[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She was sexually assaulted /pol/. http://www.vancouversun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Capture.png (385 KB, 621x345) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
385 KB, 621x345
She was sexually assaulted /pol/.

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/students+reporting+assault+worse+than+attack+itself/11536604/story.html
>>
buuump
>>
>>56501548
Thank you for making me waste my time reading this whole lot of nothing.
>>
File: dmitry-mordvinov.jpg (12 KB, 195x169) Image search: [Google]
dmitry-mordvinov.jpg
12 KB, 195x169
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ubc-sexual-assaults-complaints-expulsion-1.3328368

>Mordvinov, who is from Russia

GUILTY
>>
>>56501673

lel, Pierre kuck
>>
File: stoning.jpg (13 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
stoning.jpg
13 KB, 300x226
>>56500666
The one on the left was my TA once

She sent me some unsolicited emails on this.

I had a few laughs at the feminist delusion over "rape culture".

>>56502290
The guy was a bro, these women are just trying to work up a witch hunt against him because he raped them with his rapist jokes like giving his punching bag a woman's name and other manifestations of institutional sexism.

And he didn't call back...

Meanwhile in muslim countries
>>
>>56502718

Exactly man. You at UBC now? I'm going there for my 3rd year soon.
>>
>>56502811
Yeah, going into second year eng next year hopefully. Although I might go somewhere else. I don't really like how big it is desu senpai.
>>
>>56502993

Which schools were you thinking of?
>>
>>56503043
uvic, ubc okanagan, maybe someplace in quebec since it pretty cheap too. I also just want to move out from home.

u transfering from langara or something?
>>
>>56503180

yep transferring from Langara. Really still debating what to do with my life exactly. I'd like a comfy six figure white collar job so most likely medicine or grad school for something I have not decided on yet. My grades are good but we'll see what happens in a couple years.

How's engineering?
>>
>>56502718
did the dude actually rape this milkshake monster
>>
>>56503327

Honestly, I have my doubts. It's probably just another fucking Mattress girl scenario. That shit was so overblown and the dude never raped her. After he supposedly "raped her" you should have seen her sexually charged, flirtatious facebook messages to him. I read all the legal documents and all that, shit was a joke, which is why the police never actually filed charges, and the university never kicked him out and mattress girl just decided to go full whiny witch hunt.
>>
>>56503464
you seen these messages first hand?? smdh… bitches are ridiculous when they don't get their way.
>>
>>56500666

God damn it. It's 2015.
>>
>>56503327
>did the dude actually rape this milkshake monster

No, I read this blog post on this, apparently dimitry was "one of" the men described. It's literally nothing

>A fellow resident’s female guest was threatened by a man in the common kitchen area when she attempted to use the oven that his piece of meat was already occupying. “If you were a man,” he said, “I’d send you to the hospital.” And then: “A woman doesn’t stand between a man and his steak.” Because this particular man was a fellow resident, my friend (whose guest was threatened) chose not to make an issue out of the confrontation.

>A dear friend of mine had a male resident that she had been casually sleeping with “jokingly” threaten to rape her on a night when she did not particularly feel like having sex. This same man was one whom male residents felt they had to keep an eye on during parties because of how uncomfortable he made women feel. What’s more, a female resident who had slept with him at one of the residence’s many parties felt terrible about it and unsure that she had even consented to sex.

>On one particularly drunken evening, a female resident became the bout of some physical teasing, and was pushed around by a group of mostly men (but some women) until she hit her head on a stone wall, ultimately resulting in a concussion.

http://gutsmagazine.ca/blog/rape-culture-academia-part-one

>>56503314
It's pretty sweet. I got an arts degree before I started taking real courses (where I had blondie TA) and realized they weren't going anywhere. Luckily I have a rich grandpa who loves me so I can get a real degree now and still not go into debt...

You have high goals, best of luck anon.
>>
You should ban sexual assault weapons.
>>
>>56503636

Yeah I did. And now you can too

https://kcjohnson.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nungesser-complaint.pdf

>>56503657

kek, yeah I'm trying to avoid taking too many courses such as that.

But thanks dude, good luck to you as well. Engineering is awesome.
>>
>>56503657
what in the hell
>>
>>56503957
I read the first part which is just straight feminist ideology, then they HAVE to find ANYTHING to make it seem like what they learned in class is real that they get offended at men being men.

These people would love to have 1984-style sex leagues going around to patrol every man's action and thought so it doesn't trigger some broad.
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>56500666
why are these "victims" of sexual assault hamplanets nobody would even stick their dick in on a dare?

even rapists have standards
>>
>>56504107

lel

People like being victims
>>
>>56503902
dude this legit makes me rage

lol at "fuck me in the butt"
>>
>>56504446

Haha tell me about it bro.

The fact that what she did "carrying a fucking mattress around" is considered "performance art" pisses me off too.

>Art critic Jerry Saltz called Mattress Performance "pure radical vulnerability" and one of the best art shows of 2014.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)

This is what modern Western culture has become man. These are "educational institutions" what a fucking joke lol. No wonder why Iranians chant death to America.
>>
File: Jew-cartoon.jpg (28 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
Jew-cartoon.jpg
28 KB, 300x351
>>56504636
>Art critic Jerry Saltz
>Jerry Saltz
>Saltz
every time
>>
>>56504956

kek
>>
File: 1423690586024.png (462 KB, 1128x1326) Image search: [Google]
1423690586024.png
462 KB, 1128x1326
>>56504636
>>
>>56503657

>What’s more, a female resident who had slept with him at one of the residence’s many parties felt terrible about it and unsure that she had even consented to sex.

What do we do about these remorseless predators preying on innocent women?
>>
>>56505443

Oh god I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
>>
File: GWB_hears_Iraq_war_is_illegal.jpg (7 KB, 184x201) Image search: [Google]
GWB_hears_Iraq_war_is_illegal.jpg
7 KB, 184x201
>>56505443
>fist-sized grenades of weaponized male privilege dangling ominously inside his patriarchy pouch
>>
>>56500666
seems unlikely
>>
>>56500666
Isn't it funny how it's always the obese chicks that get sexually assaulted?
>>
>>56507827
I fucked all the fatties when I was at college, none of them accused me of rape.
Mostly what they expressed was gratitude.
>>
>>56507827
they can't run
>>
meanwhile, in Britain:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-34901925
>>
File: 00000.jpg (47 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
47 KB, 329x500
>>56507827
Andrea Dworkin claimed a hotel staff member raped her when she was a major feminist icon and had already written a few books on being raped and admitted to being raped a few times.
She didn't report the rape for years.
>>
>>56500666

So. Is she bitching about the "alleged" yet?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.