[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the legalization and implementation of "unusual"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1442542611547.jpg (974 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1442542611547.jpg
974 KB, 3264x2448
Would the legalization and implementation of "unusual" punishments be an effective way to deter and decrease crime by a significant margin? Nothing brutal or violent but weirdo stuff like being placed in a chamber and forced to breathe nasty fart fumes for extended periods of time or perhaps even days at a time or something like tickle torture. It would have to be heavily regulated of course because abuse would probably be frequent if improperly checked.
>>
>>56490283
>tickle torture
This is punishment, right?
>>
>>56490283

why is there some weird vagina anemone on your floor.

WTF.
>>
>>56490516
And of course heavy psych evaluations must be had to screen potential weirdos like this from being assigned a punishment they would get sexual gratification from.
>>
>>56490283

I think public humiliation and shaming could go a very long way in the US.

Do X and you get state sponsored humiliating photo of yourself on all your social media for Y amount of time.

IMAGINE.
>>
>>56490283
What the fuck is that thing in your image?
>>
>>56490912
this
>>56490283
>Nothing brutal or violent
then you'll have grey areas like waterboarding
>>
>>56490912
That already happens. It is not a deterrent.
>>
>>56490283
nah but the judicial system shouldn't be so lenient in regards to the death penalty. if it can be proven, without any doubt, that someone committed a cold blooded murder, execute them. why play games if there is absolutely no doubt?
>>
>>56491015
i dont know, but i kinda w-want to lick it
>>
>>56490283
18th Amendment to the constitution
>>
>>56490912
Nah, alot of people would go full diogenes or full martyr and the world would have liberals against shame movement.

I think violent criminals should undergo serious drug therapies until proven habitual in society... or killed and or exported
>>
>>56491015
looks like fungus

i want to pour bleach on it
>>
>>56490912
what is the news and crime blotters
>>
>>56490578
That's just slime mold. Someone's floor was filthy
>>
>>56490283
1.-What the hell is that?
2.-I think punishment that employ public humiliation are by far, the most effective.
>>
>being placed in a chamber and forced to breathe nasty fart fumes for extended periods of time

my sides
>>
>>56491529

They could just use the basement of like a bingo hall. Just have tubes on the chairs from all the old people.

jesus how horrifying.
>>
>>56490283

You were jacking off while you wrote this, weren't you?
>>
>>56491456
wtf? Slime mold?? Do you live in dungeons and dragons or some shit?
>>
File: 1418253089854.jpg (93 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1418253089854.jpg
93 KB, 1600x1200
>>56491654
I'm actually just getting ready to begin my nightly masturbation before my ambien and girl scout cookies hits start to kick in. I haven't decided on what yet but I'm leaning on ultra high res pics of sexy Jewish actresses with closeups on their feet, cleavage, armpits, faces, behind their knees, and all the other good spots to focus or some nice femdom pussy and ass worshipping videos, preferably whilst the male slave is wearing a chastity device
>>
>>56492166
Can you link me some good stuff for me to look at while my wife spends time with her boyfriend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.