[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millennial hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 640x1136
I absolutely hate my generation let's discuss how pathetic they are
>>
>>56490528
The word "university" is hate speech.
>>
>>56490528
>>56490528

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM

Kojima was right again
>>
File: 1447016826619.jpg (11 KB, 317x359) Image search: [Google]
1447016826619.jpg
11 KB, 317x359
why is everyone such a spineless milquetoast coward now adays

I doubt they'd say the same shit if I walked up with a tire iron and clubbed their temple in
>>
I am a millennial as well.
Does anyone else find it 'scary' or depressing that our supposedly 'best and brightest' (Yale, Dartmouth, etc) are the literal definitions of tumblr-sjwism?
>>
>>56490528
i could show that faggot just how wrong he is
>>
I agree with the responses, but saying your race-based activist group is retarded is not an example of wound-causing words.
>>
>>56490528
Red pill them.
>>
>>56490528

were you born in the wrong generation?
>>
I seriously wish I could choke the shit out of our entire generation. I do not know how we were raised to be so degenerate as a whole.
>>
>>56490720
it's beyond either of those, it's mortifying.

the people who push such nonsense really know how to indoctrinate.

It's a snowball effect; we see kids taught little about race and gender in schools, then as they get to college it snowballs into being a full-blown cvckfest.
>>
The word "millennial" is a microaggression.
>>
>death is preferable to being insulted

kek
>>
People in our generation largely derive their ideology from the following

>Movies
>TV
>Video games
>Social Media

The radical push has only occurred in the past 5 years or so in the media.
>>
>>56490811
Yes very much so
Inb4 General autistic YouTube 12yr old commentor
>>
stop shilling your app
>>
>>56490528
I guess they've never been jumped by two beaners and a WOP with a hook hand...
>>
>>56490528
This is literally just Blacks.
>>
>>56490720
The idea that they are always the "best" and "brightest" is credentialism at its worst. Elite universities first and foremost accept those with the money or connections to go--after they've served all of them, only then do they go after the people with the best scores.

The "credentialed-class" as a lot of the alt-right have started calling them are mostly made up of leeches on our society.
>>
>>56490528
You're such an ungrateful little shithead OP. Do you know the fucking chances of you even existing are like 0000000000.1% and you still choose to complain like a little bitch. Doesn't surprise me really, i bet you take life for granted every day and while you stand in the maccas line, eagerly awaiting the taste of greasy burgers you never stop to think wow i actually may be a huge faggot who has never heard of the word positivity before.
>>
>>56491004
...I'm not gonna ask.
>>
If sticks and stones are less hurtful than words, then we must conclude that CNN is the world's most dangerous terrorist organization.
>>
>>56491004
As an Italian I'm highly offended by your remarks!

No but really, wop could literally be any FOB person. Why not just call us guineas like you really want to?
>>
The most useless generation. They innovated selfie taking. They are even starting to invade my games which used to be safe. They come in and start promoting paying attention to people's feelings. I get them banned just to piss them off.
>>
>>56491409
why do australians always put an 'as' at the end of so much words?
>>
>>56490720
>tiny, loud minority of minorities admitted purely because of their skin color hop on the bandwagon to get more gibsmedats
>representing the school as a whole
>>
>>56490943
Rape is worse than death, and word rape is just as bad as physical rape, so yes it is, shitlord.
>>
>>56492205
Doesn't really seem like anyone is standing up to them even when their "protests" actively disrupt student activities. Also, the staff usually encourages or does nothing either.
>>
>>56490528
everyone that uses that app is a fucking degenerate faggot sjw. the only people that use it on my campus are theater majors and desperate fucks trying to get laid. the guy i my class that told me about it also made some faggot statement about how the 2nd amendment only pertains to muskets. in the middle of a linear algebra class. for no fucking reason.
>>
File: D-Day.jpg (287 KB, 1645x1041) Image search: [Google]
D-Day.jpg
287 KB, 1645x1041
>>56490528

I want to go back in time and let these fucking idiots know to just stay in the boats.
>>
>>56490528
This is the future of the west T B H F A M
>>
>>56490959
Thats not true
the radical left wing agenda has been pushed for almost 100 years now
This modern SJW shit is just the next step
that's why it has so much support in the existing media/politicians/etc
>>
>>56492364
http://dailyprincetonian.com/#most-commented
>>
File: 1446997738951.jpg (74 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1446997738951.jpg
74 KB, 500x483
>>56490528
Most "millennials" dont realize how fucked they are. I am part of that generation and I am 21. I recently started a business in a middle class area that I know is going to do well. However this is when they will start graduating from college.

The smart fuckers that got all As in high school already have jobs lined up and will get jobs as they are the cream of the crop. These types of people will always exist. Everyone else is graduating and then looking for jobs and they wont get them because now employers can afford to just pick and choose whoever has the best resume and who conforms to the rules and kisses the bosses ass.
>>
>>56492642
They can't make the intellectual jump from "decades of anti-white policy" to "this is why our wages are shit, and jobs are hard to find"
>>
>>56490528
>not asking him if he wants to test that theory
>>
>>56492478
It's nice to see they aren't bending over. Yet.
>>
File: 1442809301371.jpg (176 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1442809301371.jpg
176 KB, 500x667
>just an average millenial
>go to the gym
>stand up straight
>confident
>unapologetic
>tumblrinas jizzing themselves over my "idk what it is about you anon you're so masculine"

Truly the keked generation if I am being held to this status.
>>
>>56492842
Just having a not-shit diet and not exercising at all can get you a body that makes women think you worked hard to get. Actually go to the gym and they think you are almost brad pitt body. overdo the gym though and they might get repulsed or you might become gay.
>>
>>56492168
For emphasis
>>
>>56490993
I don't think he's shilling. I could be wrong though. But here at least, Yik Yak is a great anonymous way to troll leftists and dumbasses
>>
Being born in '85, I hate that I'm lumped in with them.

Gotta say though, I really fucking hate old people. Not necessarily boomers though
>>
Mellinial here.

P-please don't h-hate us all. S-some of us are good.

>H-Heil Hitler
>>
>>56490528
>uses yik yak
>an app designed for anonymous communication on college campuses
>college is notorious for being a cesspool of leftists

You are literally taking the worst common denominator and expanding to all of us. Stop being a kek and complaining to /pol/ about our generation, how about you start working hard to improve the image?
>>
File: 1438144513726.jpg (253 KB, 960x1912) Image search: [Google]
1438144513726.jpg
253 KB, 960x1912
>>56493055
I will never be aesthetic thanks to mark rippletits
>>
>>56490902
underrated
>>
I knew that when I was little, it was stupid to get participation ribbons. I was given a ribbon for 5th place at a pinewood derby in the scouts when I was a child. I told them I don't think I should get an award for losing and they looked at me like I personally crucified Jesus.

This is the result of all those trophies.
>>
>>56491409
Australia shitposting as always.
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 750x1334
>>56490528
It's a coin flip where I am at because I have seen either left shit or right. But one thing for sure is people hate faggot SJWs where I am at but I don't know if it's normies waking up or there is a lot of /pol/acks where I am at
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.