[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on birth control pills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (209 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 500x432
What is /pol/'s opinion on birth control pills?
>>
Next thing you will ask is: hey /pol/ are you for or against eating lettuce
>>
>>56500076
I was just genuinely curious, anon. I frequent /x/, not /pol/. I was also curious about stories anons may have about their girlfriends coming off of the pill for the better.
>>
good things not need condom
>>
>>56500208
My ex was on the pill, it was better than using a condom and I don't think there was any adverse effects. We just weren't ready for kids, I'm still in college. Atleast not that I notice. People can go ahead and argue that it fosters degeneracy, that it lets you sleep around or whatever, I disagree. It's a tool, just like a firearm. It's how you use it that makes you worse off. Use it responsibly with a a partner, fine. Sleep around a bunch? To your own detriment and society's.
>>
File: marry.png (118 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
marry.png
118 KB, 500x374
>>56500208
>coming off of the pill
>for the better

Unless you're replacing with a different method of birth control, what are you talking about, anon?

My girlfriend gets the shots. More invasive than the pill, I guess, but also doesn't leave much room for error.
>>
>>56500004
>the pill

Invented and brought to market by kikes. Yes, look it up.

Everything that shifts the concept of sex from procreation to pleasure for the wrong sort of gentile (whites) is desired by jewry. This shift will ALWAYS reduce birth rates in the group that shifts perspective.

LESS WHITE BIRTHS = BAD FOR WHITES, GOOD FOR KIKES
>>
>>56500004
Birth control was the root of the sexual revolution, and the sexual revolution is the root of all degeneracy. Being able to fuck whoever you want without having to deal with the natural consequence of reproducing with that person was the beginning of the end for the institution of marriage in the West. Birth control also allowed more women to work, which proved to be a disaster both economically and socially.

Also, IUDs and many birth control pills (even the pills that are not advertised as such) have unnatural abortive effects on pregnancies already conceived. So to call them "contraception" is not always accurate because sometimes they work by killing an already conceived embryo.
>>
>>56500820
I was urged to be on the pill by my gyno and she said it would be good, but all its done is worsen my depression. I actually feel worse being on it. I'm engaged and we were using condoms because we aren't ready for children just yet, but he does support me coming off of it if it's hurting me.

Also, not to sound like I'm being all HUE JOOS, but it's killed my libido and with this whole genocide talk...

I've been feeling more anxious.
>>
>>56500004
anyone ever heard that it might give the girl tit cancer in the future?

there's this cervix being fucked in the long run too

so its good for guys coz they wont suffer
as for the girl, she must suffer for not being celibate
>>
>>56500004
My brother has been trying to get his wife pregnant for three years now to no avail. His wife has been on birth control since the age of 15.

I think birth control contributes to the declining birth rates of white Europeans. Being on a pill that prevents pregnancy for over a decade must have some negative effect on your reproductive systems after you stop taking it.
>>
>>56500945
All medications have their effects on the individual. Switch to an IVU if it makes you feel bad. I don't think it's a conspiracy to fuck people up. That's what SRIs are for.
>>
The real white genocide, in readily available pill form.
>>
>>56500873
no, the foundations of the sexual revolution started with the automobile, and really started picking up steam in the 50's, before the pill
>>
>>56500945
She probably gets kickbacks for prescribing/recommending certain products, it's common in every medical field, sadly.

Talk with her about changing your birth control if you feel like you may need to - there's really no shortage of options available. Even if she shills something different at you that she receives a bit of money for doing, there's a chance you may land on a better solution regardless.

If you're not ready to raise a kid just yet, there's no reason to leave yourself open to the possibility of having to do so just yet.

We're both recently-graduated college students on my end. We want to have a a combined total income of "not poor" first at the very least.
>>
>>56501009
I had read that that risk was higher for girls who started in their teens. I'm 24 and I have only just gone onto the pill because I wasn't active prior. This is all new for me, but I don't like it and I already am considering tossing the pack..
>>
File: Death and the Maiden lo res.jpg (89 KB, 510x738) Image search: [Google]
Death and the Maiden lo res.jpg
89 KB, 510x738
>>56500004
Girls take the pill
They pee
There is estrogen in the pee
The estrogen gets into the water supply
It turns everyone faggot
>>
>>56500873
How was letting women work economically disastrous?
>>
>>56501062

how come the girl has to make all the adjustments?

ever heard of a guy willingly deciding to use goat intestine on their knobs?

lel pardon my feminism
>>
>>56501153
I had a very nice laugh, thank you.
>>
>>56501157
Wages go down, therefore both parents need to work, leaving little time to care for the child. Or atleast that's the usual argument I hear from proponents.
>>56501199
Male birth control coming soon, brother. It's in the works.
>>
>>56500004
It is orders of magnitude better than having an unwanted child, or aborting.
>>
>>56501148
fucking IUDs sound even worse

pull out is scary AF

what do?

lel i go back to celibacy then :')
>>
>>56501295
My buddy's girl is on IUD, says it works fine. Don't think it's that bad.
>>
>>56501231
aren't you scared it might Lamar Odom you?
>>
>>56501199
Because men have been making adjustments where this shit's concerned since the fucking 1860's, and that's just of the mass-produced, rubber variety.
>>
>girlfriend is getting the implant this week
>not sure about it
>mfw the rate of pregnancy is like 1 in 1000 but I'm still worried because I'm unlucky as fuck

fug
>>
>>56500004

Birth control is better than giving life to an unwanted child. I'd claim that with a good probability this would produce a dysfunctional member of society who is at odds with himself / herself for a long while (and may retain some permanent damage).

