[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compare and contrast, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1448164634137.jpg (71 KB, 588x352) Image search: [Google]
1448164634137.jpg
71 KB, 588x352
Compare and contrast, /pol/
>>
>I
>Our
>Feels
>Thoughts
>Weed
>Bro
>>
>>56495635
Harper:
>Prayers for victims.
Weedman:
>Me Me Me All About Me is shocked.
>>
ayy political correctness lmao
>>
>>56495635
First:
>Sympathy for victims
>Affirmation of unity
Second:
>Tthoughts and prayers" without actions
>Namecalling
>>
File: Trudeau is a muslim.png (446 KB, 851x478) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau is a muslim.png
446 KB, 851x478
>>56495635
>>56495712

Trudeau by contrast implies they deserved it by not calling them innocents, and implies Islam is correct to do this by not calling it savage or denouncing the attackers.

Based Harper gives Christian prayer to counter the savage muslims as they murder countless innocent Paris natives.

Harper = Christian
Trudeau = Radical Islamist who hates Canada

He spit right in Lauriers face by suggesting Canada is about a plurality of cultures, it never was and it isnt now.

>First of all we must insist that the immigrant that comes here is willing to become a Canadian and is willing to assimilate to our ways, he should be treated on equal grounds and it would be shameful to discriminate against such a person for reasons of their beliefs or the place of birth or origin. But it is the responsibility of that person to become a Canadian in all aspects of life, nothing else but a Canadian. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says that he is a Canadian, but tries to impose his customs and habits upon us, is not a Canadian. We have room for only flag, the Canadian flag. There is room for only two languages here, English and French. And we have room for loyalty, but only one, loyalty to the Canadian people. We won't accept anyone, I'm saying ANYONE, who will try to impose his religion or his customs on us.

-Wilfred Laurier, 1907 (on our money - former PM)
>>
File: Trudeau-Spits-In-Laurier's-Face.png (349 KB, 1343x596) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau-Spits-In-Laurier's-Face.png
349 KB, 1343x596
>>56495911
>>
>>56495927
>Any man who says that he is a Canadian, but tries to impose his customs and habits upon us, is not a Canadian.

By that standard, Trudeau isnt even a Canadian. No wonder he hated Laurier.
>>
THis guy managed to put Canada onto the top5 kuk list in like what? 2 or 3 weeks of being in office? I think Canada will be top1 when he leaves.
>>
>>56495911

>We won't accept anyone, I'm saying ANYONE, who will try to impose his religion or his customs on us.

This is supposed to be where I show the image of Trudeau and Mulkek standing up with the hijab woman who refused to take it off for her citizenship, but I cant find it because its saved under some bullshit fucking title and Im not happy about it.

You get the point. It directly goes against what Laurier was saying.
>>
>>56496083
You have to hand it to the man. He works fast.
>>
File: Canacucks.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1093) Image search: [Google]
Canacucks.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1093
>>56496110

Canakeks.

I guess its appropriate.
>>
If you go on leddit those fags talk like Harper. "I am physically sick from seeing this." "How can people be so bad to each other!" "Me ams important to be like bad." "Doubleunplusgood feelings karma."
>>
>>56496172
Sorry not Harper the other guy, weed man.
>>
>>56495635
Trudeau's writing sounds more juvenile and memetic
>>
File: haMad.jpg (282 KB, 1092x828) Image search: [Google]
haMad.jpg
282 KB, 1092x828
>>56496172

Spot the terrorist apologist in this thread.
>>
I wonder what Sikhbro is doing..
>>
>>56496226
Fuck Waldo.
>>
File: 1445437347791.png (76 KB, 179x201) Image search: [Google]
1445437347791.png
76 KB, 179x201
>>56495635
WEED LMAO is saddened at the number of deaths, not the attack itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.