[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is officially a White Supremacist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: LGF1827.jpg (46 KB, 491x260) Image search: [Google]
LGF1827.jpg
46 KB, 491x260
>Where did this graphic come from? My first thought was that it must have originated at a white supremacist website like Stormfront, because it really is that bad. But neither Google Image search nor tineye.com found it posted at any websites. Google Images did, however, find the earliest tweet in which this horrible racist image appeared: (pic)

>And his avatar, that looks like a modified swastika, is the symbol of the neo-Nazi German Faith Movement.

>So there you have it. Donald Trump is posting racist imagery that comes directly from neo-Nazis.

>I hope you’re not surprised that a guy like Donald Trump, who continually spouts fascist rhetoric, is attracted to fascist memes posted by neo-Nazis. This is where the right wing has ended up in 2015.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45291_We_Found_Where_Donald_Trumps_Black_Crimes_Graphic_Came_From
>>
>>56500189
This is hilarious. The more the left cries the more I want to vote trump just so they'll cry about it.
>>
File: jew CEOs.jpg (872 KB, 1280x1361) Image search: [Google]
jew CEOs.jpg
872 KB, 1280x1361
>>56500189
faggot liberals can't stand influential peoples are waking up to these rat faces kike bastards.
>>
>>56500189
>still shilling LGF

i remember when that kek, overnight, switched from republican to democrat for more views
>>
There you have it people, irrefutable undeniable infallible impeccable proof that Donald Trump is literally the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. Godwin's Law be damned.
>>
>>56500189
Boo hoo. Liberal tears taste the best.

You can't stump the Trump. The fire rises and the extinguisher is broke. Liberals are fucked.
>>
File: Wiking.png (48 KB, 546x658) Image search: [Google]
Wiking.png
48 KB, 546x658
>>56500189
Looks like SS wiking
>>
>>56500312
faced*
>>
>>56500333
Adolf Hitler died in 1945

Donald Trump was born in 1946

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>Google Images did, however, find the earliest tweet in which this horrible racist image appeared

>horrible racist image

STATISTICS ARE HORRIBLE AND RACIST
>>
>>56500189
Literally what the fuck does "Non Dildo'd Goyim" mean
>>
File: ee4.png (278 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
278 KB, 358x358
>>56500330
It didn't do him any good.

He was pseudo relevant then (thanks to his part in Killian documents controversy) and now he is super irrelevant
>>
>>56500189
we need trump to destroy the PC culture. hopefully he builds ovens in the wall between us and mexico
>>
File: 1440014628842.png (227 KB, 274x385) Image search: [Google]
1440014628842.png
227 KB, 274x385
>mfw fascism is getting elected in 2016 and there's nothing liberals can do about it
>>
>>56500560
it's fucking glorious all over the world i am witnessing redpills being shoved down the mouths of a starved body politic.

What have we done ...
>>
>>56500189
your logical fallacy is genetic

also, coming to /pol/ and complaining about White supremacy? what are you doing you newfag?
>>
"What disgusts me about this incident isn’t that Trump retweeted a meme that came from a Neo-Nazi. It’s that the media has responded by referring to it as “controversial.” This is why the GOP remains a viable party, because the media is so beholden to its investors that it no longer has the balls to mount a serious effort at journalism anymore."

is this little faggot being serious? Every major American news outlet...fuck every major Western news outlet has already compared Trump to Hitler at some point in the past 6 months.
>>
File: 1445392528883.jpg (54 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1445392528883.jpg
54 KB, 250x400
>>56500560
good days soon
>>
>>56500560

I'm a 30 + year old American and this will be the first time I vote, ever. Because I want to dig up everything the left holds dear, shit on it and light it on fire. I don't care if the meme candidate Trump is going to be good or bad for the country, I've already given up on it. I just want to cause as much pain and suffering to leftist scum as possible. I want them to wake up everyday and hate their lives.
>>
>>56500560
>>56500701

retarded sheep fucker and americunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>>
>>56501094
>Da Juice

They have their own country now unlike you.

>be French
>get Sot
>>
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 900x720
Please let President Trump Become a Reality
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.