[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Guys, a bomb just totally went off here, look at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
File: 546373359.jpg (204 KB, 940x632) Image search: [Google]
546373359.jpg
204 KB, 940x632
>"Guys, a bomb just totally went off here, look at all the damage!"

>"Doesn't it make you so scared and mad that you want to give more power to the police and start another war in the middle east?"

>"Fucking terrorists amirite!?"
>>
Don't rock the boat, Anon. Ever since the word "Truther" was invented, honesty has been a sin.
>>
>>56502509
>give the police more power
Honestly it just makes me want to lobby your government to give you guys the second amendment.
>>
File: FROM CINDER TO CINDER.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FROM CINDER TO CINDER.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
>>
File: ahmed mudslime 2.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mudslime 2.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>56502509

Kill yourself Ahmed you gross smelly repulsive sandnigger
>>
>>56503377
good luck with that cleetus
>>
That's the scene of the indoor restaurant shooting though, Mr. Conspiracy Nut.
>>
>>56502509

This wouldn't be a problem if we didn't let Muslims into Western countries.

As a general rule of thumb:

If they'll behead you in their countries you probably don't want them in yours.
>>
>>56502509
I prefer the other solution
>don't let third worlders in
>thus the government doesn't have reason to stomp on my rights
Easy as that really... Alas that won't happen and people get jerked into fear for their lives instead of Fearing for their jobs and theim futures if their children. People are dangerously short sighted.
>>
>>56502509
>start another war

The same war has been ongoing since 800AD.
>>
>>56504016
Shh. Truth will throw him into a violent rage of screaming autism.
>>
>>56502509

I'm perfectly fine with a V for vendetta society now, I can truly see it happening
I'll be one of the shock troopers so my family will be safe
>>
>>56504066
This
>implying this war ever ended
>>
File: 7308785.jpg (100 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
7308785.jpg
100 KB, 1000x562
>>56504016
Whatever, I mixed them up. Here's where the "suicide bomber" detonated and managed to "kill" 15 people without breaking any glass. Those "terrorists" sure make funny bombs
>>
>>56504258
>kill"

"injure", sorry
>>
>>56504228

Muslims haven't been a threat to us for hundreds of years.

The Zionist media has promoted this Muslim influx because the inevitable terror attacks will lead to more wars in the Middle East for their benefit, and for no other reason.

The public were so stupid last time, after 9/11, that they invaded Iraq, a country that had nothing to with Saudi Arabia where the supposed hijackers came from.

Matters will play out the same way this time, or so they hope. Iran and the Assad regime are the next targets.

They also have the perfect justification for tightening their control over us with their police state. Expect to lose your free speech on the internet soon unless you fight for it with all your might.
>>
File: Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg (729 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg
729 KB, 1712x1338
Incidentally, it's not a matter of whether Zionists promoted this refugee influx through the media, but why. That they control the media is indisputable, see picture.

The reasons why I've given here, >>56504427.

If you want to know why we attacked Gaddafi, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc
>>
File: CT4mrHlWUAAAA65.jpg (90 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
CT4mrHlWUAAAA65.jpg
90 KB, 600x831
>>56504133
Yeah I'll just keep using common sense at these laughable false flags.

>"hey guys here's some bodies just layiing around with no medical attention, or being rushed to the hospital..."
>"doesn't it make you so scared and fearful of terrorists?"
>"why were there no photos of the bombing carnage at the stadium in this age of ubiquitous cell phones?"
>"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS YOU CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!"
>>
>>56504561

It wasn't a false flag in that sense, mate. ISIS is real, Jihadism is real. The false flag was letting millions of fighting-aged Muslim males into our countries in the first place. That some would commit terror attacks was an inevitability in view of the fact that in France alone, 27% of the French youth (not even Muslims, the whole youth population) support ISIS.
>>
>>56504258

again, that was another shooting you retard, both of the suicide bombers detonated outside of the football stadium, not a cafe
>>
>>56504561

those are corpses, this is a crime scene photo taken well after medics checked and removed any wounded
>>
Well this was quick.

