[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're one of the last Christians of Western Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 21
File: 1418360151950.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1418360151950.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw you're one of the last Christians of Western Europe
>more and more godless heathens
>people make fun of Catholicism
>people love to be edgy
>churches are closing, and the churches owned by the state are just tourist traps, thus defiling temples of God
>young people don't practice anymore Christian virtues like chastity, meekness
>neglect rich Catholic spirituality for new age pseudo-spirituality, or for whatever "truth" that makes them comfortable
>they rather have material wealth and social status
>western europe is proud to be degenerate, to promote vice
>>
The real Satanists infiltrated the early Church in the 4th century and that paved the way for Catholicism.
>>
>>56498469

end times m8

your faith will be tested is when it is most challenged
>>
>>56498469
stay strong and have faith m8
>>
>>56498469
No, fellow Christians tear us down. Stop this bullshit. It's not atheists, or muslims, it's fellow Christians who mock us, the Pope, our culture, and our beliefs.
>>
File: Jeeeezy.jpg (56 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
Jeeeezy.jpg
56 KB, 500x618
>>56498469
YEAH GAIS KNEEMAIL FOR JESUS !!1!!11! HE'LL COME DOWN SOON ENOUGH.
>>
>>56498852

bless your ignorance
>>
>>56498469
I know that feel.
Even if there is no God, Christianity is the true way....
>>
>>56498910
*Experience
>>
File: pope02_2929823b.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pope02_2929823b.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
"When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?" - Luke 18:8

The mass apostasy we're seeing is just the prelude to Jesus' second coming. It was going to happen one way or another. Keep the faith anon, BE a light to a lost world. The Church triumphant is praying for you and THEY outnumber all the degenerates and apostates.
>>
File: 1434632288212.png (166 KB, 440x454) Image search: [Google]
1434632288212.png
166 KB, 440x454
>>56498469

Go orthodox. They only steal, no kiddie fuckin and it's the most friendly denomination for a non-practicing Christian - which is most Christians, atheists even. I couldn't care less about Christ but in this fight I'm pretty much teaming up with the Church.
>>
Fun thing is that the end times are literally happening right now.

>tfw christian in my heart but i absolutely despise churches and i refuse to go to church.

I pretty much despise religious dogma in any form.
>>
File: worriedperfection.gif (465 KB, 405x253) Image search: [Google]
worriedperfection.gif
465 KB, 405x253
>>56499000
no thanks.
>>
File: 1442154376391.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1442154376391.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>>56498469
>or for whatever "truth" that makes them comfortable
That's exactly what Christianity is, m8
>>
>>56498469
It's the Jews. It's always the Jews...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTPpXSnSRo

We Christians are always outnumbered, but never outgunned. Don't let the muzzie horde shake you.
>>
>>56499198
r-right
>>
File: WhyDidntYouListen.gif (22 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
WhyDidntYouListen.gif
22 KB, 310x760
>>56499198
And this is why millions of people have perished throughout history
>HURR NO MY GOD IS IS THE REAL GOD
We still have a long way to go. Least this cancer is dying.
>>
>>56499198
Am I supposed to feel sympathy from this video? The shitskins are all laughing at him while he is blowing his top off saying his religion is the true religion and they're all going to hell.

If the roles were reversed the muslim would have been arrested for angrily yelling "you're all going to hell".
>it's okay when christfags do it
>>
>>56500762
>peaceful proselytization, nobody forcing you to do anything you don't want

>death to all infidels

Pick one
>>
>>56500964
If a muslim was caught on video angrily shouting that islam is the true religion, his god is the real god, and non believers were going to hell, then that clip would have been featured in the 'with open gates' video.
>>
File: LiberalProgress.png (2 MB, 1652x751) Image search: [Google]
LiberalProgress.png
2 MB, 1652x751
>>56498469
>>people make fun of Catholicism
>>people love to be edgy

I don't make fun of Catholicism, for the most part, although I do poke fun at the idea of transubstantiation sometimes which I somehow doubt the vast majority of Catholics actually believe in.

When the church shows weakness by apologizing to Muslims for "offending" them or capitulating to leftist dogmas, it's no surprise the church will be perceived as weak. If they were assassinating degenerate media producers, it'd be another story.

Once you lose the culture, you lose the people... it's as simple as that.
>>
>>56498469

think you should go out an kill someone because your man in the sky isnt respected enough
>>
>>56498469
damn nigga i'm pretty sure vice is at an all time low compared to before. back in the day rapes were tolerated, discrimination was extremely rampant, in medieval times murder and stuff was OK if done to lower classes, etc.

take off your rose tinted glasses. oh yeah and the church used to just execute people and extort money from people for personal gain, so if anything religion has become more peaceful and less corrupt over time
>>
>practicing bullshit invented by man to control the masses

And to get it out of the way

*tips fedora*
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
>>56499024
Agreed m8
>>
>>56498469
Stop believing in kike fairy tales, faggot.
>>
>>56501070
So what? I don't see your point.

