[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College professor here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: KINGS NIGGA.jpg (62 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
KINGS NIGGA.jpg
62 KB, 450x338
What if I told you I wasnt allowed to grade nigger papers? I literally cant mark through any of the nigger speak. When are we gassing the sub humans? The niggers and the freaks make it hard to teach the ones who will become functional individuals.
>>
File: 1447886576415.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1447886576415.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>56502510
>>
File: 1152-1.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1152-1.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>56502596

You are posted, faggot. Teach can't teach.
>>
>>56502510
If this is true it would be huge.
Biggest conspiracy ever huge.

Who tells you not to? Can you get proof?
>>
>>56502510
My dad told me back in vietnam era in marine boot camp that all the niggers were scared shitless of swimming and couldn't pass the swim test. They grouped them up and took them to a "remedial" swimming class and they all passed that portion. I mean really how would that look though if there were no black marines

I wonder if shit like that happens today.
>>
>>56502510
>I literally cant mark through any of the nigger speak. When are we gassing the sub humans?

By subhumans you mean your own faculty right?

It's your marxist coworkers that are the root of the problem.
>>
>>56502510
Ok Bobby, make sure you call in your sister cause we're having dinner in a few
>>
>>56502510
>What if I told you I wasnt allowed to grade nigger papers?
I'd call bullshit.
>>
>>56502652
Blacks suck at swimming because their body fat distribution isn't conducive to staying afloat.

They've also got a slightly higher center of gravity than whites, which makes them good at sprinting (which is basically falling forward and catching yourself) but its not good for swimming.
>>
grading a niggers paper is a micro-aggression towards them
>>
>>56502596
Stop trying to make this a meme.
>>
>>56502510
>what if i told you, you dont even have a college education
>>
File: 1403385370368.jpg (147 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1403385370368.jpg
147 KB, 500x483
>>56502510
It's okay Professor Anon.

As soon as these nigs hit the real world and find out ebonics resumes don't go over very well, this will all be straightened out.
>>
>>56502510
My mother taught some graduate courses and told me the same thing. She literally had a few 30+ year old dindus who could speak or write proper English who had already graduated and gotten their bachelors degree n shit.
>>
>>56502787
Don't forget
>can't swim
>can't lift for shit compared to best white power lifters
>shit coordination so fewer quarter backs
>rarely do well in baseballs and other sports that aren't soley depending on how fast or far you can run or how much upper body mass you can throw around
>>
>>56505094

>thinks basketball does not involve coordination and agility.
>>
>>56505245
Most of it is just being tall and fast. I'm talking about the kind of tracking, timing, and other shit a QB in American football has to do.
>>
>>56505317

>has obviously never watched the three point contest at the all star game
>>
>>56502510
cool story bro
>>
>>56505429
>>56505429

The best three point shooters are white
>>
>>56502643
>If this is true it would be huge.
>Biggest conspiracy ever huge.

Liberals would justify it and call detractors racist.
American high schools are already discouraged from rejecting ebonics in written assignments and there is an effort to educate whites on understanding the dialect, rather than applying regular standards to blacks.

>>56504979

HR department.
Stories about blacks in jobs for which they're unqualified are common.
>>
File: 1416178917267.png (51 KB, 1025x840) Image search: [Google]
1416178917267.png
51 KB, 1025x840
>>56502510
>>
>>56502510
teaching niggers

will you never learn?
>>
>>56502787
you missed out the higher bone density
>>
>>56504991
>She literally had a few 30+ year old dindus who could speak or write proper English who had already graduated and gotten their bachelors degree n shit.
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>56505645
and the best school shooters!
>>
>>56502652
I know several marines and army in North Carolina and they have both told me anecdotes nearly identical to this. Modern black people don't learn how to swim. They don't hunt or go in the woods. They just don't into nature, they are comfortable in the city even if they live in a small town and I think it's because they don't know how to do things on their own without a safety net.
>>
>>56506371
What if I told you that gang activity in schools is responsible for much more violence and murder than school shootings?
>>
>>56506542
>gang
do you mean niggers and spics?

because I would totally believe that!
>>
>>56505094
It's not coordination that keeps them out of the QB position; it's intelligence. Quarterbacks in the NFL today have to read defenses, memorize playbooks, know when to audible, etc. All while adrenaline is pumping because of multiple 350-lb mutant defensive linemen rushing at you to knock you down. Blacks, with rare exception, just don't have the ability to use their brains under pressure like that.
>>
>>56506371
What about v-tech?
>>
>>56506934
wats dat?
>>
>>56502652
Same when I went through USMC boot camp in late 93.