> Shooters were holograms
> AK-47s don't work in Paris due to radio transmitters on the Eiffel Tower
> The stadium is sound proof so the bombs were played on the loudspeakers
> Islam is a religion of peace
> This wasn't the work of Islam
> Fuck to police
> Ban dogs?
>>
>>56504561
>hey guys here's some bodies just layiing around with no medical attention, or being rushed to the hospital..
desu m8 there isn't a single city in the world that is prepared fro 300+wounded in 10 minutes

our profession is so overloaded right now, i dunno honestly how we manage it with normal working load, when shit hits the fan i seriously doubt emergency crews can provide 10% of what's expected to.

Yeah, we can organize ourselves and in 2-3 hours set up some shit thats acceptable, but in first 10 minutes when its most important we're useless.

Medics were prob let in 1-2 hours after shooting, by then, you can just check pulses. Those dead were left in same spot prob
>>
>>56502509
Are you implying that the attack was fake? For the record, the shoot up the terrace, they didn't bomb them.
>>
>>56504879

I think the photo of the theater is the aftermath of some satanic murder ritual. You have some hipster satanic band and then the bodies got dragged around after the bloodbath as a part of the ritual.

Lol just lol at this being a "crime scene photo". Keep grasping at straws m8. So nobody stayed behind to help these poor people, they just cleared out to make a spooky photo?

>>56504812
>At about 21:40, on the boulevard Voltaire in the 11th arrondissement, near the place de la Nation,[9] a man sat down in the Comptoir Voltaire café and placed an order before detonating his suicide vest, killing himself and injuring fifteen people, one of them seriously.[79][80]
>>
File: 242.jpg (291 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
291 KB, 600x417
>>56505072
>At about 21:40, on the boulevard Voltaire in the 11th arrondissement, near the place de la Nation,[9] a man sat down in the Comptoir Voltaire café and placed an order before detonating his suicide vest, killing himself and injuring fifteen people, one of them seriously.[79][80]

>>56504981
> The stadium is cell phone proof so there are no photos of the bombing carnage

FTFY
>>
>>56504427
Exactly. The new twist on this iteration: they're moving toward not allowing you to criticise their arse-lifting mercenaries (whose problems they cause by other than "terrorism" go far beyond the small statistical nullity of a risk: blighted no-go areas that were once clean and orderly, burning cars, underage girl rape gangs, gang graffiti everywhere, trust erosion and etc.)
>>
>>56503942
The glass is always full for that nigga.
>>
>>56504258
>>56505152

>No one other than Abdeslam was killed because his bomb had not fully exploded.
>"He had a large opening on his side, about 30 cm," he said. "When you lift a t-shirt and you see wires, you know that's not normal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-nurse-accidentally-tried-to-resuscitate-suicide-bomber-brahim-abdeslam-at-comptoir-voltair-a6743061.html
>>
File: YE0183391_wa.jpg (28 KB, 408x295) Image search: [Google]
YE0183391_wa.jpg
28 KB, 408x295
>>56505311
Now compare that photo to anyone you find by googling "Israel suicide bombing" when some durka blows himself up.
>>
>>56504986

for the record this is the main hospital in Paris following the attacks, literally an entire extra wing devoted to emergency surgery.

Also all those people had been shot multiple times in the head. The terrorists were in the theater "cleaning up" for 2 hours. They had enough time to rape women with guns, they had enough time to cut someones head off, they had enough time to drag a body around and drain the blood in the symbol of Allah (look at the ground in the middle of the theater), they had enough time to make sure everyone was dead.

Modern europeans have really never been exposed to anything, have they? They think you can get shot 9 times and if a medic comes near you and throws a band aid nothing happens.
>>
>>56505152

God Canada passing Aussies in shit posting. Mr Turducken will be the death of you.
>>
>>56505431
But I thought that we just left bodies around to lie like in the Bataclan theatre. I didn't know that we were supposed to try and resuscitate them like that nurse!

