[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Not Ruling Out Independent Bid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-isnt-ruling-independent-run/story?id=35335721
>Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would not rule out making a run for president as an independent despite signing a pledge over the summer saying he would support the eventual GOP nominee instead of running a third-party bid.

>“I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,” Trump said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a new guerrilla effort by operatives within the Republican Party to derail Trump’s candidacy. “When I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If I’m treated fairly, I’m fine. All I want to do is [have] a level playing field."

>Trump has previously cited "fairness" as a reason he would run a third-party bid. In September, when he signed the pledge, he said he gained nothing besides "assurance that I’ll be treated fairly.”

>“I’m leading every poll by a lot,” Trump said. “It’s not even a little bit anymore -- it’s a lot.” Trump also targeted Hillary Clinton, a potential rival in the general election, saying she didn't "have the strength or the stamina" to be president. "She's not a strong enough person to be president," he said.
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.
If the Establishment try to wreck his campaign like they did to Ron Paul, he take pull a Ross Perot.
>>
File: CBS Poll Early States.png (577 KB, 1692x1200) Image search: [Google]
CBS Poll Early States.png
577 KB, 1692x1200
>>56493177
Also the OP pic was taken from a new CBS/YouGov poll out yesterday.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-retakes-lead-cruz-surges-in-ia-rubio-second-in-nh/

As you can see, Trump is still LEADING IN ALL THE POLLS, and his margin are HUUUUUUUGE.
>>
File: iowatablecommanderinchief (1).jpg (86 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
iowatablecommanderinchief (1).jpg
86 KB, 620x565
>>56493365
There some room for improvement on his "Commander-in-Chief" numbers though. He doesn't want to be tied with Rubio.

Also just look at Yeb's numbers considering both his brother and father had the job. LOOK AT THEM.
>>
>>56493507
even if Trump gets btfo in the primary he at the very least saved us from Clinton/Bush
>>
>>56493600
This same poll has show upward movement for Cruz & Rubio (mostly at the expense of Carson). If Rubio ends up being the other non-Trump candidate the Donald will destroy him.

But what if it's Cruz?
>>
>>56494096
>what if it's Cruz?
Couldn't he just neutralize him by offering him VP? Juz is still young enough that VP would help his career, right?
>>
>>56493177
How many others have signed it?

I think I only saw Rubio

They are trying to fuck him over, so be it
>>
>>56494326
That's plausible. Cruz has went out of his way to not only NOT attack Trump but defend at every turn (even meeting with him in private a couple of months back).

Cruz is one of the smartest players in the field, I just wonder if he's too ego-maniacal to accept such an offer. I could see him being the Dick Cheney to Trump's GWB.
>>
>>56493177
>He says things others are afraid to say

Fuck that. If politcians can't say what they really mean, they're not going to follow through with it and only care about being elected
>>
>>56493507
>Rubio more ready than Trump
Oh really?
>>
>>56494582
taking trump seriously!

kek.
>>
File: OURNEXTPRESIDENT.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
OURNEXTPRESIDENT.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>56493177
Yep, this was his plan all along.
It's the very first thing he said in the first debate.
This guarantees his nomination.
Trump proves he is smarter than the establishment time and time again, that's why we need him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.