[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TPP Trudeau will sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: TPPtrudeauCuck.jpg (70 KB, 634x347) Image search: [Google]
TPPtrudeauCuck.jpg
70 KB, 634x347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzdfK8R22E

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
I knew it. I fucking knew it. This is it. TPP will be signed and we will officaly be in 1984. This fucking art teacher just fucked our entire country.
FUCK THIS SHIT.
FUCK MY LIFE.
FUCK YOU ALL CANADIANS WHO VOTED FOR THIS.
>>
It's a surprise you lasted that long living in the shadow of the beast.
>>
Trudeau seems like such a yes man.

But he seems innocent
>>
>>56491208
You have to strangle a puppy and fuck it's corpse in order to get elected in Canada. Don't let the seeming innocent thing fool you.
>>
It could be good, bad, or meh....

I could get free shipping from the states via ebay...as well as get my piratebay/kickass torrents taken away from me....
>>
>>56491723
>as well as get my piratebay/kickass torrents taken away from me....
never will happen
watch all the ISPs collapse if it ever does
>>
>>56491723
Under this TPP proposal, Internet Service Providers could be required to "police" user activity (i.e. police YOU), take down internet content, and cut people off from internet access for common user-generated content.

Violations could be as simple as the creation of a YouTube video with clips from other videos, even if for personal or educational purposes.

Mandatory fines would be imposed for individuals' non-commercial copies of copyrighted material. So, downloading some music could be treated the same as large-scale, for-profit copyright violations.

Innovation would be stifled as the creation and sharing of user-generated content would face new barriers, and as monopoly copyrights would be extended. The TPP proposes to impose copyright protections for a minimum of 120 years for corporate-created content.

Breaking digital locks for legit purposes, such as using Linux, could subject users to mandatory fines. Blind and deaf people also would be harmed by this overreach, as digital locks can block access to audio-supported content and closed captioning.
>>
Only the tip of the iceberg :

The TPP would require us to allow food imports if the exporting country claims that their safety regime is "equivalent" to our own, even if it violates the key principles of our food safety laws. These rules would effectively outsource domestic food inspection to other countries.

Under the TPP, any U.S. food safety rule on pesticides, labeling or additives that is higher than international standards would be subject to challenge as "illegal trade barriers." The U.S. could be required to eliminate these rules and allow in the unsafe food under threat of trade sanctions.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration already inspects less than 1% of all seafood imports for health hazards. Entering into the TPP with Malaysia and Vietnam, both TPP negotiating parties and major seafood exporters, would increase seafood imports and further overwhelm inspectors' limited ability to ensure the safety of our food. Some TPP countries have serious shrimp and fish safety issues. For example, even with the minimal inspections, high levels of contaminants have been found in Vietnam's seafood.

Under the TPP, food labels could also be challenged as "trade barriers." The TPP would impose limits on labels providing information on where a food product comes from. The TPP also would endanger labels identifying genetically modified foods and labels identifying how food was produced. The TPP would expand the limits on consumer labels already included in existing "trade" agreements, like the World Trade Organization (WTO). But already under the WTO, the U.S. "dolphin-safe" tuna fish label and our country-of-origin meat and poultry labels have been successfully attacked by other countries. And, under the TPP, a foreign meat processing or food corporation operating within the United States could directly challenge our policies that they claim undermine their expectations - meaning a barrage of new demands for taxpayer compensation.
>>
>>56491062
Corporations like nestle will sue the government over us boycotting their water bottles or nor letting them steal all our water away.

FUCK TPP.

time to round up the fat cats and skin them.
>>
>>56492300

Wasn't it the Chinks who put linoleum into babies milk ?
Hope you enjoy that shit.
>>
Lol fuck you Canada. Your country is shit.

