[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's world war 3 right? It can't possibly be anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 287x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 287x336
It's world war 3 right?

It can't possibly be anything else. Everything is insane, people are lashing out more and more, global entropy increases every passing hour it seems.

When will the media shift to call this what it really is? There's no way the secular west, Muslim Arab world, and now christian orthodox Russia will somehow magically retread their ideologies and sing kumbaya.

Is this it? Are we the generation that gets fucked sideways by widespread death and horrors the world has yet to witness?
>>
>christian orthodox Russia
>he bought the meme

how stupid do you have to be
>>
>>56494842
>Are we the generation that gets fucked sideways
Hopes and dreams melt steel beams and hopefully rag heads will fuck up all the future streams.
>>
>>56494842
>It's world war 3 right?
>It can't possibly be anything else
what the hell are you talking about you absolute retard

maybe the situation in the middleast could escalate into a world war but right now? a world war? happening as we speak? you have to be literally 12
>>
>>56494842
I know you're only a teenager but take it from someone who's been around longer: Nothing like World War III is happening, or ever WILL happen. The world these days is just a huge band aid ball, anything bad that happens we find a way to patch it up and move on.
>>
File: freedomforyou.jpg (23 KB, 428x316) Image search: [Google]
freedomforyou.jpg
23 KB, 428x316
>>56494842
They will regret stopping America from being the world police.
And they will pay.
Oh...yes...they will pay.
>>
File: war.jpg (58 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
58 KB, 500x695
>>56495326
>>56495348
I remember being young and stupid.
Peace in our time, right, kids?
>>
File: Kyubey.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>56494842

Did someone say entropy?
>>
Just how deluded are you? Memes and your christian cringefest is not real life.
>>
File: 1318621708152s.jpg (7 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1318621708152s.jpg
7 KB, 252x252
> browse pol
> suddently there is a thread
> yes, THE thread
> the thread you have been waiting your whole life
> ''guys it's REALLY REALLY happening now. OPEN CNN FOR REAL''
> tfw watching the nuke live on RT leaving the russian nuclear submarine
> Holy Fuck this is really happening
> watch outside your window as people start screaming and running everywhere
> notice couple of bright lights in the sky
> is this christmass?
>>
>>56494842
Not yet, but soon.
>>
>>56495644
And if you're religious its pretty cool to see armies from all corners of the world converge on the plains of Armageddon.

You do know that the plains of Armageddon is a physical location, and the Russians and soon China will join in.
>>
>>56494842

wars already happening.

if you're getting punched in the face, and not attacking, that doesn't mean you've avoided conflict.

fight back.
>>
>>56495597

Dystopian future is inevitable one way or another. Russia, China & NATO all caught up in Syria.

A recipe for delicious disaster.
>>
>>56494842
the ultimate happening is soon anon. 15 years cap. probably less.
>>
>>56494842
You sound like a case of /pol/ overdose.

The truth is that it's always happening and it's never happening. The bottom is likely never going to fall out, but there is always crazy world-changing shit happening, because the world is always changing. Every generation is like this.
>>
>>56495745
>Russians and soon China will join in.
Russians have a year, tops, before soldier paychecks start to bounce.
China will be in a civil war within two years. That's how China always ends things. China and France really don't care about foreigners.
>>
>>56494842
> the usual ebin habbeding thread
> check flags
> US flag
> auto-translation to "Disregard that I suck cock !"

America-kun, when will you learn ? Also, clod war is over now. Time to live in 2015.
>>
File: 1448136355048.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
1448136355048.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>56496548
All is going according to plan.
>>
>>56494842
I'm just waiting for some drug resistant super virus to come and wipe out 70% of the worlds population like the next black plague but for the whole world to experience

Ebola-chan failed but who knows when the next big thing will come along... I only hope it's soon
>>
File: 2015.png (670 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
670 KB, 1012x675
>>56496672
I'm sorry, how many Islamist terror attacks occurred in your country this year?
>>
>>56496748
Stupid Yuropoors. Why bother trying to save African niggers from ebola in the first place? They're all going to die of cancer, war, or AIDS anyway.
>>
File: ugh.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>56494842
>>
>>56494842
First comes American Hitler, then we invade Russia.
>>
>>56494842
All we can do is pray that America gets nuked off the face of the Earth, and the world becomes balanced again.
>>
>>56496885
the story behind that .gif is that the orthodox priest was greeting Putin in the manner that one would greet the old Russian royalty (i.e. Tsars, the political head of the Orthodox Church before the whole revolution fiasco), and Putin is simply expressing his displeasure for such am archaic faux pas.

or so I've read
>>
>>56494842

aww, I remember when I became politically aware

so uh, no. Which isn't to say your generation won't get fucked, just to say that ALL generations get fucked, you're just not old enough to realize it yet
>>
>>56497042
And I'm sure your limey assholes will be spared, right?

Lol, no. NATO Article V, m8, we in this together 4ever.

Even if you are spared, have fun with Mahmoud enslaving your women and Putin stealing your resources.
>>
>>56497805

which isn't to say anything bad about you in particular, just that everything is a raging shitball all the time and only people who bought into the end of the cold war as "the end of history" are fucking morons who no one actually paid attention to
>>
>>56494842
Not yet friend. There is still escalation to be had before we start the 2 week war.
>>
WW3 happened and you missed it because you were sat on the roof waiting for a mushroom cloud.
>>
>>56494842
Anon, the Bubsy games are not world war 3.
They're terrible but don't exaggerate.
>>
The world hasn't been this peaceful and united since perhaps the Roman Empire. Right now Russia, China, and the EU are uniting against Islamic gommunism and they're welcoming America to join in, all we need is Trump and world peace can be achieved.
>>
>>56500814
>mfw the beatles reunite to create "All You Need Is Trump" to the tune of "All You Need Is Love"
>>
>>56496895
And then we rape Washington?
John Johanson, when will you learn?
>>
Leave your house faggot. No ones doing shit but wagekeking just as they were a month ago. You can come out your home made bomb shelter Wilson
>>
It's just beginning. As the Muslim population in Western Europe grows attacks like the one in Paris will become more and more frequent. The white minority will be forced to fight or flee. The future is bleak.

I weep for Europe. I wish I had not been born in these times and forced to see this with my own eyes.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.