[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terry Richardson A name everyone on pol should be familiar with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: barack_obama_terry_richardson_2.jpg (183 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
barack_obama_terry_richardson_2.jpg
183 KB, 1000x664
http://www.pseudoccultmedia.net/2010/03/terry-richardson-illuminati-ftw.html

Ever wondered who is behind the Satanic symbolism and the slutification of music videos and pop stars? This animal right here is probably your best guess.
>>
>>56501130
This fucker is not only behind American pop stars but even Korean ones like Big Bang. This is why there is so much illuminati symbolism in K-pop
>>
File: BIGBANG+Terry+Richardson-6.jpg (275 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
BIGBANG+Terry+Richardson-6.jpg
275 KB, 1280x855
You can immediately recognize the kinds of video's I'm talking about, its like they were all made by the same group of people.

I think the music industry has a dark Satanic side to it.
>>
>illuminati

come on, the guy just likes to fuck and sexual imagery. He's famous because he appeared at a time where it was provocative and edgy to do that in the USA.
There's no conspiracy, sex sells since the dawn of time
>>
Why would Obama take pictures with this guy? Doesn't he know the guy's rep?
>>
Miley Cyrus was probably brainwashed by this cult too to be their sex slave, to project their depravity to the wider public.

Everyone abhors Miley, yet she remains in the industry, going further and further into the degeneracy.

If people do not like her and what she represents why do you think she keeps making new stuff, gets invited to music events etc...
>>
>>56501264
>>
File: tumblr_kx6b4yRTKM1qa42jro1_500.jpg (26 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kx6b4yRTKM1qa42jro1_500.jpg
26 KB, 263x400
>>56501256
No this is bullshit, they are taking this to the extreme, people are not going along with it. The whole world is laughing and crying at Miley, you are not understanding the weight of this.

And its not just about sex, its about complete moral degeneracy and the portrayal of people without any boundaries sexual or otherwise. It is the dark side manifest.

Pic related is not sexual but it is meant to disturb.
>>
>>56501256
Are you saying the illuminati isn't real?
>>
File: miley-dildo.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
miley-dildo.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>56501256
You think this sells?

This has nothing to do with music anymore, music is just the platform they use to bring this imagery to the mass consciousness.
>>
These popstars are nothing but tools to perpetuate an agenda, they start being innocent and they make them walk the degenerate path afterwards completely destroying them.
>>
I don't know what they are doing to them, but you must be an idiot not to see that this isn't just a normal development in these girls' personalities. These are complete reversals of morals, something you can only do when you brainwash somebody.
>>
File: tumblr_nxo58q7zJC1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (928 KB, 1280x1916) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxo58q7zJC1qa42jro1_1280.jpg
928 KB, 1280x1916
From his blog, books behind her include a lot of Satanic material.
>>
File: mileycyrus.jpg (163 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
mileycyrus.jpg
163 KB, 800x1200
>>56501256
>>56501468
It does seem like a cult thing. It's weird how pic related became the face of modern pop culture. The same type of pop culture that indoctrinates kids at an early age.There is definitely something strange going on.
>>
>>56501130
real talk here /pol/
how come he gets to meet famous people?
is he a billionaire or something?
>>
Why the fuck are you making a thread about this faggot?!
>>
>>56502164
Oh lord, I thought that was a shoop before. I still don't buy into the Illuminati shit though.
>>
>>56502288
He knows a bunch of famous people and he has a lot of expensive camera and film equipment.
>>
>>56502288
He's just liked by the elite, a guy like this wouldn't survive if the controllers of media weren't satanists.

>>56502406
Why not? These people are influencing our young people, do you not understand how this imagery can affect a populations thinking and moral compass?

Maybe you're too fucking stupid to understand now but the moment your daughter starts singing anaconda with inappropriate pelvis thrusts' you'll start to reconsider your position.
>>
File: tumblr_nwhbscH7OA1qa42jro1_1280.jpg (201 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwhbscH7OA1qa42jro1_1280.jpg
201 KB, 1280x855
>>56502449
You don't believe people in high media positions are Satanists?

Pic is photoshoot with Korea's G Dragon
>>
>>56502623
Not really, they don't seem like the religious type. It's more likely that they're edgy counter-culture faggots that like symbolism from something that promotes degeneracy.
>>
>>56502559
Look you won't be able to stop it no matter how hard you try.

As for me. Gladly, I don't live in such a degenerate place and I don't intend to in the future (read: a big city) so there's not so much to worry about. A little bit of right education and voila, kids are not/are less degenerate.

> your daughter starts singing anaconda with inappropriate pelvis thrusts'
If this happens, you're a shitty parent and you deserve this.
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108 KB, 1200x900
>>56502623
>>
>>56501848
>her
That's Genesis
>>
>>56502831
I'm a 24 year old student, its an example, iv seen kids on youtube sing degenerate songs in the car.

As a parent you can't control what your kid gets in contact with unless you keep her at home. But the moment she goes to school she's gonna be surrounded by the stuff.
>>
>>56502924
>But the moment she goes to school she's gonna be surrounded by the stuff.
In case you didn't know, let me tell you: People (in general) in countryside are completely different than those in cities, especially in big cities.
I can tell that from personal experiences and pretty much everyone agrees.

Degeneracy has always existed, but usually in big, multicultural cities so stop your bitching and move away from degeneracy when you want to raise your kids.

If your country is going to shit, either move away or do something about it.

And move these faggot threads to /b/.
>>
>>56503294
Sorry to disappoint you but countryside tends to be more and more affected by cities "multiculturalism" through internet.
>>
>>56503510
Yes, but it's still nowhere near as bad.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.