[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brainwashed redneck kills 160 in cold blood in a bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
File: chris kyle.jpg (52 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
chris kyle.jpg
52 KB, 675x380
>brainwashed redneck kills 160 in cold blood in a bullshit war fought for greed, says he doesn't regret a thing and that God's on his side
>comes home, gets shot (by a fellow pyschopath in his military, no less)

Anyone else see the massive irony in this?

I don't really hate the guy, in fact I respect him and think it's sad what happened to him, but his black and white attitude and jingoism disturbs me. Reading his book it's more like he's writing stuff like "they had to be killed because they endangered American lives" to convince himself.
>>
File: IMG-20151123-WA0006.jpg (137 KB, 697x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151123-WA0006.jpg
137 KB, 697x720
>>56499121
>>
>>56499121
And to think that was 160 young men that could be walking through Rome right now.
>>
>>56499121
Just waking up from that coma I see.
>>
>>56499186

If a foreign power invaded your country to steal its resources don't you think some people would resist?
>>
>>56499121
at the end of the day he's a true hero who protected his brothers. even to his last breath where he was trying to help a fellow vet.
>>
>>56499239
Yes, smoke or be smoked.

That's how it goes.
>>
>>56499183
I hate PB&J and Mudshits.
>>
>>56499247

He was also an asshole who called people in poorer countries "savages" because they don't have McDonalds and F-150s. But that kind of contempt is to be expected of an invader.
>>
>>56499121
>>brainwashed redneck kills 160 in cold blood in a bullshit war fought for greed, says he doesn't regret a thing and that God's on his side
>>comes home, gets shot (by a fellow pyschopath in his military, no less)

That's actually is symbolic for the soon to come America, It's psychopathic friend (Israel) will shoot it down after it's done it's job
>>
>>56499121
> a bullshit war fought for greed

As opposed to the noble wars fought for freedom? Seriously, wars are all fought for greed. And that doesn't make them inherently bad, either. Everyone is greedy. How much would you be willing to give up just to avoid a war? That's not rhetorical, I'd actually like to know. Would you be willing to give up half your wealth? Three quarters?

The only reason we see wars like WW2 and the Civil War as noble and good is because they were decisively won, so the victors were obviously great (because they wrote the history). Wars like Vietnam and Persian Gulf conflicts are bad because they weren't decisive victories- at least in as much as it didn't benefit enough/the right people.
>>
>>56499329
*soon to come end of America
>>
>>56499330
>How much would you be willing to give up just to avoid a war?

As much as I'd have to in order for there to be economic equilibrium without aggression. The free market, that's fair. Bullying others so you can take their shit basically makes you a nigger.
>>
>>56499330
>we see wars like WW2 and the Civil War as noble and good is because they were decisively won

>WW2
>Germany starts a war on the basis of genocide and racial expansion

>Civil War
>war started over whether to keep slaves or not

Gee I wonder who was on the right side in either of these. Not saying there were "good guys" though - the Allies being responsible for massive civilian bombings (typical jewish tactic), and rapes and looting from the Russian side.
>>
>>56499121
read his book, dude was awesome.
stood for what he believed in
>>
>>56499305
I've been to Iraq. They don't have anything..Savages isn't too far off.
>>
>>56499305
why don't you go over there and see how civil they are
>>
>>56499330
>As opposed to the noble wars fought for freedom?

Those exist, they're called wars of independence.

>people are savages or not based on their level of material wealth at this exact moment in history
>never wonder why they don't have that material wealth as you can afford to drive 20 miles in your Hummer to guzzle down some fast food at the mall
>>
>>56499305
and i bet if a group of blacks beat your spaghetti head ass you'd call them savages
>>
>>56499329
I hope we kill all your fucking fetus and shove them inside your dick, Ahmed.
>>
>>56499561

I've been to Egypt (while Mubarak was in power), Jordan and the UAE. The only thing I noticed with regard to civility is that the richer people are, the more content they are and the less they'll fuck with you. I had no problems in any of those countries but it was clear that Egypt was more tense because it was poorer.
>>
>>56499596

No, I'd call them the US military.
>>
File: BPaOuORCYAAAoGI.jpg (35 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
BPaOuORCYAAAoGI.jpg
35 KB, 500x518
>>56499121
Observe Muslims long enough and you begin to learn they're soulless savages. Chris kyle wasn't murdering anyone, he was simply hunting animals.

