[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White niggers, We discuss the ways racism and bigotry have destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1448200108537.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1448200108537.png
645 KB, 830x1262
White niggers,

We discuss the ways racism and bigotry have destroyed the US, the wider world and continue to do so well into the 21st century.

What drives racism and bigotry? Well it's simple. FEAR.

Frightened of someone, who is the exact same as you but of a different skin tone. It's almost like a big joke.

Why are you so afraid? Grown men and women, afraid and frightened of their own kind. Xenophobes. Frightened little children, the lot of you. Frozen in adolescence.

LOW IQ is another facet. People of low intelligence or autism cling to ideals that don't make much sense.
>Being conservative or uptight
>Being childish and not listening to reason
>Holding science back
>Muh middle eastern arab jesus
>Declaring womens bodies as a man's right

You're all just selfish disgusting people who are the backwards scum that caused the American civil war to happen in the first place. You killed pregnant women, tearing their babies out of their womb and stamping on it, children lynched by their throats, men strung up and made examples off while you all rejoiced and sang songs around their flailing bodies.

There is nothing worse than religious extremism and the far right and we all know that putting up white picket fences, BBQs and plaid trousers don't change the fact that you are all scum.

>Imports 16 million african slaves
>complains
>>
>>56501815
>race goes only skin deep
What are bone and face structure?
What is race-soul?
What is disposition?
Eductate yourself, Mohammad.
>>
>>56501860

Enjoy your cultural enrichment ahmed
>>
I don't hate anyone on a personal level over things that are outside of their control. No one chooses what color they are born as.

What I hate is the influx of nonwhite immigrants in white countries all over the world. I don't like seeing white people become a minority in their own homelands.

Somehow that makes me a racist though.
>>
>>56501815

> Why are you so afraid?

Trying to protect your genetic makeup, cultural values, traditions is the same as being afraid?

Obvious libjew bait sage and move on
>>
>>56502125
cultural values

as if that means anything in this shitscape of a world:

Buzzfeed articles

facebook
4chan

get the fuck outtt

you are fooling yourself if you believe there is any culture in any of this shit
>>
File: 1448240197702.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448240197702.jpg
818 KB, 1920x1200
>>56502160

> Thinking people who wants to protect their heritage and have big families with one that is of the same race as you is bad people.
>>
>>56502160
Things will be better under sharia insha'allah.
>>
File: Jimcrow.jpg (73 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
Jimcrow.jpg
73 KB, 400x573
haters gon hate
>>
>>56502498
Tell me friend, are you white?
>>
File: 1351735685098.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1351735685098.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>56501815
And to think, this terrible fate could've been avoided if Lincoln hadn't been assassinated. He would've sent all of the negroes to Liberia, were they would've been free to develop their own culture and technology independent from the white man's oppression.
>>
>>56501815
But the real question is, what is white culture?

From an outside view, what I see is white people claiming to be another culture or always, trying to be "perfect."

I mean honestly from what I can you, you're all European, but just to throw it out there again.

What is white culture? Are you italin, spanish, european, french? WHAT ARE YOU!?

The reason whites are falling like Flys is because you all look the same yet feel that you have to come up with some bulls hit excuse of how you're differentry from one another because of where you live/different hair colors.

Boy I tell ya, the white man defeated himself. Lost sight of where ya came from, do you even know where you came from?
Who were you're ancestors before pilgrims?
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 968x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 968x862
>>56501815
>>56502160
>>56502383
Faggots, the lot of ya.
>>
File: sadstormtrooperinabar.jpg (43 KB, 478x600) Image search: [Google]
sadstormtrooperinabar.jpg
43 KB, 478x600
>>56501815
The dominant narrative in America is white people suck, white people are evil, we should be ashamed of us.
This is just dumb.

America has the best system.
>America has a bad system, there are many european countries with a better system than us
The european countries with a higher densely populated of whites, like northern europe.

The only time you can come up with a country with a better system it is a country that is more white than america.

If you look at the data. Im afraid black men rape more white woman than white people rape black woman.
White men who rape white woman was about 8 and the black men raping white woman were in the hundreds.
You can easily look that up yourself.

Have a look at that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrIImehXTRY
They bring their wars here into our country, even in Germany.
European and Asian countrys have nothing to do with this fight between kurds and muslims. Neither cultural nor historical or geographical

PS: I'm japanese living in Germany atm
>>
>>56502791
I was being sarcastic you dense fuck.
>>
>>56501815
This post is just poor bait and a bloody mess

>Starts of with 'white niggers'
goes onto say racism is associated with low i.q.
>Of course fear drives racism.
its a core human process that has allowed tribes to evolve from mudhuts to towering skyscapers
>Afraid of their own kind
Yeah, no. I dont live in a society where its common to stone your wife to death for wearing a hijab when she should've been wearing another letterbox scarf
>Imports 16 million slaves and complains
I can't speak for Americans here, but my reasoning is that multiple US presidents offered to take them back to Africa (I know Honest Abe and the country Liberia are solid examples here) but A) they refused to go back B) are a lower quality human and C) genetic and social factors have made them more dangerous than the average white American

/thread

Check mate

gg no re
>>
>>56502574
I am white
>>
>>56504779
How do you feel knowing that your homeland for thousands of years will soon be a Muslim majority state? Are you happy about that?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.