Niggers haven't changed, nor will they.
>>
>>56504991
Fuck your education system, Murica
>>
File: 20151024_095502 (2250x1266).jpg (3 MB, 2250x1266) Image search: [Google]
20151024_095502 (2250x1266).jpg
3 MB, 2250x1266
>>56502510
innocent rabbits don't run
>>
File: 15 - 1.jpg (52 KB, 426x511) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.jpg
52 KB, 426x511
>>56502652
Bla bla bla. The minorities can't swim because they are oppressed and can't use a swimming pool. I've heard this shit, the black apologist shit never stops.
>>
>>56502660

this

fuck i hate agreeing with sweden
>>
>>56508400
blacks cant swim because they think if they can swim we would send them back to africa
>>
>>56508000
it is good for us Europeans.
US colleges have to let shit through, and they realize it. This means their graduation papers receive less market value in comparison to many more strict European universities.
This also contributes to the brain-drain/flow; many of the brightest minds Europe has end up in US universities, because the locals cannot compete on upper academic levels. This is good for people with degrees from respected European universities.

By making itself retarded, USA allows the rest of the world to catch them up quicker on economic and scientific level.
God bless them, and may their affirmative action policies last as long as possible.
>>
burn every university to the ground, and then move on to the libraries.
>>
>>56502510
>What if I told you I wasnt allowed to grade nigger papers? I literally cant mark through any of the nigger speak. When are we gassing the sub humans? The niggers and the freaks make it hard to teach the ones who will become functional individuals.

University professors are just reaping what they've sown. Their policies have created this culture. It's taken some time for it to creep up through the secondary school system but now it's at your door. Enjoy!
>>
>>56508530
not the professors?
>>
>>56502643
>Biggest conspiracy ever huge.

lol are you serious. it's not a conspiracy. what do you think happens when you let kids into Ivy League schools that would have trouble getting into the local state schools if they were white.
>>
>>56508669
google why johnny can't think whittaker pdf

might also be found on 4+4chan pdfs

good read
>>
>>56508685
they'll go up just like everything else
>>
>>56508495

>Europe has end up in US universities, because the locals cannot compete on upper academic levels. This is good for people with degrees from respected European universities.

You realize most inventions, and most of the best ideas are not from universities right?

Take for instance Bitcoin, about to replace a million different technologies. created by one man in his moms basement - not a university.

In fact still till this day they probably don't even really realize what happened. Since then they can only mimic his efforts in hope to somehow see what he was doing.

Let's also not forget the life of most major scientist and their relationships with Academia.

I seem to remember even the king Newton being treated like garbage until his late 60's, all beause of his thoughts on crystals and light- and he was right.
>>
>>56505910
>American high schools are already discouraged from rejecting ebonics in written assignments and there is an effort to educate whites on understanding the dialect, rather than applying regular standards to blacks.

because it's easier to teach whites ebonics than blacks english
>>
What if I told you you should learn to use apostrophes
>>
>>56507015
Asian beta make got the high score for school shootings at Virginia tech university in 2007(?)
>>
>>56504888

K..
>>
>>56502510

What do you teach?
>>
>>56508731
yeah, but the buildings never did anything wrong
>>
See how this works? It goes from letting shit slide to fucking Black Lives Matter bullshit. No matter how much you give a dindu they will always want more.
>>
>>56508753
True, I am not disagreeing with your points.

However in reality, many companies still value the degree based on where it was achieved. And by allowing their academic merits to degenerate, many US unis are harming their own students.
If you were an employee and you could choose between a student who went to a strict no-bullshit AA policies uni, and someone who went to one of the mainstream unis with lots of minorities etc; whom would you pick, assuming their grades would be identical?

Because on the global scale, the rest of the world benefits from US upper education shooting itself in the leg.
It makes harder for US graduates to compete globally, because their degrees are being inflated and keep losing value due to a variety of aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>56508803
universities are liberalism incarnate
>>
>>56504979
>>56505910

My group of friends in high school had two dudes who applied for the same Harris Teeter job. One was white and filled out his application completely, specifically tailoring it to the position, giving credentials, references, and so on. The other was black, left half of it blank, gave no references, and wrote "negotionable" [sic] under "desired pay".

Black dude got the job.

It was just brainless grocery store position, so it's certainly something either of them could do, but we all did wonder why the second guy was selected over the first.
>>
>>56508802
gender studies
>>
What if I told you I don't believe you
>>
>>56502510
Don't you make they type their papers? Or do they actually use ebonics in their fucking papers
>>
>>56509187
you best be lying nigga
>>
>>56508772
wh'o?

>>56509121
were they always? do you attribute this to the buildings themselves, ya fucking reatrd faggot?

>>56509294
whoi, you fucking newfag, learn2quote dickhead
>>
>>56509343
You see how they write on Facebook and Twitter? That's how they write in an academic setting, too.
>>
>>56502510
Where is your integrity? Where are your standards? Your profession should be respected, but cowards like you and your marxist peers only serve to destroy the reputation of higher learning.

Do your job with well and with pride. And whatever you do, DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR IT. If you apologize, you're handing them their victory before the battle can begin..
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.