Maybe you could explain to me how the world would be in any better state had these 160 men not been killed?
>>
File: 1356533440940.jpg (9 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1356533440940.jpg
9 KB, 200x198
>>56499470
Destabilization of the Middle East serves a much higher purpose. Imagine having a muslim superstate stretching from Saudi Arabia until Iraq, with total access to 3/4 of the world's oil supplies, rare earths and over one third of the natural gas.
Because that's what it would have happened if USA wouldn't have meddled in the middle east. Sure, they have their own religious disagreements, but why taking chances? What if this superstate says "Eh, fuck off we ain't giving you jackshit anymore" and it allies with China and Russia to fuck over the West?

Hunt or be hunted. It sucks, but that's how it is. Victims aren't usually more innocent of their oppressors. Actually they would have done the same in our shoes.Maybe worse, given their religion
>>
>>56499660
>Observe Muslims long enough

Something you've surely done from the safety of your trailer.
>>
>>56499470
>Germany starts a war on the basis of genocide and racial expansion

Which wasn't known until the war was almost over. Germany was in a state of near total collapse by the time evidence of Nazi crimes surfaced.

>war started over whether to keep slaves or not

The civil war actually started mainly for economic reasons, it's just difficult to distinguish because economics equaled slavery in the South. Suffice to say that all those abolitionists were, by and large, just as vicious racists as Southerners were, but they still wanted the slaves freed- so they weren't moral crusaders, even though some fancied themselves as such.
>>
>>56499266
Exactly. I hate to justify actions like that but in reality whoever has power would be doing any of these things just cuz
>>
>>56499305
Sorry m8 haji's are savages and degenerate cultists. Pay Iraq a visit, I did, and everything Kyle says is true. Fuck kebabs everywhere. Death to Carthage. Etc etc
>>
>>56499728
>he thinks I'm talking about the Holocaust

kek. Germany's whole reason for invading Poland was "Lebensraum". They wanted to exterminate the "subhuman" slavs, take their land and populate it with "Aryan" Germans. In this sense attitudes like >>56499660 are no better than Nazis. There was no other reason. Their whole motive was expansionism. Britain and France declared war on Germany out of alliances with Poland.

>civil war

It really doesn't matter, any of what you said, since as you said it basically boiled down to slave ownership. How Southerners can live with this legacy and fly the "rebel flag" (yeah Imma rebel! Support slavery!) is baffling to me.
>>
>>56499470
>>Germany starts a war on the basis of genocide and racial expansion
Italian education everyone!
>>
>>56499789

Examples? Any problems in Iraq that weren't related to you being there in an invader's uniform?
>>
>>56499916

Prove me wrong, Chingghis.
>>
>>56499305
>who called people in poorer countries "savages" because they don't have McDonalds and F-150s
Or maybe it's because they believe whipping, dismemberment and crucifixion are righteous forms of punishment.
>>
I don't give a fuck how many subhuman Arabs he killed. Islam is a disease and that entire shitty region is a blight on the world. Should just fucking bomb the entire middle east into a glass sheet.
>>
>>56499931
>Any problems in Iraq that weren't related to you being there in an invader's uniform?
Islam
>>
>>56499634
my good friends are from jordan. great people.

they tell me all the time if i went there i would be treated nicely. (I'm blonde hair green eyed)

they're very open anti semites tho haha its pretty funny
>>
>>56499649
lol ok u got me
>>
>>56499950
>prove me wrong
read a book about what was happening to the germans on ex german now polish territory.

Next time, without shittaly who cant fight
>>
>>56499954

Well Americans believe if an 18 year old male fucks a 17 year old he's a pedophile and should be locked away for rape for half his life. Or they'll send you to jail for possessing deadly Kinder eggs.
>>
>>56499870
From my understanding, it goes back to shitty terms after WW1 and the Treaty of Versailles. Essentially they were being plundered by the victors (greed) and wanted to stop paying reparations, reclaim industrial areas, and, yes, attain Lebensraum (greed). So WW2 was fought for greed.

The civil war was the same. What's the purpose of keeping slaves? It's not because you hate them. I'll give you a hint: it's got something to do with greed.
>>
>>56499121
I'm really interested in where your coming from with this cause, it's literally old, old world(Middle East) VS the enlightenment(and its fruit and champion, The United States).

