh
>>
>>56507024
No thanks burgerbro. You can take the men, to satisfy your kukhold fantasy. We'll stick with the cutiepi women.
>>
>>56510458
someone who deliberately appoints women to his cabinet to fulfil a quota is a radical feminist

yet picking female over male refugees is not meant to be sexist? Isn't it the very definition of sexism??
>>
>>56510774
Isolated prarie dweller here. What's so bad about Ontario anyway? I mean aside from the fucking beautiful highways and scenery. Is it because it's pretty much America in Canada? But then Alberta is the Texas of Canada.. I'm so confused
>>
>>56510845

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/11/wow-liberals-will-hate-what-bill-maher-just-admitted-about-syrian-refugees/

There you go canada bro!
>>
File: 1447822079473.png (106 KB, 285x244) Image search: [Google]
1447822079473.png
106 KB, 285x244
>>56503185
>mfw lgbt propaganda actually kills Canada
>>
>>56510837
To be honest I didn't hate harper I just felt that a change needed to be made. And I was naive to think Trudeau was the "best" possible option. I regret voting for Trudeau in retrospect now. I should of just voted Mulcair.
>>
>>56510910
That's not radical feminism. That is just the basic variety of feminism.
>>
>>56510987
It's the bullshit.

It's highly populated, American-Liberalized (not rational Liberalism), and their provincial government is lazy.

The cops are shit there too.

However, most of these problems are within the urban areas such as Toronto, London, and Ottawa
>>
NOW WE WILL FINALLY HAVE GFS!!!!

All those QT Syrian grills are gonna flood Canada craving white cock and a passport.

Their standards will be so low and they will be so desperate to escape their shit country that even the most disgusting virgin NEET will be able to bag a GF.

Fucking thank you Trudeau. You are a godsend.
>>
Phew. Men in relationships can't rape, after all.

You are now safe, Canada.
>>
>>56511185
You would literally be throwing your vote for Mulcair who is a "Radical Leftist" over Trudeau who is a "Basic Leftist"

Conservatives > Liberal > NDP > Bloc Quebecois
>>
>>56511290
Also the traffic sucks.
>>
>>56511154
He supports gays, but he also wants to implement rewarding tax cuts for Birthers, especially in the middle class.

Again. Moderatism.
>>
>>56511290
I've only ever been to the rural areas for camping and whatnot so I suppose I've never gotten a clear view of what everyone is like as a whole. Fuck Toronto though, just fuck it
>>
>>56511045
Thanks bruv
>>
>>56503770
the more time we spend disagreeing with each other the less likely we are to notice what they're up to
>>
>>56502899
Nice...so Canada will be subject to female suicide bombers, while their children will be practicing decapitations on teddy bears.

This move is to ensure the Martyrs if Mohammed remain better concealed to carry out attacks on N. America.
>>
>>56502984
Sandnigger men brought it upon themselves.
>>
>>56511382
Conservatives > Bloc > Liberal >NPD

The Bloc actually wants to get rid of kebabs.
>>
Yes I can just imagine now all the "children"
>>
File: Never got raped.png (218 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
Never got raped.png
218 KB, 500x484
>yfw when you'll never be invited to join a rape gang
>>
>>56502899
WHY CAN'T EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY DO THIS

WHY CAN'T WE JUST PICK OUT THE HOT ARAB GIRLS AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE FUCK OFF

JESUS
>>
>>56502899
Bro, a lot of our rapists were family men and/or sons of immigrants.
>>
>>56513335
Because if every country did this
Countries would discourage immigration
>>
>>56513335
Because the native women would bitch, just look at Sweden, when they import thai girls for the swedish men the women bitch and complain about racism, but when they import somali or syrian men the swedish women are mysteriously silent.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.