[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump refuses to rule out third party run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261037-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-third-party-run

>“Well, I’m going to have to see what happens,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday. “I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly.”

>Trump was asked about whether he would launch a third-party bid amid news that GOP operatives are planning to launch an anti-Trump “guerilla campaign.”

>“You know, when I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly,” Trump said. “If I’m treated fairly, I’m fine. All I want to do is a level playing field.”

>The GOP primary front-runner signed a pledge ruling out a third-party run in September. But he has previously been open to the idea.

>Trump first raised the possibility of a third-party candidacy in an exclusive interview with The Hill in July, saying the Republican National Committee “has not been supportive.”

>Pressed on whether he would run as a third-party candidate if he fails to clinch the GOP nomination, Trump told The Hill that “so many people want me to, if I don’t win.”

>“I’ll have to see how I’m being treated by the Republicans,” Trump added. “Absolutely, if they’re not fair, that would be a factor.”
>>
File: 1447897302680.gif (2 MB, 280x156) Image search: [Google]
1447897302680.gif
2 MB, 280x156
>>56496699

My /pol/ sense is telling me that this proves he's a plant to make the Republicans lose.

Logical thought tells me this is him playing chicken with the RNC because he knows they'll have to back down or 100% lose the election.
>>
Trump has them in the palm of his hands. Picking him may be risky but not picking him is suicide.
>>
I guess hes gonna make them give him the nom or hes gonna fuck them hard.
>>
File: TrumpWWE.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWWE.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>56496699

> if you screw me out of the nomination i will crash this election

he knows what he is doing
>>
>>56496872
It pretty much is. This is his insurance. Because hes winning the polls and has so much support, he knows he can play this card because they can't just write him off and pick a different candidate when he wins the primary.
>>
Even though I don't really support Trump, the fact that RNC operatives are trying to stop him really destroys any chances that he'll honor that dumbass pledge, as he definitely should not.

Unless the guerrilla campaign shit is ... his plant. Rofl. Well played, Trumpo
>>
>>56496985

I would be okay with the RNC trying shit, because he'd likely still win the nomination which would completely ruin the credibility of the Republican leadership and force out the last of the neocons who really need to fucking go.

Link related.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOwrxCMDPfo
>>
>>56497066
>*with no survivors
>>
>>56496872
>>56497102

It doesn't fucking matter does it.

If a man like Trump doesn't win, with his views, this country doesn't have a chance either way.
>>
>>56497112
his own plant that be funny lol TRUMP CARD LLC lol. Most likely just idiots playing into trump plan.
>>
File: 1448253778774.jpg (27 KB, 720x329) Image search: [Google]
1448253778774.jpg
27 KB, 720x329
>>56496699
>>
>>56497164
Cruz is based. I can't believe some /pol/acks use the fact that most senators hate him as an attack against him.

>inb4 hes pro Israel

So is Trump, but y'all seem to want to turn a blind eye to that.
>>
>>56497340

You're not wrong.

>tfw holding out hope for the dream team of Trump as president, Cruz as attorney general, Rand as treasury secretary, and Carson as secretary of health and human services
>>
File: 1448027273643.jpg (119 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1448027273643.jpg
119 KB, 429x429
>>56497102

I don't want to believe that Trump is just a plant.

I want him as president...
>>
>tfw Trump runs third party
>wins anyway
>>
>>56497607
Don't believe shill lies anon , smell their desperation and fear.
>>
>>56497655

This 2bh

>>56497646

Kek
>>
>>56496699
i keep it too hood im what you fuck niggas pretend to be
>>
>>56497646

trump wins this situation no matter what

> Trump wins the presidency
> Trump loses and liberals forgive him if he split the vote from his independent run and lost
>>
>>56496699
He is trying to make them stop, so they can accept that he is the GOP winner. They probably paranoid now and think that if he leaves that republican will be worse off, so maybe that's true. So now they have to decide what they want more: to not get him nominated or to protect the republican cause. So if they don't fight he wins anyway, if they fight they might win and might lose republican party voter support. How do they deal with all this "might".
>>
I think there is a ralley today I bet he is already up reading /pol/ lol.
>>
>>56497963

>How do they deal with all this "might"

They can't honestly, which is why I'm fairly certain that some of the Republican leadership has been working with the Dems to stop him.

We had Jeb's plant from a few months ago who also worked for Bernie and Hillary. We had CNN doctoring Trump quotes out of context at the same time that this guerilla campaign was about to start, both of these right before a Republican debate no less.

This isn't even going into the sheer amount of hecklers Trump has had to deal with. Three of them during a recent rally.
>>
>>56497963
>>56498194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9szxJYc08g

Not exactly dealing with Trump but this sums up pretty well why the GOP would work against Trump.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.