That is what you get when your president's biggest accomplishments are smoking weed and posting on leddit.
>>
What is TPP?
>>
File: 0ZaDHHv.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
0ZaDHHv.png
24 KB, 954x539
>mfw I have a swiss passport and can run at any time
>>
Who is ready for war if this completely goes through?
>>
>>56491062

Redpill me. So if not all countries signed the deal will it be cancelled?
>>
>>56491062
What will this mean for us yurofag? Can I still pirate my chinese cartoon and TV series?
>>
>>56493589

What's worse, the elites will probably combine the TTIP and TTP together creating a one world government.
>>
>>56491062
For anyone who lives in Canada, you better tell that Beta Trudeau to not sign it(either by calling, email, etc.). Convince that backstabber to take the damn thing and toss it into a fire pit.
>>
You really thought it'd be any different? What if you voted in the conservative
>>
>>56493650
How the hell anyone would be willingly share their personal power to someone else anyway? Is every politician/big become corporate a kek?
>>
>these guys seriously don't have VPNs overseas
>these guys didn't buy up fake passports on TOR
>these guys are fucked
>>
File: 1447894562458.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447894562458.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>56493761
>Is every politician/big become corporate a kek?

There's probably a big syndicate / mafia family that controls the world or something and they are blackmailing politicians. MAYBE.
>>
>>56493650
I never get why these losers that work in the government make these stupid bills. I rather find these idiots and interrorgate game them Punisher style.
>>
tfw we're fucked too even as a 3rd world country
>>
File: Jewtrau.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
Jewtrau.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
>>56491062
>Trudeau
>>
>>56493541
no and all countries will sign because people are too busy with pointless news and paris attacks

>>56493589
you are safe for now

>>56493702
its too late he agreed to it he cant back up now

>>56493746
conservatives wanted to sign tpp too, but they were more incline to do it, trudeau was hesitant but look at him in the video, hes a fucking kid, he got no stance, obama will bend it wherever whenever he wants, look how obama speaks for him PATHETIC
>>
>>56493945
>its too late he agreed to it he cant back up now

What now? Has to be a way to stop him?
>>
>>56493869
you are from chile? if so, you are really fucked, in ALL the possible ways, especialy your economy. Look at what happened to spain, cyprus, greece and consider this as a spoiler to what's going to happen in your homeland friend
>>
>>56492300

we already have FTA with mexico.

how much worse can it really get?
>>
They both sit like women.
>>
>>56491062

We will take our countries back from the clutches of the Globalists one day OP.
>>
>>56491062
What is the argument for TPP being good?

The only negative I heard was it expanding copyright laws.
>>
>>56494066
see >>56494062
>>
>tfw the leader of your country is a pathetic spineless whelp that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag

Just kill me now senpai
>>
I have a phd in economics and am laughing at all you retards
>>
>>56494112
There are many bad points against :
Corporate Power Attacks
Off-Shoring U.S. Jobs
Safety of Our Food
Buy American/Buy Local
Public Health
Financial Regulations
Environment
Workers' Rights

Nearly five million American manufacturing jobs – one out of every four – have been lost since implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the World Trade Organization (WTO). Since NAFTA, over 60,000 American manufacturing facilities have closed. The TPP would replicate and expand on the NAFTA model.

A leaked text revealed that TPP is slated to include the extreme foreign investor privileges that help corporations offshore more U.S. jobs to low-wage countries. These NAFTA-style terms provide special benefits to firms that relocate abroad and eliminate many of the usual risks that make firms think twice about moving to low-wage countries.

Under the NAFTA model, U.S. manufacturing imports have soared while growth of U.S. manufacturing exports has slowed.

TPP includes Vietnam, a new favorite for corporations’ job offshoring, because
wages there are even lower than China.

Already, the growth of the U.S. trade deficit with China, since China entered the WTO in 2001, has had a devastating effect on U.S. workers and the U.S. economy. Between 2001 and 2011, 2.7 million U.S. jobs were lost or displaced.

