[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince Charles: Syrian civil war caused by climate change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: 4783.png (477 KB, 577x452) Image search: [Google]
4783.png
477 KB, 577x452
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34897796
>>
>>56499334
>it was the climate guise
>totally not our foreign policy!
>>
>>56499334
prefer his pops desu
>>
>>56499364
>it was our foreign policy guys
>totally not muslims being muslims
>>
File: prince-charles.jpg (55 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
prince-charles.jpg
55 KB, 431x500
>SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME KING ALREADY! THE BONG IS BINGING AND I HAVEN'T MANY CRUMPETS LEFT!
>>
The Syrian civil war was caused by ethanol subsidies.
>>
People will believe this, they already do because Bernie said it also
>>
>>56499334

The thing is with Charles and the Royals, not many people in the UK listen to them and take them seriously. They are just props;1 relics from a lineage that once held power. They are used primarily to create political bonds and bargaining powers as well as tourist attractions. Charles is just a large infant who has no idea how this world works as he is invested in his eco / islam bullshit, and I fear he will soon be king.
That being said, the Queen is actually quite a sensible woman who has a lot of respect from foreign diplomats and other sovereigns. Although I am largely indifferent about the Royal's, I would rather the Queen stayed in power than her fucking idiot of a son.
>>
Chuck the kek is pretty crazy. From a review of his book harmony:

>this "sacred geometry" is used to support the book's argument that there is an innate harmony and interconnectedness of all things, known to almost all cultures except for western civilization from the 17th century on. Our big mistake was to be lured by rationalist theories into forgetting God and putting all our faith in material things. The consequences of this "great divorce" were the industrial revolution, global capitalism and environmental peril for the planet.
>>
They had a four year drought that fucked everything up.
>>
>>56499582
I hope Charles abdicates as soon as he becomes King so that William becomes King. The Monarchy will end with Charles if he remains King. He has the charisma of a wet sponge.

That said, Queen Elizabeth has been Britain's worst Monarch in history. She literally oversaw the demise of the British Empire into a rump state.
>>
>>56499433
To be fair, they would have been content just murdering each other in their petty sectarian and tribal squabbles if we hadn't gotten involved
>>
>>56499334

What?.....

Did the desert get dryer or something?
>>
>>56499400
Prince Philip is a quote machine.
>>
>>56500042
but that's not true, the only reason the west is there is because THEY got involved in OUR wars. Iran sided with the Axis so they got attacked by GB/USSR, after USSR occupation IRAN and a bunch of other arab nations (like syria) decided to join the USSR bandwagon which forced to west to start a bunch proxy wars which lead us to today.
>>
>>56500042

well hopefully Assad could have killed them all if it was just the extremists from his country and not the ones shipped in from other countries
>>
>>56499909

sorry buddy, but Queenie could not have done shit in regards to the British Empire all becoming independent and parts of the "commonwealth". Monarchs lost a lot of their leverage way before any of this shit happened. This is as a result of global politics.
>>
>>56499334

Charles is a POS muslim apologist cunt. So of course he won't blame his adopted religion.
>>
>>56499909

But saying that, I do agree with you in regards to Charles abdicating. At least his kids seem pretty sensible.. Certainly when compared to their fuckhead of a father.
>>
it didn't create, but it did hasten it.
>>
The fuck? Since when has the war in Syria been about resources? Wasn't it about muh democracies, according to the libs?
>>
>>56500218
The history of western involvement in the Middle East goes back a lot farther than WWII. Where do you think all those nations came from?
>>
File: 0023ae6cf3690f46e32710.jpg (305 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
0023ae6cf3690f46e32710.jpg
305 KB, 600x417
>>56499334
Also
>>
>>56499400
I prefer this one.
>>
>>56500310