Perhaps you roll your eyes at the whole "USA! USA! USA!" And white picket fence thing, but there are places in America that are(or were, they aren't going to be many of said subjects kind left at this rate), that are stuck with in a time, where the best of the old and new, seemed to be in balance.

Subjectivity isn't the correct stance here, it isn't the "rational" conclusion to all this because all it's doing is following horse shoe(I think it's more an oval) theory, where as you slide along the spectrum, the subjectivity changes to subjective values.

The Arabs he was killing sure as hell didn't care if Americans died, same with the Arabs he was defending. He could believe just like you in the fruitlessness of the cause, and still be no worse for ware thanks to new age Marxist subjective thought.

But by sticking to his guns, pursing the ideal, fighting for America(not current America, but past America values) he made the only objective stand he could, therefore, the only true stand he could.
>>
>>56500038
That's not how age of consent laws work and there are parts of American that aren't California.
>>
>>56500024

What do you mean. If it was German territory at the time then what did Poland have to do with it. Even Hitler's official excuse had nothing to do with that, he said Poland attacked first and staged a false flag that nobody bought. Sounds like a book that only you read, m80.
>>
>>56500038
That's not how it works here. You're always allowed a three year age difference in sexual relationships. So, if a person is 18 they can have sex with anyone older than 14.
>>
I'm sorry guys, sometimes we let him out of his basement
>>
>>56499239

>steal its resources

You just said it was a bullshit war. If it was a war to take resources then that's objectively a good thing for his country so how is it "bullshit"?
>>
>>56499696
>>56499870
You're completely avoiding the point. Nice ad hominem though

An ideology that calls for gays, and adulterers to be executed is soulless and savage. An ideology that treats women as slaves and wants to violently make the rest of the world assimilate with their own ideals and religion is soulless and savage.

You're calling the wrong group nazis there m8
>>
>>56500087
in Idaho if you're 18 and frigg a 17 year old you get rape charged
>>
>>56499660
>Maybe you could explain to me how the world would be in any better state had these 160 men not been killed?
And how is the world better without these 160 men?
Kyle and the 160 men fought for nothing. The only thing they have now is a more unstable Middle East.
>>
>>56500221
Idaho has the "Romeo and Juliet" exception.

>Named after the teenaged lovers in Shakespeare’s play, “Romeo and Juliet” exceptions, like the ones in Idaho, are intended to prevent serious criminal charges against teenagers who engage in sex with others close to their own age. For example, two 15-year olds who have sex would not be prosecuted; no would an 18-year old who had sex with a 17-year old.
>>
>>56500221
Not if you have their consent and are not more than 5 years older than them.
>>
>>56500356
It's better because there are now less aloha snackbars in the world.
>>
>>56500196

I don't see anyone as soulless since souls don't exist. Likewise I could say that an ideology that promotes the wanton sexualization of women, praises ignorance, stupidity and gluttony, and is like a perpetual Bacchanalia, is savage. Or that a society in which you wake up, spend 1.5 hours in traffic, work for 8 hours with a 30 minute break to eat processed shit, drive back 1.5 hours, watch a glowing screen for an hour to entertain yourself with fantasies, and then go to sleep to be ready for the next day, is soulless.

>An ideology that treats women as slaves

So you're a feminist that would prefer to see women working? According to the Norwegian documentary Hjernevask women end up choosing caregiver jobs anyway. The only thing you're doing is dismembering the family and replacing it with the state. Now that's soulless.

I don't see those ideas as either soulless or savage since they used to exist in the "civilzed" world 150 years ago. They're left behind in the times.
>>
>>56500113
>not knowing that poland received territory from germany after ww1 and the citizens were left there.
some left and stayed. those who stayed received tormenting and lynchings before hitlers invasion.
BUT MUH SCHOOL HISTORY BOOKS

shittaly cant into fighting.

ayy lmao
>>
>>56499121
You have no right to judge a man who has seen the horrors of war.
>>
>>56500053

I get it but it doesn't make it right. We should be above that. I don't think greed i.e. coveting your neighbour's goods because you want more than what you need is a justified cause for war.
>>
>>56499121

