[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /pol/. I don't know what to do. I was dumb enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7extremefear.jpg (17 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
7extremefear.jpg
17 KB, 480x300
Help me /pol/. I don't know what to do.

I was dumb enough to have a child in Europe at this time and I fear for his future. He is too young to understand anything right now but I don't think things can hold much longer. I just can't deny anymore that the future looks grim. I can't convince myself that everything will be ok by calling people edgy or doomsters.

In retrospect I have no idea what I was thinking bringing a child into the world here. I guess it was just the thing to do? Like I didn't really think about it at all? But now it's too late to undo it. What can I do?
>>
Raise him to be strong and not be an effeminate weakling.

Only repentance can save us now from God's judgement.
>>
File: spossimg3.jpg (29 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
spossimg3.jpg
29 KB, 550x250
>>56498390

It's not too late to leave. Head to antarctica when things get bad;
>>
>>56498390
When he grows up, do sports with him. Thats a protip, just kick some ball around, throw it etc. This will improve your relationship with him. Learn him how to be a real man, eventually start redpilling him (maybe he wont be that happy in live, but he will be smarter and will see more).
>>
You dumb fucking piece of shit. How is having a child a bad thing? The reason Europe is going to shit is people not having enough children. Dont be such a fucking pansy.
>>
I liked this thread better when it was called Cormac McCarthy's The Road.
>>
>>56498390
You have to remember that your chief responsibility is to ensure his well-being and preparedness for the world. Not his happiness.
>>
>>56500358
That looks pretty comfy, how do I get a room there? How bad is the internet?
>>
>>56498390

Red pill that little fucker as early as humanly possible, teach him to look out for himself and the truths of the world, to value logic, reason and evidence.

We're really the first generation of people that are truly red pilled about the world and we have the opportunity to pass on that red pill knowledge to others.
>>
>>56498390
beat him until he is strong
>>
>>56500676
>listening to the giant blizzards while you're safe and comfy in your snow fortress

yes please.
>>
>>56498390
If child is white:
Live your life, dedicate self to family. Stand ground, SHOW child what makes a man.
>>
>>56500676
Home to some world-renowned scientists and climatologists who love to drink too much and fight for lulz. You think they can't into internet!?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.