[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he the only liberal who can see that Islam and refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: o-BILL-MAHER-facebook.jpg (395 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-BILL-MAHER-facebook.jpg
395 KB, 2000x1000
Why is he the only liberal who can see that Islam and refugees are terrible for the west?
>>
I really can't think of anything but bad Jewish jokes right now. I don't know.
>>
there is also richard "BASED" dawkins.
>>
>>56500325
Because he's a zionist Jew and knows that it's bad for his tribe. Otherwise he'd be all for it.
>>
>>56500325
Because he's not as far up his own ass as the rest, he's still up there though.
>>
>>56500325
because he won't have a job next year
>>
>>56500325
Always thought he was a wild card liberal. He has the hatred of a conservative, but the degenerate views of a liberal. Not much of a bleeding heart.

Definitely still a faggot though
>>
>>56500325
Because he has a huge atheist agenda. Most liberals don't care about religion (or lack of) at all, they just hate Christianity.
>>
>>56500325
He's a jew.
>>
>>56500325
Perhaps he's jealous that Christians get to fight Crusades.
>>
On the political spectrum, I'm a extreme left-wing liberal hippie. However, I'm also a nationalist. There's many of us hating Muslims just as much as you.
>>
File: jude.jpg (276 KB, 1024x1392) Image search: [Google]
jude.jpg
276 KB, 1024x1392
>>56500325
>>
>>56500325
Maher hates religion PERIOD. That very much includes Islam and by extension Islamic Terrorists.
>>
>>56500325
>Why is he the only liberal who can see that Islam and refugees are terrible for the west?
Because he's one of those Jewish liberals who becomes a neocon chickenhawk when it comes to anything to do with Israel.
>>
>>56500325
Didn't this faggot recently criticized the Islamic invasion?!?!?

Correct me if I am wrong
>>
>>56500468
>Because he's a zionist Jew and knows that it's bad for his tribe. Otherwise he'd be all for it.

This... the only atheist you can sometimes trust is Dawkins.
>>
>>56500325
Some jews when they get older become wise enough to not push for a country that will harm their children.
>>
>>56500325
there is also dawkins and sam harris

A lot of atheists stayed true to their beliefs and didn't jump on the "religion of peace" bandwagon, they stayed opposed to religion as a matter of principle.

The problem si that a lot fo the left are "moderate christians", in other words retards who cherry pick or never really bothered to read the bible. So they accept whatever muslims can cherry pick out of their book as a true representation of what islam is about.
>>
>>56500457
And Sam Harris. They're all getting quite frustrated at moderates and apologists. Dawkins just noticed some australian politician is saying ISIS are 'godless', he may just explode on twitter.
>>
File: 1438811655278.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1438811655278.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
He's playing at the other side of Hegelian Dialectic. Don't think he's doing it for your benefit.
>>
Because this nigga's been fighting religion for well over decade. See his movie Religulous.
>>
You're confusing "liberal" with "luciferian Zionist". They overlap but are not the same.
>>
>>56500674
This.

But he's not a militant atheist like most. He calls everyone out on their bullshit if it's warranted, including his often-times braindead audience.

I like him. Most of the time.

>tfw he's going on break till january

Who's gonna taunt Carson now?
>>
>Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary, was Jewish.
He knows what's up.
>>
His racism and xenophobia is stronger than his liberal instincts.
>>
I saw clip of him shtting on some canada kek and colbert any recent other clips on him shitting on religion of peace?
>>
File: 1442066797922.jpg (66 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
1442066797922.jpg
66 KB, 540x706
I am a liberal opposed to the refugees and to Islam in general. But I always have been somewhat conservative, just find most conservative politicians disagreeable, most conservative people ignorant. I don't want a Christian nation or Muslim nation, just don't want to spend thousands of dollars on each refugee to bring them in to take jobs and never assimilate.
>>
Maher is not Jewish
>>
Even The Guardian is starting to wake up and smell the coffee. And the comments support this.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/22/progressive-liberalism-enemy-of-tolerance
>>
>>56500325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhefWmeAydE

Kinda based desu senpai
>>
>>56500325
Because he's not a newfag Obama liberal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.