Turkey's fault like usual

> Since 1975, Turkey’s dam and hydropower construction has cut water flow to Iraq by 80 percent and to Syria by 40 percent. Syria and Iraq have accused Turkey of hoarding water.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/is-a-lack-of-water-to-blame-for-the-conflict-in-syria-72513729/#SKGOMLKOMQBl7PLd.99
>>
>>56500360
What matters is that at that point in time they took a clear decision which they knew ment inevitable war.
>>
>>56499400
I gotta say I actually look up to Prince Phillip. He actually comes off as an aristocrat.
>>
>>56499334
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

totally not the example of mohammed
>>
>>56500366
i love how confused the queen looks at the obamas,
"why aren't the house staff cleaning, why must i take a picture with them"
>>
>>56500692

I wonder how many blacks she's actually touched in her entire life
>>
>>56500783
> implying she would ever touch such a beast.
kek
>>
File: jew gold shekels.jpg (418 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jew gold shekels.jpg
418 KB, 1162x850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
>>
>>56499400
Im pretty sure he must be on /POL/
>If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.
>>
>>56499334
Oh dear, he's gone senile before his mother.
>>
>>56500366
Lol bongo looks like a child.
>>
>>56500366
>Lizzy, who let the help in here? By God, this woman's arms are as big as my legs.
>>
>>56499334
there'll be a LOT more reffies and those turning to terror once the middle east reaches 74'c

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/27/news/climate-change-middle-east/
>>
>>56499400

>On a visit to Australia with the Queen, speaking to Aborigines, 2002: “Do you still throw spears at each other?”

ho boy
>>
>>56500941
He should of worn all of his military decorations...oh...wait.
>>
File: Dubia 1980 and 2010.png (123 KB, 1352x568) Image search: [Google]
Dubia 1980 and 2010.png
123 KB, 1352x568
>>56501010

imagine another 30 years of warming like this
>>
>>56499909
Long live the Queen motherfucker. Cyprus is British clay.
>>
>>56500218
>Iran sided with the Axis
They fought the good fight.
>>
>>56500218

Based Iran.
>>
File: assburger is getting annoyed.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
assburger is getting annoyed.gif
2 MB, 235x150
This idea has been floating for a while, now. It may have contributed to the social unrest, but would never have become a full-blown civil war without the support and millions of American dollars (and then weapons) pouring into the opposition.

Syria has had droughts in the years leading to the unrest in Syria. This has been exacerbated by the fact that Turkey's dams have reduced water flow down the Tigris and Euphrates.

It's not accurate to blame the civil war on climate change, but to ignore it as a factor is outright ignoring the facts.

>mfw /pol/ ignores scientific evidence except when it proves blacks are inferior to whites

Sometimes, the truth is a hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>56499334
Jesus christ this old fucker should be taken out to pasture.

He's clearly gone mad. It's a sad sight to have to witness. Losing ones mind isn't a fun thing, my grand just passed from a similar issue.

Rip granny
>>
>>56503255

Correlation does not imply causation
>>
>>56500360
You do know the Ottoman Empire was still trying to conquer western nations up until it's defeat in World War I right? I mean they couldn't even be bothered to stop genociding up until the end of the war.
>>
>>56503255
I should also add that climate change is indeed a risk factor for future refugee crises. Many people live on marginal lands which will inevitably be unviable for agriculture, leading to a massive influx of people to population centres, leading to regional food crises, conflict, and ultimately refugees.
>>
>>56501073
>While touring a factory near Edinburgh he said a fuse box was so crude it "looked as though it had been put in by an Indian".
>To President of Nigeria, who was in national dress, 2003: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”
>After Dunblane massacre, 1996: “If a cricketer suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

Philip:
Prince of England
King of /pol/
>>
They are really grasping on every straw possible to enforce this carbon tax policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5B5Kmb4nnY
>>
>>56503508
I did not say it caused it, but it may have contributed to it. Again, to ignore it is unreasonable, especially if it doesn't fit one's political view.

