[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENGLAND YES >christmas advertisement featuring the Lord&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 30004ec.jpg (90 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
30004ec.jpg
90 KB, 633x950
ENGLAND YES

>christmas advertisement featuring the Lord's Prayer has been banned because it may offend Muslims
>meanwhile Ramadan is advertised by the British Prime Minister and the Hajj is a-ok

Can anyone escape Political Correctness?

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-23/uk-cinema-chains-ban-lord's-prayer-ad/6963108
>>
Thats not political correctness
Thats a delibirate treason of your nation, culture and country
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
REMOVE KEBAB
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B
>>
>>56488273
>that 16th century longsword
>that metal spear handle
>that plate armor everywhere except the chest
TRIGGERED
>>
File: WATER.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
WATER.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
I'm offended by having to watch advertisements at all. That's why I never go to the theatre.
>>
>>56488969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>56488985
>Antioch Steel
>Lance
>Tunic (its called mobility), heavy chain in the center for movement and balance on horse back while the arms remain covered in place on the joints so as to provide optimal protection, for real the torso needs to bend and twist in all directions, arms wrists legs elbows knees only bend one way and shouldn't twist at all
>>
>>56488273
>>56488870
This. Isn't England a Christian country? How is that offending to the Muslims? I don't get it anymore.
>>
>>56489111
>I'm offended by having to watch advertisements at all.
This. And companies dare to whine about piracy. I am paying the cinema ticket to watch a movie, not advertisements.
>>
DISGUSTING
>>
This is what will happen to us when the shitskin hordes get a leg up.

>theres not a war on christmas

yeah right
>>
>>56488273
britpakis don't care
even the "white" ones long since abandoned christianity
from everything yurokucks say religion is "old people shit" over there
i wonder if right before muhammad's sword falls they'll regret spending all those years mocking those stupid bible beating american rednecks
>>
Welp good thing I'm not living in England.

You brits did this to yourself. Such a shame to see a once proud, great nation to stoop down to this level.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 393x255
>>56489437
Even Richard Dawkins thinks it should be screened. From another article related to this it seems clear that the (homosexual) president of the Soviet society is the only offended one.
>>
>>56488870
That's pretty much the aim of political correctness anyway. To destroy a nation and pave the way for communism.
>>
>>56491580
>Soviet society
Freudian slip, secular society*
>>
>>56488273

There's no need to be upset.

The media company who handles the adverts for cinemas doesn't want to handle *any* religious or political adverts. If they let one religion have an advert, then they'd open themselves up to lawsuits from other groups demanding the same access.

So, it is either nobody has a religious advert, or every group, cult, heresy and odd fellow down the road having to be allowed to advertise on the silver screen.

While I don't like the decision (might not be CofE, but Christian), I prefer it to the alternative. I just wish the media group had made it clear to the Church prior to them making the advert.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.