I'm not in favour of using it to have as much sex as possible without consequences though. That is retarded behaviour.
>>
>>56501295
IUD does scare me. The risk of it tearing your vaginal wall? Jesus.
>>
>>56500004
Turns women into crazy whores.
I've seen all my friend lose their relationship due to their gf being on pills, fucking up their hormones and turning them into a mess of crazy emotion and over sexual behaviour with other men.
Luckily mine doesn't want it because she fears it would change her and I agree.
If you look at human relationship during the last decades and do a paralel with the introduction of pills you can draw some interesting conclusion.
I'm pretty sure pills can turn any good innocent girl into a pleasure seeking attention whoring whore due to the amount of hormone fuck up it does.
>>
>>56501374
double bag it is then :P
>>
Probably the death knell of the west.

>falling birth rates
>made promiscuous sex, feminism, and the breakup of the family possible

Of course pol is also muh dik degenerates so they'll flame any opinion like this
>>
>>56501352
Do what? Make me have a stroke or what? I'll read up on it when I find out, but I think it'll be safe. No reason to assume it won't be after trials, they want to sell it well after all, and good publicity is needed.
>>
>>56501358
well that's really great
i mean no one really got cancer after using "rubber"
as opposed to all the risks women would have if the pill happens to fuck their system up.
>>
>>56501411
lel going out for a pee then all of a sudden seeing massacre in loo
>>
The best type of birth control is jerking off to 2d girls and ignoring females.
>>
>>56501419
degenerate dog

>>56501148
it's possible the younger girls who start earlier get all fucked up by the product, and you're feeling it through your body just how it fucks shit up

teens will somehow not mention shit like this, they'll just go through
>>
>>56501632
Thanks Canada. I always thought the best birth control was playing EVE Online
>>
File: OodIp9Y.png (121 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
OodIp9Y.png
121 KB, 480x250
>>56501654
we have a snowflake over here
and its special ..

aww <3 <3 <3
>>
>>56501505
Why do women always pretend that female condoms don't exist?

Pick another option, fuck. You don't even have to alter your hormones if you don't want to.
>>
>>56500004
Anyone making money off them should be executed with harsher methods than chink methods from a 1000 years ago.
>>
>>56501765
get raped by putin
>>
>>56501766
well it does exist
has your girl tried it with you though?

no.

that answers your question.
>>
>>56501766
Because we are told that they are less effective than male ones and more difficult to use. I appreciate your bluntness.
>>
File: 1427600657818.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1427600657818.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>56501826
at least he wont double bag
>>
>>56501861
If she's not going to wear one, why do I have to, though?

I don't see what makes it my responsibility, I'm not the one that gets pregnant.

I'm just going to assume that all females are hypocrites and avoid using the female condom because they actually like to be able to feel things during sex, which is the exact reason males don't like them.

I'm glad we got that cleared up, it's been niggling at me for a while.
>>
>>56501153
>They pee
I neef proof.
>>
>>56501157
It was definitely socially disastrous. One parent home means that kids effectively get home schooled, both parents can work 8 hours a day and have 8 hours left over for recreation, and housing prices are only driven by one income instead of two.

The most important things in our lives are close to zero-sum: only one family can own a given home, the best schools and universities have a limited number of spots, and so on. Having two incomes increases productivity, but that productivity doesn't translate to a huge increase in standards of living. Instead, it transfers money into the pockets of rich elderly landowners. The dual income single-handedly caused most of the property boom in the developed world, and thus the sharp increase in income inequality since the 70s.

tl;dr women in the workplace caused a huge wealth transfer from the young and the poor to the old and the rich
>>
>>56501900
>because we are told

Try them sometime, I don't have experience with them either because they don't seem to be used, ever. I would assume it's harder to keep one of them inside a self-lubricating vagina than it is to keep a condom wrapped around a penis, though - I'd hope the engineers would have figured this one out by now - what the fuck are they paid for? Making balloon animals?

