[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jewish population is at most 10.000.000 >Arabic population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: palestina-israel.jpg (93 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
palestina-israel.jpg
93 KB, 640x426
>Jewish population is at most 10.000.000
>Arabic population is over 300times larger than Jew
>Arab got BTFO by glorious IDF every fucking times

Is arab dumb people or does it mean Jews are master race?
>>
>>56491785

It means being on life support from U.S. tax dollars and backed by U.S. military weapons = undefeatable.

IDF themselves are virtually no different than any other local shitskin army. It's superior American support which is the only reason Israel even still exists today.

Kinda pathetic how clucked Israel is.

>America is the BBC
>Israel is the slutty white whore that takes it up the ass
>>
>>56491785
There is 14 Million.
Israel 6 Million
US 6 Million
rest of world 2 Million
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
>Control world for hundreds of years
>ingenuously plan and flawlessly execute the most complex plans in history
>Only sand niggers and autistic neckbeards on a Vietnamese fishing board are onto you
>"Inferior race"

I don't get this meme
>>
File: SlavBTFO.png (11 KB, 316x264) Image search: [Google]
SlavBTFO.png
11 KB, 316x264
>>56491921
Arabs got massive Soviet aid and direct Soviet participation at times (pic related). Still didn't help them. US aid is only 1% of Israeli GDP and didnt even become relevant until after 1973 when the Arabs had already been BTFO'd 4 times
>>
>>56491785
>Arabic population is over 300times larger than Jew
there 3 billion arabs in the world?
where are all these camel fuckers hiding???
i'm suddenly nervous...
>>
>>56491785
Arabs are dumb people.
>>
>>56492273
There is 367 Million Arabs, 26 x Jewish population
>>
Arab military organization/hierarchy is shit
its filled with political tribal and family conflicts the higher ranks don't allow lower ranks to take the initiative afraid they might screw up and make them look bad or take credit for something and threaten their position
Israeli military is probably western and avoids all that junk except politics but that's likely less prevalent
>>
>>56491785

You won't get BTFO by China as long as you're Pearl Harbor Deluxe.

Silly english teachers are funny.
>>
>>56492145
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>56491785
>are they retarded
Go watch Iraqi soldiers attempt to do star jumps with instruction and get back to me
>>
>>56491785
Sounds like it's time for another bomb, nip
>>
>Israelis
>badasses

My fucking sides

https://youtu.be/fOLUX6qeN-8
>>
>>56492145
>hundreds of years
>jews believe they weren't routinely btfo from every single nation in the world prior to marx in the 1900s.
>>
>>56493253
>jews were btfo by a sinlge country 60 years ago
>60 more years and they might get finished.
I just need to sip my tea and watch history unfold itself.
>>
it doesn't matter, both arabs and jews are shit; however, there's a difference between those two: if all other countries isolate arabs in their region, there wouldn't be any trouble; Jews on the other hand are far more dangerous because they will infiltrate and try to take over and turn everyone against each other. In short:
Arab = dangerous religious fanatic
Jews = A fucking cancer that the german should have annihilated 70 years ago
>>
File: Mein.png (53 KB, 533x592) Image search: [Google]
Mein.png
53 KB, 533x592
>>56493405
I have enough life in me to watch all you Jews try to maintain this recent fragile order.
>>
>>56491785

jews are more clever.

arabs who are still living in the desert today are the result of a millenia of rape and being too dumb to leave the desert.
>>
File: dual-citizen-jews-in-congress.png (138 KB, 511x2067) Image search: [Google]
dual-citizen-jews-in-congress.png
138 KB, 511x2067
>>56491785
>does it mean Jews are master race?

kikes are the parasite race
>>
>>56493405
The average life of an independent state of Israel (there have only been two in history) is 70 years. The current incarnation is coming up on this date.
Two things can happen. They can get BTFO by a superior enemy and exiled a third time, or they can become keked by a great empire and become their subjects. (Persians, Romans, Arabs, Turks, British, etc.)
Then they chimp and rebel against them and get BTFO anyway.
>>
>>56494353
How long do Jews last in a nation before they are expelled?
>>
File: free.jpg (106 KB, 614x576) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
106 KB, 614x576
>>56493159
Rekt
>>
>>56493159
totally based
>>
>>56493159
based israel
>>
>>56491785
Because they are full with shit and cant win wars:

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
Im looking forward to the next big world change event that draws everyone's attention.

I look forward to Israel taking advantage of the chaos and finally purifying the Palestinian problem.

They'll get rid of that remnant in one fell swoop, finally.

PS I used to be anti-Israel. But now, man I just want this to be overwith. Time to take out the trash.
>>
File: 1447056340025.jpg (9 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1447056340025.jpg
9 KB, 240x251
>>56492026
>6 million jews
>>
File: japanese protocols.png (520 KB, 435x631) Image search: [Google]
japanese protocols.png
520 KB, 435x631
>>56491785

it means both, Japanon

also I watched this entire lecture a while ago because I'm an autist like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJBGsjb7dU
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.