[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Marriage Has Become a Raw Deal for Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: effy.jpg (1 MB, 4888x6510) Image search: [Google]
effy.jpg
1 MB, 4888x6510
http://www.dontmarry.com/

So if marriage is such a bad idea for men... how do we reproduce? How can I have children to carry on my DNA?
I want to raise a little clone of myself but could care less about having a woman around.
>>
Get a sugar daddy to fuck your boipussy and hire a whore to surrogate mother
>>
>>56494198
/thread
>>
>>56494234
\thread

OP just get a dog
>>
>having children
>getting married

good goy

Fuck as many women as possible, don't get any of them pregnant. Live a life completely focused on making yourself happy.

>DUDE I NEED TO PASS ON THE GENES LOL

50% chance you have a daughter, do you really want that? "Daddy, Chad's coming to pick me up. DAD, be cool! Lol. :)"
>>
Error 404: Butt not found
>>
>>56494425
>implying you wouldn't pound so hard her flat ass goes concave
>>
>>56494425
Right?

Not breeding stock at all, how is she supposed to push Aryan children through hips that bloody narrow. Fucking Americans I swear to God.
>>
We need to promote rape culture so that we can pass on our genes without committal to the mother or child.
>>
>>56494151
Kidnap and rape.
>>
>I want to raise a little clone of myself but could care less about having a woman around.

It's easy. Go to Eastern Europe, Russia or China. Find a surrogate mother and knock one up. It's way more affordable than you think.
>>
Why don't you do what black men do, and impregnate women without marrying them?
>>
>>56494639
How do you get the runt back to Canada though?

Without his mother coming along looking for handouts.
>>
File: effy bus.gif (2 MB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
effy bus.gif
2 MB, 250x278
>>56494302
>>56494286
>>56494234
>>56494198
This is why white people are actually being bred out of resistance.

>>56494535
She's actually British. That's Effy from Skins

>>56494510
>>56494425
>>56494535
actually if pregnant she would develop the hips needed to carry a child.

>>56494639
Where would I find one once there?
>>
File: nepal_gay_babies.png (3 MB, 2004x1400) Image search: [Google]
nepal_gay_babies.png
3 MB, 2004x1400
Or do what gay Jews do: pay an Indian woman to be your surrogate
>>
>>56494588
We must learn from the Slavs!
>>
File: Cohabitation%20AP[1].jpg (5 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
Cohabitation%20AP[1].jpg
5 KB, 200x112
>>56494151
Will the politicians and lawyers ever see this as a major problem and work to change it? Over 70% of men ages 20 - 34 are unmarried in the US. That has never happened before in world history for so many men to refuse marriage out of personal choice- tied to things like law, finance, and personal freedom (not things like famine, poverty, or war.)

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

This isn't normal at all for a society to behave like this, something has to change in the legal system
>>
>>56494708
well, thats the funniest headline i've read today
>>
>>56494302
Casual sex is empty. It only feels slightly better than wanking. Sex is boring without emotion.
>>
File: gay-jewish-kike-wedding.jpg (102 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
gay-jewish-kike-wedding.jpg
102 KB, 750x500
>>56494708
lol jews
>>
>>56494708
>none of the mothers were allowed to travel
fucking lol
>>
>>56494803
If you get married then you can get totally fucked over, your house stolen, half your money taken, lose your job, social life destroyed, kids taken away and raised to be against you while you're forced to pay child support.
This all happened to my dad, everyone sides with the evil woman always.

Until marriage is purely a religious choice with no strings attached you would have to be a gibbering retard to go through with it
>>
>>56494845
>>56495028
>>56495099
If you remember at the Nepal earthquake, Israel boasted sending 100 doctors to the region. It wasn't for humanitarian effort, it was to induce emergency C-sections for the surrogate mothers carrying Jewish children.

Now that I think about it, I hope those Indian women are okay. They just underwent surgery and were left in Nepal with no running water or anything.
>>
Yeah let's not reproduce and go extinct in 3 generations, great plan, now to whine about immigrants coming some more
>>
>>56495248
They're dead, mate.
>>
>>56495301
:(

oh

JEWS!
>>
>>56495198
The government is going to have to realize sooner or later how destructive the modern marriage system is.

Even if the government is controlled by big corporations, they do have an interest in having men stay married, because MGTOW men everywhere just isn't good for the economy. Men aren't going to put much effort into work, and there won't be enough children next generation if this continues. I think its already too late for generation Y to make enough children to support them.
>>
You could care less? Then why don't you?
>>
File: big ol titties.jpg (124 KB, 1600x1246) Image search: [Google]
big ol titties.jpg
124 KB, 1600x1246
>>56494151
There is no better feeling than being an established man in your early 30s. All the women your age are desperate to pop out a baby before it's too late, you can pump and dump these ageing whores all day long. Girls didn't give me a glance when they were at their peak why should a give my best years to them when they wasted theirs? They wasted their most fertile and attractive years and now want men like me to pick up the scraps while offering nothing in return. I'm going to keep fucking these ageing sluts until I find a suitable woman in her late teens/early 20s to settle down and start a family with.
>>
>>56494700
that girl is literally 95% makeup
thanks Britain
>>
>>56495369
Nope, they instead decided over here that if you LIVE with a "partner" for 3 years, she is entitled to half of everything you own.
It's absolutely disgusting what labour did to our country
>>
>>56495512
What do you consider Snooki, then? 50% make up, 50% oompa loompa?
>>
>>56495421
These posts are always a treat; good job ol' Norway.
>>
>>56495369
Why do you think countries are letting in huge numbers of fast-breeding immigrants and refugees?
>>
>>56495487
One (1) pierced condom and your life is over.
>>
>>56495818
>he didnt have sperm frozen and then a vasectomy

It's like your really a plebeian
>>
>>56494151
marry a bro with the same mentality as you and as >>56494198 said hire 2 surrogate mothers. gg no re
>>
File: part2.jpg (359 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
part2.jpg
359 KB, 850x888
>>56494151

I'm never marrying until the legal changes so that I don't get half my shit taken away in the event of divorce.

Also the modern woman is a parasitic whore and grass is green.
>>
>>56494302
Why not get them pregnant? So long as you do not reveal your true identity to them, let them raise the bastard.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.