[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is shaving any other part of your body besides your face as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: Legs.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Legs.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
Is shaving any other part of your body besides your face as a man degenerate?
>>
I shave my armpits because I was told with less hair there's less place for stink to grow
>>
>>56488210

Shaving your face as a man is degenerate, unless you must remove a serious skin irritation of some sort.
>>
>>56488250
True, I do the same because smelling like shit =/= manly
>>
Shaving your face is degenerate too
Grow a cool Nordic beard or some shit
>>
Nothing wrong with a smooth nutsack
>>
>>56488271
so was hitler degenerate´?
>>
>>56488210

Yes. The only exception is if you do it for a sport.
>>
>>56488210
I shave my armpits and legs. Sometimes I paint my toenails too.
It's not degenerate at all.
>>
Pubes are annoying as fuck, so they gotsta go. Plus no girl wants a mouth full of hair
>>
>tfw you're a hairy man
>tfw you have hair growing pretty much everywhere
>tfw even if you shave you have gay ass stubble a couple hours later

I need to find a woman who likes hairy men. There are some out there. I heard Hispanic women like hairy men.
>>
>>56488302
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>56488302
It's a matter of courtesy, people don't like to floss while they eat
>>
>>56488334
post feet
>>
>>56488316

Yes, but for several other reasons as well. The tiny mustache was only a minor issue compared to his other failings.
>>
>>56488302
/thread
>>
>>56488292

daily reminder that barbarian means hairy in latin and romans created western civilization.

shave your ugly face. except in november bc no shave november lol
>>
Face, balls and pubes are good. Everything else is faggoty
>>
>>56488660
No it doesn't and Latins are much hairier than the hairless Nordics.
>>
>>56488210
I dont shave at all for religious purposes.
>>
>>56488210
Not degenerate. Good grooming for the aake of hygiene is not degenerate. How old are you? This doesn't warrant an entire thread.
>>
Shaving my pupes and ass is not gay at all. I just need to feel like a slutty twink faggot nothing weird.
>>
>>56488526
No, you'll just jerk off to them.
>>
>>56488772
>hairless Nordics
have you ever seen a nordic person? all caucasoids are hairy. mongoloids, and to a lesser extent, negroids are the hairless ones.
>>
>>56488401
I like hairy men :3
>>
>>56488906
I also need to see your feet.
>>
>>56488401
can confirm latinas like hairy men.
>>
>>56488685

Shaving your pubes is degenerate and increases your risk of catching shit. Back in highschool we were told not to shave during football/wrestling cause it makes you twice as likely to get MRSA. Just get some scissors and keep it neat, no need to shave.
>>
I shave my pits because I grow a jungle under my arms. It's fuckin annoying raising my arms in public and having that shit erupt from my t-shirt. Also, all the hair follicles hold onto smell, so there's a distinct mix of rancid sweat and deodorant when I let it grow out for a few months.

>>56488271
*oils facial fedora*
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNTE5NzAzNTY0.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNTE5NzAzNTY0.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>56488772
It's not a question of "who is genetically determined to be hairy". It has more to do with standards and personal upkeep.

Hate to split hairs with you but if you did some googling you would find out the etymology of barbarian is related to "barba" which means beard in latin. The savages Rome conquered over Europe were hairy and ungroomed compared to civilized Romans.
>>
File: abbaoud-gun.jpg (63 KB, 634x541) Image search: [Google]
abbaoud-gun.jpg
63 KB, 634x541
>>56489261

here's a hairy ugly shitskin
>>
>>56488210
I do it because it feels good man
>>
>>56488302
this nigger knows
>>
File: mental challenge.jpg (13 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
mental challenge.jpg
13 KB, 300x355
>Is hygiene degenerate?
>>
>>56488660
barbarian means not greek.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian
>>
>shaving your pubes instead of trimming

wew lad.
>>
>>56488271
this

if you shave anything i just assume you are a fuccboi tbqh
>>
>tfw 19 y/o and pretty hairy already
>tfw definitely going to get hairier

I sometimes trim my asshole hair to make wiping easier. I also trim pubes and shit. Need to get rid of my lower back hair too. That shit's for old men and I hate people seeing it if I bend over and my shirt pops up.
>>
File: laughter1.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
laughter1.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>56489261
>split hairs
>>
>>56488290
>>56488250
Faggots
>>
>>56490852
what a fuckin faggot
>>
>>56488210
Yes.

Women shaving their pubes off is also degenerate.
>>
>>56491150
unless they are shaving them into my mouth
>>
>>56488210
>Is shaving any other part of your body besides your face as a man degenerate?

The subculture I grew up in says yes. Shaven anything but face = gay. Unshaven beard = not manly enough to invest the energy into something pointless (early Romans thought about the same about shaving). Men don't even wear moustaches and look askance at anyone who does.
>>
File: 1398648655293.gif (2 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
1398648655293.gif
2 MB, 260x173
>>56491639
>>
>tfw hair growing basically everywhere
>tfw 21
trim chest/pits/face, every few days gotta shave neck, shoulder for couple hairs and nutsack every week to keep it smooth
how degenerate am I? i just dont want to repulse all these 18-19yo girls im around with
>>
>>56492836
Pretty degenerate.

You're probably mistaken in thinking you'll repulse universally. Subjective tastes and all.
>>
Nope. I pretty much shave everything below my eyebrows.

Then again, my hair grows like a caveman so I need it unless I want to bleed just by wearing clothes.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.