[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be making 50 million dollars a year in salary and endorsements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>be making 50 million dollars a year in salary and endorsements
>risk it all and operate dog fighting ring that pulls in 10k over the course of months
>do absolutely NOTHING to cover your tracks

Years later, this still makes no fucking sense to me. Why would anyone even consider this?

In b4 "black"

He's clearly smart enough to memorize hundreds of complex plays, hundreds of subtle rules, and dedicate himself to perfecting his body.
>>
File: 1363159155941.jpg (167 KB, 524x640) Image search: [Google]
1363159155941.jpg
167 KB, 524x640
Uh he's still a millionaire and was one of the best black NFL quarterbacks of all time during his prime. What's the question?
>>
maybe he just likes watching dogs fight . different strokes for different folks
>>
>Whites of his eyes aren't actually white
>>
>>56497262
Animal lovers are going to get butthurt, but I don't really believe what he did was all that serious of a crime. He was punished fairly and deserves to continue having his career.
>>
>>56497262

He's a fucking nigger. There was no thought in his mind as to why he did it, just monkey see monkey do
>>
>>56497388
>He was punished fairly and deserves to continue having his career.

I don't think i'd dispute this, i'm just trying to understand the situation wherein taking such a phenomenally stupid risk could even be considered.
>>
>>56497262
>In b4 "black"

Not even joking I think that's the only explanation. He wanted to hook up his niggaz wid fum finna fine dog fites
>>
>do absolutely nothing to cover your tracks

Vick was a shitty dog-fighter, like most niggers. They think they know how it goes and they have no clue - everything they know about it is based off of the dindu down the street who breeds "pure bread red noze pit bull$" and that's it.
Other dog-fighters who met up with Vick admitted that he had no fucking clue what he was doing, and all of his dogs were scatterbred. (Bred randomly for no real purpose)
>>
>>56497262
You've clearly never met a typical negro or watched a typical game of American Football.

Aside from AFL, NFL is the worst fucking game I've seen.
>>
>>56497262
Vick really fucked it up for other niggers to get into QB. the football field closely resembles the cotton fields. White slave driver calling all the shots. Vick was essentially given the slave driver position and he was fucking good. Like god tier good. But he fucked it all up fighting dogs and the white man never trusted niggers to be QB again.
>>
>>56497262
>In b4 "black"
But that is the only logical reason.
>>
>>56497632

Cam Newton is holding it down for now

>inB4 arrested for stealing an ATM
>>
Y'all underestimate the head trauma all NFL players take with exceptions to kickers obv. I know a couple personally and they're slowly losing their shit. I can't imagine any of them maintaining their sanity in the latter years of their lives. That being said social awareness and pressure play a big role to the battered mind. Perhaps Vicks just saw this as another avenue for social enjoyment. After all NFL players LOVE being a part of anything from night outs to inside fighting rings I'm sure.
>chargers
>>
File: Succesful people.png (582 KB, 676x960) Image search: [Google]
Succesful people.png
582 KB, 676x960
Why do successful people engage in pedophilia/CP/Murder/7gramrocks etc.?

First of all because they decided to do it and they did it. Just like we all would. Despite how poor of a decision it may have been.

Second because very successful people, like your example, are often entitled and feel above /smarter than the law.
>>
>>56497790
Not the same. Vick stood for something man. Vick was the symbol that black people can get their shit together and not only do the job but do it really really fucking well. Then fucking nigger got arrested for fighting dogs and everyone lost their shit because they felt stupid for trusting niggers.
I may just be interpreting all of this because I had a Vick jersey
>>
Vick had the most insane physical talent of any qb. He was among the fastest players in the league and has an absolute cannon. But even he said he didn't give a fuck until he got to the Eagles (where he was damn good until he got injured and age took its toll).
>>
>>56497795
American footballers wear helmets and body armour. Concussions are much less common than in Rugby and "catastrophic" incidents are four times as likely in Rugby than NFL.

Blackness is the only answer.
>>
>>56497262
>In b4 "black"

Nigger
>>
>>56498045
Please don't make my feel right now...
>>
File: damn.jpg (108 KB, 892x664) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
108 KB, 892x664
>>56497262
> In b4 "black"

If you don’t want to accept the real answer I don’t know what to tell you.

Memorising plays and working out is not the same as being able to think about hypothetical futures or understand the social contract.

https://archive.is/lYGUd
>>
>>56497262
I imagine its psychological. He is being paid by white people to play a game so they can watch him collide with other players. I would imagine fighting animals gave him a sense of control.
>>
Is it really animal abuse if a silverback gorilla beats up a few dogs?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.