[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think this white male? Does he represent white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: justin-bieber-300.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-300.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
What does /pol/ think this white male?

Does he represent white race?
>>
>>56493311
He is good at representing canadians though.
>>
"Sorry" is a legitimately good song.
>>
Faggotry is never a good representation of white people.
>>
File: 1448114486007.gif (968 KB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
1448114486007.gif
968 KB, 380x262
>>56493447
/thread
>>
>>56493311
I really hated him a few years ago.
I kinda stopped caring and he became less cringy after the roast.

He represents us, but every white person represents the white race.
>>
>>56493311

He's kind of a wigger, and makes shitty music, but it could be worse. He could be miley cyrus.
>>
No, he is a race traitor with an Hispanic girlfriend
>>
>>56493311
a fucking catamite
>>
His recent music is actually decent.

He used to be a faggot but he settled down a bit and is aparently talking to his pastor alot

Where are you and what do you mean are good songs senpai
>>
Peace out world
>>
is he even white?
>>
degenerate kike puppet whose purpose is to swindle stupid goyim girls into degeneracy
>>
>>56493311
His music isn't anything special
But he's a pretty funny dude.
I like the boy.
>>
Looks like a FTM trannie. That said, he's overly hated. Sure, he's a shitty popstar, but so are most popstars and he doesn't seem like too much of a cunt.

I'd reckon I'd be more of a cunt with his money and fame.
>>
>>56493311
Whigger
>>
>>56495882
>degenerate kike puppet whose purpose is to swindle stupid goyim girls into degeneracy
Basically this. Although to to it I'd add wigger along with half-a-fag to make young girls admire White guys who prance around fem as can be and fucking look exactlyly like that actress dyke ellen page while at the same time, big buck niggers are always portrayed as masculine, dangerous, and "cool." Ever notice any of these "sex symbol" negresses who bleaches their skin-- Bryonce, Rihanna-- ever seen them daTing a White guy? Of course not. As hideous as they all are, with all their twatter followers, ever see the Katrashians date anything but a black buck, even the 60 year old mother? ALL OF THEM? And you're telling me they weren't deliberately picked by the Jews, these random fucking nobodies made "stars," so they could promote racemixing? Bieber is just another half-a-fag to continue to jewish media image of feminized White males.
>>
>>56493311
Represents manlets.
>>
Little shit's living the dream. He just needs to stop hanging with rapper hoodrats. Their influence does him no good
>>
>White
Not with that phenotype. He clearly has non-White admixture of some kind.

It's funny that he and Miley Cyrus essentially look identical.
>>
>>56493311
No! He represent the media companys selling sex to children.
>>
>Canada
Remember that Canada just elected dude weed man as President and he just signed TTP.
>>
File: the greatest waifufag.jpg (60 KB, 636x513) Image search: [Google]
the greatest waifufag.jpg
60 KB, 636x513
>>56493311
What do you think this asian man?

Does he represent asian race?
>>
>>56493509
"Sorry" indeed is quite a good song. However the theme and lyrics of the song are one of the cvckiest I have heard in the past 5 years.

Just analyse the lyrics and you will see how faggy and cvcky the lyrics truly are.
>>
>>56493509
this
>>
Baby baby baby ohhhhh like baby baby baby nooooo like baby baby baby oohhhhh, thought you'd always be mine, mine! !!

Baby baby baby ohhhhh like baby baby baby nooooo like baby baby baby oohhhhh, thought you'd always be mine, mine!

Baby baby baby ohhhhh like baby baby baby nooooo like baby baby baby oohhhhh, thought you'd always be mine, mine! 11

Baby baby baby ohhhhh like baby baby baby nooooo like baby baby baby oohhhhh, thought you'd always be mine, mine!!!!
>>
started as a pussy fag then a spoiled by fame brat is now getting better tb.h but also less relevant. its like reverse miley cyrus.
>>
File: 1447190147183.jpg (28 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1447190147183.jpg
28 KB, 600x512
>>56493311
He is also a devoted Christian now from what Ive heard.