I'm not saying that there isn't a disagreement that each religion believes it is true and the others are false.

What I'm saying is that at least with Christians around you get to exercise your right to not believe in religion. With Islam, you either convert or die.

These are the two biggest religions in the world right now and there is literally a battle for supremacy. My question is which side are you on?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 750x750
>>56498469
Don't worry anon, I promise, you will see the sun rise on Europe in your life time. God permits evil for a purpose.... ISIS will be the vaccination that reinvigorates us. This I have been permitted to know.
>>
>>56498469
>neglect rich reality for whatever "truth" that makes them comfortable
this is you. stop fooling yourself
>>
File: cuck pope.jpg (84 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
cuck pope.jpg
84 KB, 814x500
>2015
>being a kektholic
>>
>>56498939
"The true way" is the truth, australian coward
>>
>>
>>56498469
OP, answer honestly. How often do you read the Bible. Have you ever? How often do you go to church?

Let me answer for you. You are just a faggot who likes christianity cause of /pol/. You don't even read a bible or go do church, you aren't a real christian. You just find it "cool", just admit it.
>>
File: 1442487360874.jpg (240 KB, 933x620) Image search: [Google]
1442487360874.jpg
240 KB, 933x620
>>56501234

:)
>>
>>56501416

>With Islam, you either convert or die.

Except that's not true: the ottoman empire had plenty of christians. Same for al-andalus
>>
>>56501416
My point was that it's a dumb video to post if you're trying to garner sympathy for christfags, because the fucking shitskins were behaving more civil than the old guy. I mean if they were getting angry at him and physically threatening him, or if he was being quiet and not doing/saying anything as they harassed him then sure, but they were just laughing at him the same way you would laugh at a group of SJWs yelling at you to check your privilege.

Also, there's not only 2 sides, because islam is such a shit that it really is everyone vs islam rather than simply christianity vs islam, so if I'm going to be against islam it doesn't mean I have to unquestionably agree with anything a christfag does, because that's fucking SJW behavior. And I guess you could add SJWs to the islam side too.
>>
File: riddle.jpg (71 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
71 KB, 679x960
>>56498469
>>
>>56498469
Catholics were the Sunni Muslims of last millennium dude.

I'm all for Christian values but seriously Catholicism is incredibly stupid. The French Cathars knew that and what did they get for practicing actual Christian values? Burned by Catholics.
>>
>>56498469
don't be a fag and join Generation Identitaire
>>
>>56498469
I like to work as an informer for Muslims.

I tell them who has been insulting Islam. Who opposes sharia. And who drinks and eats bacon.

Christcuxks run away when confrontrd
>>
>>56501796
jews?
>>
>>56502014

Yeah them too, but I mean more generally
>>
I want to become catholic or orthodox, im willing to learn and work hard, whats the best way to go about it?
>>
>>56498469
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

There are still few of us left frenchbro
>>
File: christians leftist.png (249 KB, 484x761) Image search: [Google]
christians leftist.png
249 KB, 484x761
>>56498469
Last I checked, the Pope is the guy leading the charge for more immigrants in Europe. The Catholic Church is pouring resources into providing welcomes for Syrian refugees. Christians are the most likely to support immigration in general and the most enthusiastic supporters of Syrian refugees in general.

You belong to a religion that espouses submission to enemies. Your religion teaches that altruism, even at the cost of your own life, is the greatest good. Your religion is founded on the idea that you should literally sacrifice your children's lives in order to please a deity and that, by extension, you should be willing to destroy your country's future by taking in Muslims.

You are not the saviour of Europe, OP. You are the reason for its destruction. Your church says I must set myself on fire in order to keep a Muslim warm.

Reject the lies of your Jewish cult. My race is my religion. It should be yours too.
>>
File: Jesus-was-a-Liberal-Jew.jpg (20 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-was-a-Liberal-Jew.jpg
20 KB, 350x350
>>
File: 2.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>56498469
>Luke 13:24:
"Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
>>
>>56501070
No it wouldn't you shitposting fuck head. Fuck off you treacherous dirty piece of shit.
>>
File: photo.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>56501529
I'm serious my friend.

(I have more books and icons but it wouldn't fit in the picture)
>>
>>56501529

>the Bible maymay

the Church isn't built around the "le Book", it's built around the Living Good, the Eucharist and the Charisma of the Holy Spirit.

