[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Migrants throw Christians overboard, killing them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mrz111615dAPR20151116064635.jpg (27 KB, 462x350) Image search: [Google]
mrz111615dAPR20151116064635.jpg
27 KB, 462x350
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/

>B-but much refugees, they wouldn't hurt a fly
>All migrants are innocent I s-wear
>>
>>56497113
I dident even look at the source...I believe it.
Keep this info alive and spreading, i think im just angry enough to chip in myself... time to make a twitter.
>>
>>56497113
They deserved it because Christians have done nothing but oppress others since the dawn of time. We must suffer the consequences of our actions and submit wholly to our new masters. We welcome them with open arms and deserve the stabs in the chest of terrorism
>>
>>56497113
>niggers killing niggers

What else is new?
>>
>>56497222
and may the emu kick your wallaby aswell bingo.
>>
>>56497250
>and may the emu kick your wallaby aswell bingo.
fair fucking shake of the sauce bottle mate. Calm down
>>
Holy shit is news from april

fuck off
>>
>>56497113
Old article, but surprising and saddening nevertheless. Also surprising is it's from CNN, you'd think they'd want to keep quiet about this.
>>
>>56497113
subhuman trash

i am an athiest but holy this is some ignoble shit

they are absolutely human trash

good am i mad now

i don't like christians per se but holy fuck i would do something if i was a crossworshipper
>>
>>56497113
So they get trialed for murder right?
>>
>>56497416
no I know how this ends.

they come here and get welfare to the last day of their lives
>>
>>56497113
>April
>>
>>56497293
Sorry about him, us Americans can't tell when someone is being sarcastic if they have a british accent
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.