Don't know whether he is just using this Christianity thing as a meme to get more likes from the West or whether he is truely devoted to his beliefs.
>>
>>56493311
I had listened to him being interviewed on his breakup with Selena recently. One of those facebook posts that you randomly come across.

What he said resonated with me. Essentially he broke up, but he still cared about her; he wasn't cruel or antagonistic. Instead he was compassionate. So I give him human/10 because he's just some kid who is growing up.
>>
>>56493311
He's a brown eyed jew.
>>
File: 1438720655387.jpg (55 KB, 537x540) Image search: [Google]
1438720655387.jpg
55 KB, 537x540
What does /pol/ think of this Japanese woman?

Is she absolutely right?
>>
>>56496743
race traitor...
>>
>>56493311
It's nice to see Miley Cyrus wearing some clothes for a change.
>>
>>56493311
well hes part of the white race, therefore representing it in a way.

I dont have a strong opinion on him, people that hate musicians like him or nickleback with a strong passion are just retards jumping on a bandwagon.
>>
>>56496023
>he's a pretty funny dude.
proofs?
>>
>>56496743

>japanese

>traditional chinese writing
>>
>>56493311

He started out as an innocent kid on Youtube and became popular.

The Jew agents, promoters and lawyers instantly moved in to offer him the world.

Once his album sold and his brand started accruing money, the Jews introduced him to niggers, encouraged him to adopt the nigger culture, tattoo himself and lead his millions of teenage girl fans to contemplate the ghetto nigger lifestyle.

I feel sorry for the kid. He has no agency. He is merely a pawn for his Jew handlers to destroy all that white Europeans have built.

Once you get red pilled on the Jew, you see his paws everywhere.

I can't watch TV anymore.
>>
>>56493311
he's an embarassing degenerate, but at least he's white.
>>
>>56493311
One less lonely nigger, we're gonna have one less lonely nigger.
>>
>>56496743

>Japanese woman
>sign isn't in Japanese

2/10
>>
There's a video of him telling jokes about niggers. That makes him alright in my books.
>>
>>56496160
>"sex symbol" negresses who bleaches their skin

Not only do their complexions change depending on exposure to the sun, different photographers use lighting to change their look as well. Sometimes they make either of them look like a real black and sometimes they make them look like a tanned white. One is creole and the other is barbadian. Also Rihanna has dated white men, Beyonce married early and dated very few men at all aside from her husband.

This is why you people have ZERO credibility and are simply paranoid nutcases.
>>
>>56493509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL7HA4gkbvM
>>
>>56493509
It's all about the beat nigguh.

THE BEAT IS FIRE
>>
>>56498286
>implying it isn't incrediblly common for famous black women to intentionally alter the darkness of their skin.
>>
>>56493311
I remember a few years ago a bunch of betas legitimately hated him because he had legions of girl fans.

I can't say I listen to his music but, Jesus Christ, there's a lot more people deserving of hate.
>>
>>56498548
>implying you aren't ignoring the facts I just laid down. Both of those bitches can get serious tans, you can see that in Rihanna's nude leaks, or even just her normal photoshoots where she is half naked, or the shoots with even her pierced tit out. Google Lui Rihanna, she looks black as fuck, it's done both ways, it's called fashion and modeling.

You are pants on head retarded if you think either of them bleach their skin. They don't need to. Get your tinfoil shit out of here nigger.
>>
>>56498658
Oh man you sure have a lot of emotion involved in the skin of a couple of rich nigresses.
>>
File: nig.png (398 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
398 KB, 1600x900
>>56493509
Am I the only one that wants to impregnate this nigress
>>
>>56498746
>Call out your nigger tier tinfoil bullshit

y-you sure have a lot of emotion involved

Sit down faggot.
>>
>brown eyes
>white
>>
File: image.jpg (576 KB, 2717x2717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576 KB, 2717x2717
>>56495857
Apparently he's part indian
>>
>>56500523
He is about just as Indian as the people around here claiming they are Italian.
>>
>>56503474
Do people do that?
>>
>>56500523
you cant get any whiter than lying about being 1/32 native cherokee
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.