Devastation of U.S. manufacturing drives down wages, erodes the tax base and heightens inequality. Despite major gains in American worker productivity, real median wages hover at 1979 levels. Government data shows that two out of every five displaced manufacturing workers who were rehired in 2012 experienced wage reductions of more than 20 percent. With the loss of manufacturing, tax revenue that could have funded social services or local infrastructure projects has declined, while displaced workers have turned to ever-shrinking welfare programs. This has resulted in the virtual collapse of some local governments in areas hardest hit.
>>
>>56494112
The indoctrination machine promotes NAFTA like it's a good thing. Therefore TPP will be great for everyone!
>>
>>56494366
funny I also have a phd in economics and I am laughing at you dumbass
>>
>>56494394
I can easily see some revolt if it pases.
>>
>>56494366
>>56494445
I literalyy have a degree in economics and chemical-economics and you both just crack me up. Children the both of you.
>>
>>56491149
So am I. The only way we've managed to survive is trying to maintain the same quality of high tech industry as them. It's worked up until recently and then we tried oil/gas.

Now we're basically straight up fucked, TPP or not; Canada's economy is going to crash.
>>
>>56494670
This is why the copies of TPP needs to get stolen and burned until theres no more copies left including the original copy.
>>
>>56494394
Who'll buy their product if the people doesn't have a job? i don't understand how this big corporation thinks.
>>
>>56494670

How do you think it's gonna go down, and for how long?
>>
>>56494366
>>56494445
>>56494669

Im vp of monsanto and am on the board of directors for dupont. You guys are all retards
>>
>>56494669
Cool story
I actualy have a degree in economics so you can fuck off moron, you have no arguments to bring to the discussion
>>
I have a phd in super economics.

The TPP is the end of a free internet.

Enjoy having to pay 5.99 to view premium youtube videos on demand.
>>
>>56494870

>canadian economics
>how many ounces of maple for every ounce of bag of milk

Fuck off retard
>>
>>56494870
kek listen kiddo i know its your first rodeo so i'll take it easy on ya this time but don't poke the bear. i was manipulating the markets of countries youve never heard of when your mother was getting raped by your future father. uppity cunt.
>>
>>56495086

Dude they spend most of their time doing models of supply and demand for moose cum. Dont be ignrorant
>>
What the fuck is the TPP?

I'm too high off my weed™, can someone explain?
>>
>>56494394

This is completely wrong. Do you sniff glue?
Sage
>>
>>56495588
kek then tell me why
>>
>>56491062
Just like his Dad. Big talk but a total wanker.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>56495389
Please reply
>>
File: 1448218711502.jpg (38 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
1448218711502.jpg
38 KB, 594x446
>>56495389

Corporations from China can now sue you.
>>
File: Cuck my Canada up.jpg (667 KB, 1199x806) Image search: [Google]
Cuck my Canada up.jpg
667 KB, 1199x806
you keks voted him in, now gurgle his cum
>>
>>56496702
I thought I was already living in China?

>>56496724
>TFW riding the tiger

I don't even care about Trudeau, he's just a friendly weed man and I enjoy his company. Prime Memesters come and go, best to ride it out.
>>
>>56491062
>implying the other canuck wouldn't sign it too
>>
>>56492300
This is the larger thing I'm upset about. yeah yeah they will monitor our shit and shit. they already try and do this, and if you really care it's easy enough to bypass.

But what TPP really does for the average Canadian, is lower quality control on everything we eat, and lower regulations on all businesses in general. The majority of food sold in America today, would not pass Canadian inspection. With TPP that won't matter anymore. And if TPP had been implemented a decade ago, we would have crashed right alongside the Americans.

>>56497012
And yes, Harper was going to sign it too. TPP is good if you think in the short term. And a quick win is what any government will go for, because at the end of the day most people care more about saving money now, and little about what that could cost them in the future, both monetarily and to their health.
>>
File: 1447942725630.jpg (223 KB, 2131x1631) Image search: [Google]
1447942725630.jpg
223 KB, 2131x1631
>>56493427
>mfw when Canada's so big and I had a dream of moving up north and fucking off from society and just starting a micronation growing weed shrooms, brewing my own beer kambucha, making a small army of bees and bears for protection, finding a small cave to call home, kidnapping a crazy native bitch to house 20 kids to farm our lands, coming back in 35 years with advance technology and taking over the states with my inbred family
>hey
>>
>>56494445
I'm just laughing at you because of "Canada"
>>
>>56493260

>Lol fuck you Canada. Your country is shit.

hue
>>
>>56497271
Calm down Jim Jones
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.