[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you an organ donor /pol/? If not why not. I have the utmost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: trans.jpg (111 KB, 1350x450) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
111 KB, 1350x450
Are you an organ donor /pol/? If not why not. I have the utmost respect for those people but I just can't do it. I want to keep all my parts.
>>
I don't plan to die in a way that anything would be left of me. So there is little point in signing up.
>>
According to my drivers license I am. However I've been smoking and drinking heavily for at least 15 years, so probably the only organs that probably work properly anymore are my corneas.
>>
>Allowing the government to harvest my aryan organs upon death & gift them to a nigger caught in a drive by

No.
>>
Your parts are either going to be incinerated into nothingness or slowly eaten by micobes, who gives a shit if you let somebody else borrow it?
>>
No. I am suspicious that the hospital won't try as hard to save me if they see $$$ tags attached to my heart, liver, and kidneys.
>>
>>56494992
>he had the option to be a sith lord or an brit
that's a shit decision making right here.
>>
>>56494992
desu a waste of that pretty face
>>
File: diversity.jpg (266 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
266 KB, 1200x900
yes.

although it's really shitty that my organs will likely go to one of these two types of people:

1. rich old assholes like dick cheney who buy their way to the top of the list.

2. dindus who got to the top of the list through affirmative action
>>
>>56494992

That guy also clearly lost his voice box and trachea.. he looks like he was in a fire and inhaled it.
>>
File: jews-organ-harvesting.jpg (61 KB, 551x320) Image search: [Google]
jews-organ-harvesting.jpg
61 KB, 551x320
>>56494992
>Are you an organ donor /pol/?
I've already had my foreskin stolen at birth by kikes for face creams, Alloderm, and Apligraf. I'm not letting them have more of my body. Fuck the mutilators.
>>
File: rockafeller-instagram.jpg (86 KB, 957x607) Image search: [Google]
rockafeller-instagram.jpg
86 KB, 957x607
>>56495239
There is this too. You organ could go to prolong the life of the assholes at the top and not your next of kin.
>>
>>56495186
Holy fuck. Best post I've read all year.
Thank you anon
>>
I won't need my organs when I'm dead, so yes, I'm an organ donor. My organs are pretty shit anyway though.
>>
>>56494992
Weird question, will the bicyclist to the left one day get his face back? I mean after the dude who got his face is finished with it will they transplant it back onto the bicyclist so that he may have it for the afterlife?

Also I wonder if this guy who got a new face will undergo any personality changes.

I read once of a woman who received a heart from a man who died in a motorcycle accident and she knew nothing about him but she experienced personality changes, she had always hated beer but suddenly grew a taste for it, and she started to dream about some random man, she invistitigated found the parents, and and the picture of their son was the man she had dreamed about and he had a love for beer and so she apparently adopted some of his likes and dislikes.

how is that possible?
>>
>>56495103
You can still donate your body for the construction of the wall
>>
>>56494992
I'm not, and I don't ever intend to.
I don't want anyone hacking up my corpse and auctioning off the pieces to the highest bidder.

I don't even want to be embalmed. Just put me in a biodegradable box in the ground and let nature take its place.
>>
>>56495568
> I mean after the dude who got his face is finished with it will they transplant it back onto the bicyclist so that he may have it for the afterlife?
>
I read once of a woman who received a heart from a man who died in a motorcycle accident and she knew nothing about him but she experienced personality changes, she had always hated beer but suddenly grew a taste for it, and she started to dream about some random man, she invistitigated found the parents, and and the picture of their son was the man she had dreamed about and he had a love for beer and so she apparently adopted some of his likes and dislikes.

wut
>>
>>56494992
WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE PRIVATE PYLE
>>
>>56495182
This already happened a few times here, even healthy people got robbed of their organs.
Fuck organ donating
>>
Face transplantation still has a long way to go tb.h Maybe 3-d printing might change things
>>
>>56494992

Of course, what good are my body parts to me if I'm dead? Better they be removed and potentially help someone else than they rot in the ground.
>>
>>56495663
true story I read that one too. it was published by some really cool important science magazine
>>
>>56494992
organ donors are not a priority in hospitals tjats just the way it is they let you die to harvest your organs for a profit

if you were to die not being a donor they have to release your dead ass to a morgue without a chance to carve you up for their profit.
now
depending on the morgue and how shady they are they can still sell your organs under the table to hospitals and shit depending on how quick they got to you.
people are pretty pussified and don't really have a reason to check a dead corpse or at least inside so yeah
>>
File: 1446852567084.jpg (61 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
1446852567084.jpg
61 KB, 733x550
>>56495696
YOU LOOK LIKE THAT KIND OF OF GUY THAT WOULD FUCK A GUY IN THE ASS AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56495865
Proof?
>>
File: blood donation.jpg (23 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
blood donation.jpg
23 KB, 330x270
>>56494992
I'm not, but I plan on changing that the next time my license comes up for renewal. When they harvest your organ do they also vacuum pump out all of your blood too? Seems like such a waste if they don't. I'd imagine you could get close to a gallon.
>>
His new face is pretty good just wear some sunglasses
>>
>>56495924
where'd you get this image from?
>>
>>56494992
>Are you an organ donor /pol/? If not why not.
No. I wanted to sign up for organ donation, but found out that males who had sexual relations with other males since the 70s are not allowed to donate blood or organs.

I actually see where they are coming from, from a logistical standpoint, since fags are a small percentage of the population and account for much of the new HIV cases.
>>56495094
A-are you going to do the thing?
With you-know-who?
Holy shit Austriabro. If you go through with this, you will have my utmost respect.
>>56495155
Does anyone have stats or this anon showing organ needs by cause? I think cancer and such are at the top.
>>56495182
1. Assign power of attorney to a family member, preferably with a medical background
2. Make sure a family member watches everything that happens and questions every medical decision.
>>56495612
That's not how (legitimate) waitlists work.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.