[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada redemption thread. Not regretting voting for Trudeau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
Canada redemption thread. Not regretting voting for Trudeau yet.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/canada-refugee-plan-women-children-families-1.3330185
>>
THATS FUCKING SEXIST YOU ISLAMOPHOBE
>>
Shiiiiiiiiiiet
>>
>>56486627
why do people meme NO MEN?

families have fathers
>>
>>56487004
This
They will still reproduce using our tax money and within our borders.
>>
>>56487004
>families have fathers
Not here they don't.
>>
File: 1432846331935.jpg (109 KB, 1000x544) Image search: [Google]
1432846331935.jpg
109 KB, 1000x544
>>56487004
If the men move from syria they won't be able to fight ISIS and ISIS will win their civil war, they'll also never leave.

>tfw straya won't be getting tonnes of fresh muslim pussy to erotically convert
>>
>>56486627
Fuck you, Canada.
>>
>>56487004
>unaccompanied men

reading comprehension not even once
>>
Good. Thank you Canada.
>>
>>56486627
based, more single syrian qt's
>>
>>56486627
More welfare queens that we're all paying for. Our country is broke and this isn't helping matters.
>>
I don't see how this could be a bad thing.

Maybe no children too?

Just freshly caught, straight off the boat Muslim puss.
>>
>>56487541
But its better than welfare jihadis
>>
>>56487667
It's a step up, that's for sure. But that's like being glad you're only stepping in shit rather than being knee deep.
>>
>>56486627

Good on ya Canada, hope you stick with this. This right here is the only real acceptable form of taking refugees in this situation.

with no older males, the influence works in our favor more than it does theirs
>>
>>56486627

OY VEY!

What about the millions of gay Muslim men who had to flee without their life partner!?!?!?!?
>>
>Be actual refugee
>Finally escaped the hell you used to call home
>A bunch of fags who just want a meal ticket, leaving their homes that are perfectly fine, tagging along, but what are you gonna do.
>Finally reach salvation
>"Y-yeah, uh, you can't come"
>(Mudslime gibberish in the attempt to ask "why")
>W-well we have t-these security conc-cerns and uh... unless you're the father of one of the kids then uh... you can't come
>Girl your age, perfectly healthy, fleeing their tragic life of having to put effort into having a house boards the boat/train
>You and other mudslime men left in the dust as some snobby children blow raspberries at you and the women, paying no attention to their children, start opening bottles of water and some bagged snacks, smiling all the way
>As you sit there, staring for hours after being mentally broken realizing you are forsaken after making it this far, you see the small flash of a women's bomb vest going off
>You die with a smirk
>>
Thats how canada's and america's screening system works. They only take women, children, old men who couldnt fight or men with their families. This is good. 10000 people and families is ok. But in europe you just let whoever in. This is why theres problems in europe right now.
>>
>>56487004
Women and children can wear suicide vests as well.
>>
>>56486627
You faggots realize the teenage sons are the ones who did shit like France?

Old men aren't the ones blowing themselves up. Impressionable youth are. Good luck Canada bros.
>>
File: 4chan-obama-potus-refugees.jpg (68 KB, 657x572) Image search: [Google]
4chan-obama-potus-refugees.jpg
68 KB, 657x572
You americans get Omonkey to this with your 200k.

Make him change his plan to this.
>>
File: 1441558333889.jpg (206 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1441558333889.jpg
206 KB, 419x610
I am going to bag a syrian qt and have Crusader/Muslim Prisoner roleplay sex with her

>mfw I train her to yell at me in arabic and call me 'infidel' as I plow her
>>
>>56487820

better find a wife abdul
>>
File: 1387487682331.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1387487682331.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>56486627

>women will be pregnant

>literally thousands of arab anchor babies adding to the population

JUST
>>
>>56487004

Not with our superior white Canadian cock. Fuck the Sharia right out of them
>>
>>56486627
>muh families
>muh feelings
>Yay weedman!

Weren't all the kebabs who shot up France second gen who grew up in Belgium, yet had no problems machine gunning their defenseless neighbors?