And yes i know that many people were killed, but this was a false flag to get us to go to war.
>>
>>56505513
they've been playing too much gta m8
>>
>>56505593

you are a moron
>>
>>56505593
just shut up
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56502509

>anything to deny Islam is to blame

fuck off Achmed
>>
>>56505513
Thank you for letting us know that people are taken to hospitals after massacres in the west and aren't just left to die on the floor while everybody clears out for a photo.

Unless we have a satanic ritual false flag going on that is.

>>56505517
>STOP WITH THESE QUESTIONS MY WITTLE BLUEPILLED MIND CAN'T TAKE THEM
>>
>>56505646
TOP O THE MORNIN GUVNUH! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT THAT EVIL DEATH CULT LIKE YOUR HEAD CHAP OL' DAVIE CAMRON SAYS THEY IS INNIT?
>>
>>56505755
>left to die
I didn't know dead people can die
>>
>>56505755
People who are visibly dead are not taken to hospitals
Not in this sorta situation.

>>56505593
The only false flag part is that they knew it was coming, and probably had security services/israeli planning the whole thing
>>
>>56505688
Whatever pierre, it's your country.
>SEND THIS VIRAL: JOURNALIST SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT PARIS ATTACK, & MUCH MORE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D-9_LFPN7g
>>
>>56505755
I actually know someone who was inside (his fiancee god killed btw), you are 200% full of shit
>>
File: mohammed.png (59 KB, 255x242) Image search: [Google]
mohammed.png
59 KB, 255x242
>>56505702
ftfy.
>>
>>56502509

is this nigga trolling?
>>
>>56506004
I'm sorry your friend's fiancee died in a satanic murder ritual at a satanic-lite rock concert.
>>
>>56502509
I understand there are corrupt western governments out there who have helped prop up and develop these crazy, nutjob lunatic Islamic terrorists. I understand the west has done horribly wrong by bombing children and women. I have read on the atrocities committed. So I am aware of the hornet's nest being shaken over and over again. However, what confounds me is, why do so many gullible and ignorant Muslims continue joining up and aligning with these crazy terror movements? Why do so many Muslims think it is alright to go around killing other people and killing themselves?
I get sick of seeing it, you're not bringing any positive change into the world you fucking retards, you're making the rest of the world despise you. You don't make any sense. You people in ISIS go around cutting off people's heads, shooting people up, trying to enforce your tyrannical "law" - why do you hate freedom? Why do you want to impose your will upon others? I mean .... I was under the impression that God gave us free will and free choice, and that God is the ultimate judge, and that if God wanted us dead, he would take us Himself. There is no need for you to try to speed things along, Achmed, it just makes you a fucking murderer scumbag piece of shit, no better than the people you despise, no better than the Jews you show to us who are murdering Palestinians. Why do you continue doing this shit? Why do you batshit lunatic motherfuckers follow some guy who truly doesn't give a shit about you? Why do you base your lives around group-think rather than individualism? Why can't you guys shut the fuck up and think shit through, reason shit through, rationalize shit through rather than going on killing sprees? What on Earth makes you think that one day the world won't just get fed up, cast off all the governments, deport all the politicians and all the Arabs together, and a new power rises up that nukes all of Africa and the Middle East? Why do you lust for destruction so much?
>>
>>56503906
With Open Gates, now this. The fire rises
>>
>>56506390

>if God wanted us dead, he would take us Himself.

Muslims are incapable of thinking this way because then their entire faith crumbles to the floor as they realize they die more than anybody and have natural disasters killing them in their own holy site of worship.
>>
>>56506113
ʸᵉˢ

D U D E W E E D L M A O
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O
>>
File: 34235646346345.jpg (21 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
34235646346345.jpg
21 KB, 275x482
>>56505431

>"When you lift a t-shirt and you see wires, you know that's not normal."
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.