/pol/ does not understand irony

i just wish /pol/ would be alpha enough to go to war, its sad, nothing would be better then seeing meatheads go at eachother in WW3
>>
>>56500545

Finrand can't into civilization. Enjoy your forests and thousand years of subjugation by your Swedish and Russian (kek!) betters. P.S. If Finrand so strong why isn't Karelia Finnish?
>>
>>56499121
War is war.
You can't sit and romanticise human life during war.
>>
>>56499305
>He was also an asshole

But in your OP you said that you respected the guy.
I guess that makes you an asshole too?
>>
>>56500807

I can be an asshole too, but I can respect or admire someone even if I think they're a bit of a dick sometimes.
>>
>>56499696
>Something you've surely done from the safety of your trailer.

At least he can drink the water out of his kitchen sink in that trailer--something you can't do.
>>
>>56500087
>>56500139
>>56499954
the US executes its people too and did it to for just being gay or black only 60 years ago
>>
File: nigel.jpg (81 KB, 595x418) Image search: [Google]
nigel.jpg
81 KB, 595x418
>>56500920
Ooooooooooh, shots fired
>>
>>56500934
>The US executed people for being gay or black
This has literally never happened
Can you tell me the last time an American judge ordered someone to be stoned for adultery or nailed to a cross?
>>
>>56499305
>"savages" because they don't have McDonalds and F-150s
Shitskin spotted
They are savages in the truest sense of the word. The only people who rival them are Somalis.
>>
>>56499121

Yup. Shit is fucking hilarious. I don't hate the guy either, I feel sorry for him. This is a serious case of brainwashing.
>>
What is jingoism?
>>
>>56501033
>60 years ago
also even during lynchmobs, which is even worse and shows how uncivilized your country was and still is
>>
>>56501132

>lynching gays and niggers was official U.S. policy

You're a fucking retard m8. What the fuck do they teach you over there?
>>
File: fontanella.jpg (115 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
fontanella.jpg
115 KB, 894x894
>>56500920

Uhh, yeah I can.

And on top of that there are public fountains that give amazing pure water here (pic related). Something not commonplace in the rest of Europe. But that is something I like about the United States, you have water fountains everywhere like in airports. Here you have to pay for bottled shit, and yet people consider themselves "environment-conscious". Extreme hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1362182102921.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1362182102921.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>56501132
>The US government sentenced people to cruel and unusual death for the crime of homosexuality or being black at any point in our nation's history
>Muslims do not lynch people for being gay or non-Muslim
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>56499121
He was doing gods work, killing shitskins.

Anyone who hates this guy is an utter faggot. How can you hate someone for picking off shitskins and getting payed for it? seems like a dream job to me.
>>
>>56501079
>shitskin hurr
>hurr durr
>hurr
>it's a doggie dog world bro, all's fair in war

From the goings on in this thread it looks to me like many Americans are savages.

>>56501286

Because I'm not an irrational bigot who descended from bloodthirsty criminals.
>>
I'm glad he died like a bitch. I dont get why ameriturds worship this guy.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with killing Muslims. Nothing. They are the enemy of western civilization. They have been for more than a thousand years, and they will be for a thousand more. Any westerner denying this historical fact is nothing but a quisling.
>>
He was a sociopath, but killing the mudslims was not a bad thing. A lot of them could have migrated to first world countries and killed hundreds of civilians
>>
>>56501344

Not the guy you are responding to but you are thinking of Australia. We just fuck sheep over here.
>>
>>56501186
>lynch mobs
can you even read you fucking gook loving piece shit?
>>
>>56501344
>NZ
>descended from criminals
Jej
>>
>>56499121
Hi /int/
>>
>>56501272
having to compare yourself to muslims to appear slightly more civilized is not something to be proud of, fattie
>>
>>56499239

>Invaded your country

>"your" country

Iraq is only a country in the imagination of the West. There is no real sense of nationalism, only ethnic and sectarian rivalries. Iraq is an artificial nation, carelessly drawn in the sand by the British empire, and before that it was an ill defined region ruled by the Ottoman empire.

