[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Affirmative action: how to get rid of this menace to hardworking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446944963626.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446944963626.png
21 KB, 900x900
Affirmative action: how to get rid of this menace to hardworking americans? are liberals destroying the meritocracy?
>>
>>56488697
>Have this position becausce of the colour of your skin.

>It's totally not racist though don't worry.

Just another of LBJ's mentally ill policies.
>>
it helps check white peoples privilege. Leave it be. It only affects the minority of Americans anyway
>>
>>56488856
i'm applying for med school next year, a braindead black girl I know just got accepted into upenn med school with a fucking 3.4 gpa and a shit mcat. meanwhile im asian so ill get fucking shafted by admissions committees
>>
>>56489088
It effects everyone.
>>
>>56489088
Except that's all wrong.
>>
>>56488697
You don't.

Look at the niggers and race traitors involved in the BLM shit. They cry about how how shitskins get asked if they're in college because of affirmative action, but if you try to suggest merit based admissions they'll call you a racist nazi.

Fuck these vermin, it makes me mad everytime I see niggers bitching on college claiming they're oppressed when the only reason they're there in the first place is because of institutional discrimination against whites.
>>
>>56489088
>minority of Americans
>people who attend higher education
>people who need medical or legal advice at some point in their lives
Who's left, people living off the grid?
>>
LBJ was an absolute cunt. His policies ruined America.
>>
>>56489441
>tfw avg black gpa for med school is ~3.4
>tfw they still get in and usurp the spots of far better qualified people
i'm a 3.9 and ill probably be selling newspapers in the street if this trend continues. fuck everything
Also, theres a story about an indian who didnt get into grad school but then he pretendes he was black and instantly got in, made my blood boil
>>
File: med-school-acceptance.jpg (37 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
med-school-acceptance.jpg
37 KB, 400x268
>I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character

Yeah, keep dreaming, MLK.
>>
File: 0.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>56489849
found it
http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
warning: will rustle your jimmies badly
>>
Could I pretend to be black and claim to be a trans nigger?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.