[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're aware Trump is a stooge that will end up being the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 2014-11-27 06.57.59.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-27 06.57.59.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
You're aware Trump is a stooge that will end up being the Republican nomination just to ensure Hillary wins the election, right?

Can't wait to see the ridiculous stunts he pulls to make sure he's completely disregarded on Election Day.
>>
Well everyone who isn't a brainwashed american figured that out already
>>
>>56497050
Hilary has about as much chance of winning as my kiwi nutsack mate
>>
File: trump vs hillary.png (345 KB, 588x754) Image search: [Google]
trump vs hillary.png
345 KB, 588x754
>>56497087
>>56497050

>Implying that anyone but Trump would win to Hillary
>Implying you arent shilling against Trump so that Hillary will win against a weaker candidate

Hes not even under a US flag.
>>
And then when people realize that both parties are shit, an third party candidate will emerge and his name will Rand.
>>
File: trump.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>56497050

he will build a wall, it will be big, it will be luxurious and he will make america great again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMCISpqG5Vg
>>
File: autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg (25 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg
25 KB, 500x200
>2016 Political Spectrum
>>
>>56497093
Hillary is going to win because America is progressive now and won't stop until every demographic has had a turn at being president to make up for 50 presidencies of racist white men. Expect the next president after this to be Cherokee.
>>
>>56497166

Holy shit
>>
You're aware that everyone else is a stooge for Trump, right?

No, not by Trump, the jews need one country to survive while Europe gets keked.
>>
File: rand cuck.jpg (33 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
rand cuck.jpg
33 KB, 600x300
>>56497169

See, same shills as the OP I bet.

Rand lost his bid when he spoke out against the confederate flag, anyone who paid attention saw the immediate drop when he didnt stand up for freedom.
>>
>>56497166
2:1 dayum

dude if trump win this board is gonna go absolutely fucking nut. im gonna make at least 100 threads laughing at liberals
>>
>>56497237
Next president will be a loli.
>>
>>56497050
No, Trump is going to take Hillary down once and for all, down to the slammer for 20 to life for those e-mails. Nobody wants to see Hillary dead more than Trump. Hillary Clinton is to Donald Trump what The Grinch is to the narrator from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, he wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Am I being more realistic now guys? Can I please have a 5 minute break from the 4chan mental hospital bus? I'm running out of mad libs hot wheels. Somebody sell me some verbs.
>>
>>56497355
Yes, finally I got dubs! Now I can buy 500 extra pumps of oxygen, thanks mods.
>>
>>56497274

I wont be here, I'll be looking at twitter, facebook, and reddit.

It's gonna look like a nursery full of babies crying.
>>
>>56497274
I can't wait. God damn, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Those liberal tears. I can taste them.
>>
File: 1403844689131.jpg (102 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
1403844689131.jpg
102 KB, 600x760
>>56497050
They won.
They beat me into submission.
I now only care about who's president purely for entertainment. If Hilary wins it will be fun to see how the whole "First woman president" thing plays out. I'm sure we'll get a few golden tweets of idiots thinking she's the first woman to run a country.
If trump wins then I get to see just how much you can be reactionary in this age.

I'm not voting.
Not ever again.
I'm just happy saving images of cute girls.
>>
>>56497050
Gee OP, I've never seen a thread like this.
Tell me more?
>>
>>56497166
>Trump winning Oregon and New Hamphshire

nice try
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.