Perhaps you think we are guilty of invading "islamic land", and thus you have denoted land based on religion, validating the ideology of ISIS.
>>
>>56501555
a burgerfattie trying to teach other people what is nationalism and what is not

top kek, i bet you believe you are muh aryan because of your 1/10 german ancestry
>>
>>56501132

>"And you are lynching Negroes" (Russian: "A y вac нeгpoв линчyют", A u vas negrov linchuyut, "And at your place, they are lynching Negroes") and "And you are hanging blacks" (Russian: "A y вac нeгpoв вeшaют") are anecdotal counter-argument phrases, which epitomize the tu quoque arguments used by the Soviet Union in response to allegations that it had violated human rights.[1] Use of the phrase refers to such attempts to deflect criticism, e.g. by referencing racial discrimination and lynching in the United States.[2] The Economist popularized the term whataboutism for the repeated usage of this rhetorical tactic by the Soviet Union.[3]

>The use of the phrase as a reference to demagoguery and hypocrisy is traced to a Russian political joke, about a dispute between an American and a Soviet man.[4]
>>
>>56499329
>still this butthurt over losing every single war against a tenfold smaller nation
>>
>>56499183
testes
>>
>>56501344
>Because I'm not an irrational bigot who descended from bloodthirsty criminals.

Would rather that than be known for cold wine and smelly cheese. Italians are the niggers of europe.

Kill yourself tony
>>
>>56501614
still that mad russians are bombing your "moderate" terrorists in syria
>>
>>56500221
>frigg

am I imagining this or did you actually type that?
>>
>>56501602
You don't even have a nation. Luxembourg is a glorified banking organization.

And it's weak willed, limp wristed pussies like you why Europe is being conquered outright by Islam. Fucking faggot sissies that sit around blaming America for making Muslims the way they are because your Marxist-Leninist state operated media tells you it's our fault. Your own continent's history is replete with examples of Muslim aggression against you for centuries before America was even discovered. But it's our fault for continuing the fight against them? No. No you stupid pussy. It's your fault for giving up. They should be exterminated by now.
>>
>>56499121
awe, sympathy for the psychopath, that's cute, he probably couldn't feel it
>>
>>56499121
I know this is hard to grasp from a non-white's perspective. But try to understand.
You see, us whites actually value life. We don't just kill people whenever we feel like it, my brown friend. We will however do anything to protect our loved ones. Even if it means killing animals.

I know, animal cruelty is bad. But human lives are more important. It is essentially the choice between a human (us) and an animal (brown people like you), this choice is an easy one.
>>
>>56501602

>a burgerfattie trying to teach other people what is nationalism and what is not

Name me one "nationalist" iraqi political party. Then give me an estimate of its relative popularity.

>top kek, i bet you believe you are muh aryan because of your 1/10 german ancestry

I'm not sure what strawman you think you are attacking here. You're really assuming the american you are talking to even has german ancestry? What a bizarre assumption.
>>
>>56501675

That literally didn't address any point I made.
>>
he should just admit he's a killer-for-hire.

the only difference is he was hired by the government instead of the mafia.
>>
File: 1425220424314.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1425220424314.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>56501734
how's that feel you wasted 500mill on 7 moderate terrorists in syria who got bombed by russia?

pic related
>>
File: smug gioconda.jpg (134 KB, 605x790) Image search: [Google]
smug gioconda.jpg
134 KB, 605x790
>>56501670
>Italians are the niggers of europe.
>convict laborer with a stupid accent insulting the hub of art, civilization and Western thought from halfway across the world

Whatever helps you sleep with your sheep at night, bogan.
>>
File: kissinger evil kike.jpg (21 KB, 403x268) Image search: [Google]
kissinger evil kike.jpg
21 KB, 403x268
>>56499121

Only kikes hate the troops.

Kill yourself
>>
>>56501758
>You're really assuming the american you are talking to even has german ancestry?
We have board ID's and we can see that you're samefagging

Back to reddit, amerimutt
>>
>>56499121
His K/d was off the charts. Also karma is probably a thing
>>
>>56501845

