[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the West embrace transsexuals like Iran does?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Only in Iran 06.jpg (84 KB, 425x681) Image search: [Google]
Only in Iran 06.jpg
84 KB, 425x681
Why doesn't the West embrace transsexuals like Iran does? There are actually a multitude of benefits
>Gender ratio has a huge effect on society, too many males cause violent disorder, literally the cause of ISIS and /r9k/'s shooting rampage in America
>Gays are useless to society, tiny walled off world that breeds AIDS. Transsexuals can at least integrate by marrying straight men.
>Transsexuals have a higher sex drive due to having male brains, the more beta male will have an easier time obtaining sex from her and hence be less likely to shoot up a school
>Can't have children so will help with the adoption problem without having to fuck kids up by placing them with two fathers.
I know the whole issue of whether they are even women is a contentious one but that is irrelevant, my point is that they perform the female role which society needs.
>>
they are mentally ill
>>
>>56495711
>let's just reward mental illness
>theres no downsides
>>
I'm pretty sure Iran of all places has none of it
>>
>>56495711
The only problem in this plan is that fags and trannies are quite different, so you can't just turn all the fags into women and expect no trouble.
>>
>>56495854
>Before the Islamic Revolution in 1979, the issue of transsexuality in Iran had never been officially addressed by the government. Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transsexual individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.[1]
>>
>>56495711
desu they can do that because they can't see what they're fucking anyways over those bags
>>
>>56495711
>implying straight man would fuck a faggot
>>
>>56495854
>I'm pretty sure Iran of all places has none of it

Iran for some weird reason is very much tolerant of transwomen in many ways. It was decreed by the Ayatollah that god made a mistake in those people and it's alright to try and fix it.
>>
File: 1446852190319.jpg (26 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
1446852190319.jpg
26 KB, 552x310
>>56495711
only man and women are needed to reproduce, your mental illness has no place in the new century
>>
>>56495854
>>56495926
>>56496190

Iran does this because they are so strict on homosexuality. If you are caught trying to get gay you're either going to get gender reassignment surgery or get thrown in prison/executed.
>>
File: Nazanin-Boniadi-as-Fara-i-012.jpg (402 KB, 2250x1350) Image search: [Google]
Nazanin-Boniadi-as-Fara-i-012.jpg
402 KB, 2250x1350
>>56496100
Iranian women tend to wear pretty casual headscarves, often with hair showing.
>>
>>56496287
>they fell for the boy pussy meme
>>
>>56495926
>>56495854
>>56496190
>>56496287
people always neglect to mention that trannies are not embraced the way they are in the usa, they live on the outskirts of society
>>
>>56496190
A transexual, after being severely beaten and molested, made a direct apeal to the Ayatollah with her sandals tied round her neck; a sign in muslim countries for one whose words must be heard. The Ayatollah was moved and issued his supporting policy that day. This was good for trannies yet not for gays. In Iran today, if you are charged with homosexual acts your choices are prison, death, or sex change.
>>
>>56496340
bueno...
>>
>>56495711
I like Iran and I refuse to believe they would sink so low as to consider these people worthy of living in their Country
>>
>>56496287
this, it's trap or die over there

T R A P O R D I E
R
A
P

O
R

D
I
E
>>
File: 1447204771006.png (801 KB, 1095x682) Image search: [Google]
1447204771006.png
801 KB, 1095x682
they're forced to get bottom surgery over there. I'll take a feminine penis over a fake roastie any day tbhfam
>>
>>56496700
I don't like Iran anymore
>>
>>56496802
Iran is based
B O Y P U S S Y
O
Y

P
U
S
S
Y
>>
>>56495822
What are the downsides to transsexuals exactly?
>>
>>56496949
>Encouraging people to mutilate their genitals
>Encouraging people to live in fantasy land
>Encouraging people not to confront and overcome their mental issues
>Spending other peoples money on this nonsense
>Degrading the integrity of both sexes
>>
>>56495711
Fuck this degeneracy. There is a biological system that's been at work for countless millennia that defines male and female members of a species. Just because you chop your dick off DOES NOT make you any less genetically a male. It is a mental disorder, just like first post/best post said >>56495731. If you were meant to be a female, you would have been born a female (genetically).

>inb4 unequal chromosomal crossover.
Fuck you, that is a genetic defect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
>>
File: nuke_usa.jpg (97 KB, 1023x768) Image search: [Google]
nuke_usa.jpg
97 KB, 1023x768
>>56495711
>>
>>56497861
>not being down with the boipucci
COME ON

IT'S

1437 AH

A
H
>>
>>56496949
They are the epitome of the contradiction that is inherent in the Left.

Boy=Girl
Man=Woman
Islam=Religion of peace

Or as Orwell put it
1+1=3
>>
Let's turn ISIS into a bunch of cute girls so we can fuck them!
>>
>>56499102
absolutely haram.png

GET OUT OF HERE AND TAKE YOUR SHIITE MUSHRIKUN KUFAAR AND THEIR IJMA'A WITH YOU
>>
>>56497535
>Encouraging people to mutilate their genitals
It's their body they can do what they want with it
>Encouraging people to live in fantasy land
Everybody is in fantasy land, that strong liquor after work, that's you going to fantasy land because you hate your job.
>Encouraging people not to confront and overcome their mental issues
Again if giving the person what they want harms no-one what is the issue? Doctors have decided that simply letting the patient be the woman they want to be doesn't cause any harm which is why sexual reassignment is the preferred treatment. It's not like cutting your arm off that leaves you handicapped
>Spending other peoples money on this nonsense
Valid point, but if they pay for it themselves then this argument is invalid
>Degrading the integrity of both sexes
Opinion
>>56497861
I already said this hasn't got anything to do with them actually being female it's about letting males take the female role if they wish. I notice that nobody really ever says much against female to males, most of the hate is caused by simple abbhorence at men ditching the masculine role because that is held to be the pinnacle.
>>
>>56495711
>her

>>Can't have children so will help with the adoption problem without having to fuck kids up by placing them with two fathers.
Ok, that's actually a valid point.

All in all thanks, but no thanks, it's still like fucking a man.
>>
>>56495711
Iran does anything BUT "embrace" traps -- there, they have to chop-chop on pain of death
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.