Water security is increasingly becoming an important political issue in regions like the Middle East.
>>
>>56503576
so he is pro-gun then?!
seems I was wrong to be ant-Monarchy afterall
>>
Some of that it's true, Saud family is scared because they're going to hell in 50 years so they seek expansion.
>>
>>56505296
Why would you want an ant-monarchy?
>>
>>56499334
King Cück of the No-Nut Isles.
>>
>>56499586
he's right though
>>
>>56500226
Except she did dick all to stop it, and encouraged a lot of it.
>>
>>56505296

Why the fuck were you ant-monarchy at all?

Know your place, knave
>>
>>56500447
>http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/is-a-lack-of-water-to-blame-for-the-conflict-in-syria-72513729/#SKGOMLKOMQBl7PLd.99

That was interesting, thanks.
>>
>>56501146
>no change at all
>>
File: 1446695648120.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1446695648120.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>56505439
>>
>>56499334
The Syrian war was caused by the US housing crisis, which caused global economic crisis, which led to high food prices and low incomes in the Middle East and North Africa, which led to the Arab Spring, which produced the Syrian War.
>>
>>56499334
No less retarded than anything else with the phrase "climate change" attached.
>>
>>56503548
Yea but this shit is absolute bullshit. There's been no fucking changes in any of these areas due to ~climate change~

Other stuff like dams diverting water, sure.
But climate change? Not at all.
>>
>>56505623
so the jews
>>
>>56505623
so the jews then
>>
>>56505721
Of course. That goes without saying.
>>
I'm pretty sure the cause of the syrian civil war was dirty, violent savages that literally can't stop shooting and beheading each other for 5 minutes. Australia is one of the dryest continents on the planet and yet we're one of worlds largest economies. You know why? Because we don't make a habit of blowing up our infrastructure every time someone gets religion.
>>
>>56505456
Not really, the Industrial Revolution had nothing to do with "forgetting God"
>>
The Syrian war is just another part of the Arab Spring, like the overthrow of Khaddafi in Libya and Mubarak in Egypt.

The Arab Spring started because of low jobs (caused by the global economic crisis caused by the US housing crisis), but also by high food prices. There had been food riots all over the world since 2008. In 2011, these finally broke out into the Arab Spring.

So why were food prices so high? Aside from the global economic crisis, there was another reason. Use of ethanol for fuel increased demand for corn, which drove up corn prices and hence all other food prices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol_effect
>ethanol production is the biggest factor fueling corn demand and thereby food inflation.

And one of the major reasons for using ethanol is global warming HYPE.

So let's get this straight. It's not global warming that has contributed to the Syrian War. It's global warming HYPE that has done it.

GW hype -> use of ethanol for fuel -> increased food prices -> Arab Spring -> Syrian war
>>
Prince Philip is the original M A D M A N
>Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed.
> I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.
>Deaf? If you are near there, no wonder you are deaf. - said to a group of deaf children standing next to a Jamaican steel drum band
>You are a woman, aren't you? - After accepting a gift from a Kenyan woman
>How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test? - Asked of a driving instructor in Scotland
>You managed not to get eaten then? -Said to a British student in Papua New Guinea
>Constitutionally I don't exist.
>>
>>56500218
Cold War is a meme bro
We lost the real war
America *kikes* just wanted to control the world look up Bretton Woods and the Dulles brothers
>>
>>56499334

why do britbongs defend this happening in their country? are you really this big of keks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iKAKoigl4Y
>>
File: 1447920490212.jpg (786 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
1447920490212.jpg
786 KB, 1181x1181
>>56499334
>m-muh mumble mumble TURNIPS m-mumble COUTRYSIDE mumble muh mumble FOXHUNTING muh CLIMATE CHANGE
Be quiet Charles.
>>
>>56506374
It's bloody glorious you republic peasant.
>>
File: stylin.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
stylin.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>>56506374
>implying this guy isn't stylish as fuck
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.