But he's right, also pay denps.
>>
>>56501855

>We have board ID's and we can see that you're samefagging

That doesn't make any sense. Where did I say anything about having german ancestry?
>>
>>56499121
I bet he was one of those ant-abortion kooks. you know, because of the sanctity of life en shit.
>>
>>56501830
Your pic shows whites are the vast majority in America. Thanks for letting me know I guess?
>>
>>56501830
I never said our policies were ideal. Our problem is that our government has been infiltrated by leftist traitors that think Muslims are capable of democratic societies (they aren't) and so we push this nonsense over there and it bites us in the ass. What we should be do is glass them all. But however we approach the war, we are still at war. Islam and the west are at war. And they have been for a thousand years. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>56501602
I'm Arab and actually he is right.
>>
>>56499121
>>brainwashed redneck kills 160 in cold blood in a bullshit war fought for greed, says he doesn't regret a thing and that God's on his side
>>comes home, gets shot (by a fellow pyschopath in his military, no less)
Poetic justice.
>>
>>56501950
>62% non-white
>majority white

>american education on being able to read graphs
>>
>>56501971
>arab
there's your problem.
>>
>>56499121

What you need to understand is that as an American, American lives are supposed to be worth more than all others, even allies. Every other nation, who are not Americans.. dont fucking matter, America is supposed to stand up for Americans, Italy is supposed to stand up for Italians. In Italy, as an Italian, no lives matter more than your fellow Italians. Thats how its supposed to work, If youre an Italian, and you love your country.. and you would give your life to protect it, your government should make sure that 150 shitskins die just to protect your life. Youre Italian, they arent.

Cultural marxists are rotting this entire fucking planet. Sure all lives matter, but in context of what really matters to each person, their countrymen should be above foreigners.. always, as long as they arent scum themselves, then they should just be shot.
>>
>>56501966
>spouting the democracy meme unironically
America and the rest of the world at war, you're the problem and russia has to clean up the mess you created
>>
From my point of view the ameriturds are the savages
>>
>>56502098
tribalism. are you in a cult?
>>
>>56499121
>for greed
Except it was for ideology, Zionism
>>
>>56502118

You still haven't answered my question.
>>
>>56499121
>mudlives matter

They don't. And I love how suddenly the very same people who became ISIS were "good guys who dindu nuffin". The fact that a bloodthirsty dictator is the only way to keep these savages from trying to kill everybody on earth should tell you something about mudslimes.
>>
>>56502267
>sacrificing the lives of your familly so some fucktard nignog can eat. What happens when the west is gone ? who will feed all the nignogs ?
>>
>>56502265

Only a /pol/tard speaks in absolutes
>>
Jokes on America, Americans and all their pseudo-heros.
Men who only can think in a b&w world, with b&w persons to not go insane with all these grey tones.
>>
File: 1411189820395.jpg (23 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1411189820395.jpg
23 KB, 311x311
>>56502267

We took a political test in a thread a week or so ago, it labelled you like conservative reactionary ultranationalist blah blah, had like 2-3 more things.. and then gave you a -100 to +100 score on several things, and Tribalism was one of them. Not only did I personally get 100%, the highest score, but it was agreed if you had less than 100% you shouldnt be on /pol/

We need a door, for me to tell you to use.
>>
I think 160 dead sandniggers was simply not enough.
>>
File: breivik11.jpg (234 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
breivik11.jpg
234 KB, 1280x857
>>56502562
>>56502267

You are a: Right-Leaning Pro-Government Non-Interventionist Ultranationalist Reactionary
Collectivism score: -33%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: -33%
Tribalism score: 100%
Liberalism score: -67%

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55908748/#55908748

http://www.abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

Take it yourself, I bet youre a commie.
>>
File: 1444532261802.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444532261802.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>56499121
BASED KYLE!
>>
>>56502775
>>56502562

It should also say interventionist, that part is fucked.

>Also, I dont know where it gets non-interventionist when I said that threatening ideologies should be countered not just in our own country but in others, and also to intervene in civil wars in other countries.
>>
>>56499121

Actually after reading his book more I retract my earlier statements.
>>
>>56500187

I like your point thai-man
>>
>>56502428
what you said may be true, I just think it's weird.

>>56502775
I did the test, 1st I answered like I thought a commie would, then I answered like I thought a wingnut would. it wasn't much different.
>>
File: bleurxy.jpg (44 KB, 486x416) Image search: [Google]
bleurxy.jpg
44 KB, 486x416
>>56499121
Chris Kyle is a bullshit story, Jesse Ventura exposed his bullshit thankfully.

>I shot looters post Katrina
so in a free country you are bragging about murdering citizens scrabbling around for food and supplies are you?
My fucking hero!
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.