Thanks for the actual response.
>>
I was on the pill for since I was 16. Never had a problem. Stopped taking it when I was 22 and fell pregnant first month trying. Had baby then went back on the pill. Stopped taking to try for baby #2 fell pregnant again first month trying (18 months between kids). My youngest is 3 years old. I recently had the mirena inserted 3 months ago as we don't want anymore kids. So far so good.
>>
>>56501959
lel
i'm not the one who gets pregnant

well hello she didn't get pregnant on her own :')
its a thing that both have to talk about and to consider

i.e.
rubber comfortable for you? , no
pill will not kill you?, it might

so you look for another option that is agreeable for both.

if you don't care however it affects her, then obviously you are a selfish bastard
>>
>>56500004
Destroyers of society
>>
File: buddy-christ.jpg (27 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
buddy-christ.jpg
27 KB, 450x300
>>56502133
>well hello she didn't get pregnant on her own :')
sup

Obviously I care about the effects on the person actually taking the stuff, I just wondered why they spring for the potentially damaging option first in most cases instead of using something with less of an impact.

It's like reaching for a steak knife when you need a letter opener - why? Work your way up to that if you deem it necessary, don't start with the nuclear option and then talk yourself back down.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1011x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1011x1011
http://m.livescience.com/2781-pill-women-pick-bad-mates.html
>>
>>56502503
because it is less effective, harder to use and less available.
>>
>>56502516
wow
>>
>>56502516
Wasn't on these until very recently and we've been together for few years, but this is helpful.

We never had condoms break on us. I wish she hadn't pushed this. I'm debating on tossing the pack.
>>
>>56502850
>. I wish she hadn't pushed this.
is your partner a xenomorph anthrosexual?
>>
>>56502990
My gyno, anon.
But, thank you for the laugh.
>>
>>56502503

I don't have experience with them either because they don't seem to be used, ever.

- you never tried it with the female condom

then you say

why do females pretend it doesnt exist ?

then later on say

I just wondered why they spring for the potentially damaging option first in most cases instead of using something with less of an impact.

we dont choose the pill coz we know its dangerous.

it is chosen because it is the only one that allows "sensation" the most without immediately seen adverse effects.
>>
>>56503045
listen to your body the doc prescribes this shit every day without looking back or twice
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 681x681
Responsible men can become more deeply convinced of the truth of the doctrine laid down by the Church on this issue if they reflect on the consequences of methods and plans for artificial birth control. Let them first consider how easily this course of action could open wide the way for marital infidelity and a general lowering of moral standards. Not much experience is needed to be fully aware of human weakness and to understand that human beings—and especially the young, who are so exposed to temptation—need incentives to keep the moral law, and it is an evil thing to make it easy for them to break that law. Another effect that gives cause for alarm is that a man who grows accustomed to the use of contraceptive methods may forget the reverence due to a woman, and, disregarding her physical and emotional equilibrium, reduce her to being a mere instrument for the satisfaction of his own desires, no longer considering her as his partner whom he should surround with care and affection.

Finally, careful consideration should be given to the danger of this power passing into the hands of those public authorities who care little for the precepts of the moral law. Who will blame a government which in its attempt to resolve the problems affecting an entire country resorts to the same measures as are regarded as lawful by married people in the solution of a particular family difficulty?

http://w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-vi_enc_25071968_humanae-vitae.html
>>
>>56503504
dude it's just WEED and SEX, it doesn't hurt, you prude!

thank god USA is going through all this, they provide a precedent and a lesson to teach for other kids worldwide
>>
>>56504562
Weed? Are we talking about weed or birth control?
I am not against sex. In fact I am extremely pro-sex. But birth control seeks to disrupt the nature of sex. It is like a three legged stool, the legs being the pleasurable aspects, the unitive aspects, and the procreative aspects. If you cut a leg off your stool you are going to fall on your face.
>>
>>56505057
i was joking faggot

it's always like this with progressivists, if you question the slut lifestyle, they attack you saying you're against sex, by doing this they imply slut = sexual intercourse, when slut is a behaviour, one where you fuck random people every now and then

it's typical redefinition of words, and often i see this type of people roaming pol trying to apply moral relativism on the word "slut", asking you what a slut is, then you direct them to the dictionary definition and they keep going on their moral relativism

it's really sad to witness
>>
>>56505057
>>56505149
and also these women who refuse to admit people like miley cyrus or nicki manaj are sluts

it's so sad to witness, i don't understand what goes on in their minds, these people admit being sluts, but they're not sluts in the mind of their followers

what the fuck is going on i wonder sometimes
>>
>>56500857
>only jews like sex for pleasure

Incel detected. Written your manifesto yet?
>>
>>56505210
It's the whole "liberation" thing. Odd, because my high school sex education teacher was a lesbian who encouraged us to just wait until we found someone we truly loved and this was in a public school.

Also reminds me of when I used to lurk Gaia forums and there was always this one hamplanet, pre Tumblr, who insisted that polyamory was the way and anyone who was monogamous was only doing so because their parents were monogamous.

Life is strange.
>>
>>56505436
>Odd, because my high school sex education teacher was a lesbian who encouraged us to just wait until we found someone we truly loved and this was in a public school.
shocked by this

this is the way to go, but it's useless to spread this message now when the society is flooded with all this degenerate shit that turns girls into sluts

at least those girls that don't understand english are somehow shielded, but still, the imagery gets through

man i am delighted to see trump rise in fame and power, this guy is putting an end to political correctness

there's literally nothing wrong with slut shaming
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.