[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM taking down white student union pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: white student union - exposed.png (306 KB, 918x614) Image search: [Google]
white student union - exposed.png
306 KB, 918x614
Prior thread >>>56485388

https://medium.com/@b4e2015/racists-probably-started-a-white-student-union-at-your-school-they-re-all-fake-5d1983a0b229#.323cwqzci

They're going to take it down.

They make up lies that it's not grass roots.

Tomorrow is Monday, a business day in USA. SJW facebook moderators are going to have a meeting and delete all these clubs simultaneously.

Guaranteed. /pol/ has lost. 3 days in.

Again. foiled again, gentlemen. Unless you got ideas?
>>
No surprise that they'd try to Shut It Down.
>>
I wonder how long my newest ones are going to last. Finished creating ones for Arizona state and Ole Miss
>>
>>56494530
White Student Union needs to build a website they control, otherwise they're just asking for the persecution by crowding into a ghetto box model that their adversaries control.
>>
I L L
>>
>>56494530
> muh land of the free
>>
>>56494813
They're not censorinj anyone because they're not the government.
>>
Who /Berkeley/ here?
>>
>Guaranteed. /pol/ has lost.

Not really, since the fence sitting silent majority of white people are watching this shit and they're becoming more vocal and less cooperative with the left's utopian multiculturalist bullshit.
>>
They are trying to silence my fellow European-American brothers by restricting freedom of speech and shame us based on the color of our skin. Its time we stand up for ourselfs and fight this hatred directed at my people.
>>
File: thalmor jews.png (30 KB, 550x585) Image search: [Google]
thalmor jews.png
30 KB, 550x585
>>56494530
OYYY VEYYY!!!!
>>
You fags need to learn to troll better.

Posting /pol/ memes, especially keks, nazi shit etc. will just result of the same shit i.e. the page gets deleted and everyone moves on.

Just contain your autism for a second and see that actually appearing as minority friendly white neighbors you'll go much further.

They can't hurt you if you use their own language against them.

This can generate a lot of attention if done right.
>>
>>56494861
Have we started the fire?
>>
>>56494974
This
>>
File: 1447194494206.jpg (99 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
1447194494206.jpg
99 KB, 545x397
just once, i wanted us to have a good thing.

frankly im not white supremacist, but this is really not racist - it's the Christian thing. Do others and you would do to yourself.

I thought these pages would make these college students more sensitive and aware of their own folly and hypocrisy. and become upstanding citizens.

well, it's like fucking RUBBER. they just SPRING BACK into place. it's like a dream!

always, when hope and truth is right in our grasp, these little shits come in and report the accounts to censor it.

it's looking grim guys.

we cannot spread even the most simplest truths without being censored by these mobs.

maybe it's just like physics... the quantum level just prevents these soulless automatons from seeing themselves as they are
>>
>>56494530

>Black Lives Matter!
>More so than white lives!

Fucking racist shits.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 572x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 572x238
>>56494974
Doesn't matter, CIA shills will fill these pages with enough vitriol to discredit any reasonable open minded members
>>
>>56494974
/pol/ can't contain it's autism. They'll never accomplish anything of note because they can't resist ruining everything with memes about jews and nazis.
>>
File: Włodziu.png (119 KB, 657x913) Image search: [Google]
Włodziu.png
119 KB, 657x913
>>56495259
>CIA shills will fill these pages with enough vitriol to discredit any reasonable open minded members

>Da gubbermint would have canned it anyway! Niggers! Kikes! Shitskins!

That editorial on mass immigration went far and wide because /pol/ managed to limit their OH ZOG, RACE WAR NOW chants to minimum.
>>
>>56494839
Freedom of speech is an idea. In a corporate society, it doesn't matter much what the government does because it can influence your life indirectly through big capital (that taxpayer money keeps bailing out).
>>
>>56494530

they're not taking anything down. they're bitching, that's all. par for the course
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.