Christianity isn't a philosophy or a teaching. It's the Bride, preparing for the Husband to arrive and deliver the promised Kingdom.

You don't need to read the Bible to be a Christian, it's just one of the many tools the Holy Spirit can guide you with. Not even the most important one.
>>
>>56498469
>meekness

How's that working out for you in the face of illegal migrants, terrorists, and a police state closing in?
>>
>>56501070

muslims actually slaughter christians by the thousands. It's a bad thing, and christians shouldn't act like defenseless sheep, but your narrative is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if someone shouts this or that. It doesn't matter who says what on youtube or in the media.

They actually kill thousands only for their faith. This is the physical reality.
>>
>>56502891
>G.K. Chesterton
>in French

That must have been fun for the translator.
>>
>>56501196
I find all ex-Yugo countries are all real fedoras. Serbs especially and Muslim countries too
>>
>>56498469
> romanist
> christian

nice try pierre
>>
>>56503253

meekness never meant being a kek or hating yourself. And giving up on meekness and old social cohesion and solidarity actually led to the modern post '68 social marxism and sjw movements.

Meekness doesn't mean you can't protect the ones you love or that you have to give up your community. It's an interpersonal virtue, not an intersocial/intercommunal.
>>
>>56498469

Kind of off-topic but this thread reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3IWFLFHbk

Woman with a migrant background running a trashy, unfunny TV show (named "Pussy Terror TV" or something) that is fed by provocation and being as mainstream leftist as possible. She will probably never make a video mocking Islam or the gender agenda.
>>
>>56498469
Christianity is hope, dignity and influencing people with your enlightened behavior.
If you feel bad it's just because you are a weak beta fag, your shit is just excuses.
>>
>>56503431
YES IT DOES

THATS WHY ITS CALLED MEEK
>>
>>56504143
Nice reading comprehension lad.
>>
>>56501796
Cult?
>>
>>56501903
Maybe because Mud shits will come after you in packs of 20 like the animals that they are. Coloured people don't know how to face a problem one on one they always have to bring their gang with them.
>>
>>56498469
Don't give up...even the Christ Himself felt doubtful about the surviving of the true religion. It's said we'll be few and hunted down like beasts, at the scream of "they are insane, we need to correct them!" while a forsaken blood-thirsty mob rips the flesh off our bones. We have to better ourselves, give an honest and humble example and die at peace with God. Everything else is just empty vanity.

>>56499000
I respect Orthodox people, but I found my faith in the RCC. Also: the pedo stuff is overblown and just another tactic to make people doubt their faith even more.
>>
File: mfw.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>56498469
translation: "wahh no one wants to join my death-cult! wahh no one wants to agree we dont have to prove anything! wahh!"
>>
>>56505120
Thank you britbro ; God bless.
>>
>>56498469
Catholicism is a joke though m8. The Church is dead, Christenson is in ashes.
>>
>>56502260
>Jesus says to have mercy and love your neighbors
>Neighbors are getting slaughtered and come to Europe to ask for mercy
>The Pope: Yeah, that's something we're all about.
>Christians: Yeah, that's something we're all about.
>Some people: HOLY SHIT THE POPE IS ANTI-WHITE, THE CHURCH CANNOT BE SAVED, NEVER MIND THE CONTENT OF THE GOSPEL
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>56502427
>happy holidays

This is the part that got to me lads
Just pour more salt on that Carthage
>>
>>56498469
Pray always and be strong. We will see Christ come in our generation.
>>
>>56505501
>Christians have been slaughtered for years in Syria
>Commie Pope doesn't say much because he doesn't want to offend muslims
>He's too busy praying with Muslims and jews, meeting south american commie dictators and cursing out traditional catholics
>Suddenly media makes it OK to talk about the Syrian refugees without offending muslims
>Commie Pope finally starts speaking out

This guy is as fake as they come, he's nothing but a PR job. I am going to be very happy when he dies and we are rid of this smiling clown.
>>
>>56503570
Also this religion is transitory. Before Christianity there was Paganism, which came from Hinduism, and Jesus himself has been instructed by Asians. It is neither european nor eternal; the next religion and messiah will most likely come from Asia.
I had maybe hard words in my previous post, it was to encourage you to follow the Christ and not the religion in itself that will die.
>>
File: 1446414368182.gif (787 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446414368182.gif
787 KB, 200x200
>>56506616

What does it do to your ass when you talk so hard out of it?
>>
>>56506700
yeah ad hominem pretty much your only weapon available against me
>>
>>56501097
>poke fun at transubstantiation
You never dined on demi-god flesh, bro?
>>
>>56506943
Cool citations ass whisperer.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.