[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was in that thread from some hours ago, about hwite student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: i thought this was just a joke.png (86 KB, 446x915) Image search: [Google]
i thought this was just a joke.png
86 KB, 446x915
So I was in that thread from some hours ago, about hwite student unions in the US, and another facebook group about ''students against white student unions'', and now I'm looking at replies to a tweet by Donald Trump regarding homocide and race.

And it just struck me... Americans are literally the most brainwashed & indoctrinated people on the entire planet. Never before in the history of humanity has such a large quantity of the population of a country been so effectively brainwashed and indoctrinated into a certain behaviour, and to believe certain things, as the american people have been in the 21th century.

As if it wasn't enough that the americans on /pol/ are the most brainwashed & indoctrinated out of all the nationalities found here, but the vast majority of the US population functions the same way in relation to the rest of the world aswell

I thought this tumblr thing about claiming that ''race is a social construct'', or claiming stuff like: ''whiteness is racism'', ''you can't be racist against whites'' and ''white culture = slavery'', I thought these things were fucking jokes.. but.. no... These people are 100% serious, and that's not the scary part, the scary part is that this is all planned. They have the support of the entire US establishment behind them, they have the support of the entire american state apparatus behind them, the CIA, NSA, FBI, the military, fucking everything. They are the ones who brainwash and indoctrinate the young peopel in collages into saying this type of stuff, and then they continue to support them out into the rest of the society.

This is fucking scary. This is what the US is trying to export to the rest of the world through globalization, to Europe. This is why it's imperative that every single person in existence, opposes the US establishment and state with every fibre of their beings, because if we don't, the entire world will be thrown under the occupapation of this mongrelized abomination we see in the US today.
>>
lol sweden.
>>
>>56502616
This is the attitude that's so dangerous.

Why do you not understand the threat your country poses to the rest of the world? Europe is being flooded with non-whites because of your governments actions. As if that wasn't enough, this ideologic insanity is being exported from the US to the rest of the world, specifically Europe.

And all you can come up with is ''lol Sweden''?

Lol US, in my opinion, what a fucking disgusting shithole.
>>
File: 11218263.jpg (134 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
11218263.jpg
134 KB, 640x410
>>56502505
>sweden
>criticizing other countries
>>
>>56502754
In case you're wondering, despite all the retardation in my country, our universities haven't reached the level I see the US in. It's of course just a matter of time until they become as bad as in the US (more non-whites in the country, more jews in positions of power). But we CAN stop it, if we oppose the US.
>>
>>56502671
>Literally Kek the reply
>>
>>56502505
Crazy how "white culture = colonization" is perfectly okay to say, but "black culture = violence/tribalism" is frowned upon. How do the two statements differ from one another in terms of accuracy?
>>
>>56502671
good one, Ahmed Jerginsson
>>
Irish are white
Italians are white
Jews are not white

I don't get what she is saying
>>
I'm just going to assume americans on /pol/ not understanding the threat their country poses to the white race and to the rest of the world, are underage retards who are unironically ''patriots'' because... reasons.
>>
File: pot kettle.jpg (8 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
pot kettle.jpg
8 KB, 286x176
>>56502671
>And all you can come up with is ''lol Sweden''?

I think the reaction is because pic related
>>
File: swedish feminists.jpg (85 KB, 683x657) Image search: [Google]
swedish feminists.jpg
85 KB, 683x657
>>56504462

case in point
>>
>>56504462
>>56505021
See >>56502907
>>
I watched a video of a Swedish tv show for kids where the theme song was like "this is your country now. Come take it away from us." And they showed Muslim boys and Swedish girls kissing.
>>
>>56505041

Reading comprehension problem? I'm not being "patriotic", I'm just saying you're no better.
>>
Trust me dude, to myself and the few others who have critical thinking ability, the shit is scary as fuck too. Liberal ideology is gonna start cannibalizing itself soon.
Case in point: feminist and LGBTQ advocates who also suck up to islam and defend it on the internet are gonna get a fucking RUDE awakening when they start living next door to people who actually believe that stone-age shit.
>>
>>56502505
Sweden speaking about how other countries are so brainwashed.Get your shit together Sven!

also Sweden lol!
>>
Sweden is right.
Cultural marxism was invented by austrian joos and spread succesfully by ANGLO-ZIONISTS since your hippie fucking revolution.
Just check how many "american social scientists" emigrated from Germoney after 33.

I don't hate american people (I dont hate anyone who's white) i hate your globalist goverment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Sweden is a complete farce and an embarrassment to the whole European people.
>>
File: killallwhitemen.png (582 KB, 1893x905) Image search: [Google]
killallwhitemen.png
582 KB, 1893x905
>>56502505
I totally agree with you.

Pic related is from an European newspaper.
>>
File: tomi.jpg (88 KB, 509x299) Image search: [Google]
tomi.jpg
88 KB, 509x299
>>56507267
Nobody is paying me for defend Sweden, but a lot of anti-racist Swedes are using American arguments for defend their positions.

Another example (pic related), this girl is from Sweden, but if you see her profile, she is totally obsessed with black American culture (especially rap 'music'). This kind of culture is promoted from USA.
>>
Underrated thread being ignored because exposes too many truths.
>>
>>56502754
WHat country he is from is irrelevant. Yes, this is a pot calling the kettle black situation but the fact that Sweden is fuck doesn't make america any better.
>>56502859
Same thing here. Yes Sweden is keked but that doesn't necessarily make him wrong. Where he is from is irrelevant this is jsut ad hominem.
>>56504462
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee. Same as for the people above.
>>56505336
>>56505021
>You have stage 3 cancer, you need to see a doctor
>LElelelelel my neighbour has stage 4 so I'm fine :-)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.