The second generation are the worst ones. Its generally the same with Mexicans in the US.
>muh La Raza

How fucking pathetic are you?
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THIS COUNTRY IS DONE FOR FUCK THESE MUDSLIMES

where do I move to bros im gonna kill myself
>>
>>56487820
more like
>returning to the west because ISIS life is too hard
>maybe i can seek glory like french bros once i get back to a nice country
>what do you mean no military aged men allowed?
>return to ISIS to tell them i didnt really mean to defect
>executed
>such is life as a faggot
>>
>>56490245
If you're not in Toronto/Montreal you'll more than likely never see them.

>tfw I live in Toronto

At least I live in a decently affluent white/Asian neighborhood.
>>
>>56487827
The women will be too busy sucking white dick to wear suicide veat
>>
Before you know it, these women and children will be petitioning the government to bring over their jihadist "daddies" to reunite the family, or pressure the Trudeau administration to let in more "refugees" because of "muh feelings" and "you did it for me, why not them?". Before you know it we'll have these animals everywhere like in Europe.

Gonna be a slippery slope.
>>
>>56486627
fucking nice, this it how you do refugees. Enjoy all that brown pussy canada
>>
>>56486627
>tfw non-whites are now required to check their privileges
I wonder which "oppressed subset of peoples" will win the social justice war.
>>
File: 1446854530749.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1446854530749.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>56486627
comfy news desu
>>
Women can be violent too. This is clear sex discrimination that maybe the UN should do something about.
>>
File: Calais.png (3 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
Calais.png
3 MB, 1832x1754
>>56491185
Nice SJW reference.
>>
Personally, I don't care who they bring over. I'm glad Trudeau is helping those in need because that's who we are as a nation.

It doesn't' matter if your part of the white, black or arab race, the thing we share in common is that we are all part of the human race.
>>
File: Trump 15.jpg (61 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
Trump 15.jpg
61 KB, 598x336
>>56491375
Yup, looks like we are gonna have to build a wall between Canada too. Don't even think of running to here when the Muslims take over.
>>
>>56486627
>"check your male privilege"
>sorry
>>
>>56487004
Not the black ones.
>>
>>56491375
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>56486627
>implying the "refugees" won't just identify as trans*
>>
>>56487004
We dont need shitskin or muslim men
Just third world dessert pussy
>>
>>56486627
So, just like Kosovo, then.
https://www.opencanada.org/features/when-the-refugees-came-snapshots-from-five-compassionate-moments-in-canadas-history/#1999-the-wave-of-kosovars
>>
>>56491375
I found the faggot
We need more third world pussy in tje western world
>>
>>56486627
that's better than what I expected
the immigration screening here is way tighter than France or Germoney
>>
>>56491486
well according to your nigger muslim president you'll be taking more than us, also he's gonna take all those young single men
>>
File: 1444179157659.jpg (1 MB, 3744x2808) Image search: [Google]
1444179157659.jpg
1 MB, 3744x2808
>>56491930
>>
File: 1447763847829.jpg (512 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447763847829.jpg
512 KB, 500x500
>>56486627
>only unaccompanied men a security concern
why do people forget that muslims have no problem strapping bombs to women and children?
is it gonna take an all female terrorist massacre for them to pull their head out of their ass?
>>
File: Infidel Nation.jpg (102 KB, 720x736) Image search: [Google]
Infidel Nation.jpg
102 KB, 720x736
>>56491930
I'm moving to Alaska, cold should keep the roaches away, for a while...
>>
>>56490905
Nice picture.
>>
>>56491878
It's the exact same plan than the 1999 Kosovo refugee crisis. Families, women and children only. Screening to see i they are really from Syria. Living on military bases for months so that they can learn English / French etc.
>>
File: women make inferior parents.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
women make inferior parents.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
taking away fathers is far worse than letting in a few good strong men who want to make the world a beter place but happen to be muslim
>>
As if that's going to stop ISIS from sending fuckers over there.
>be ISIS
>take random woman and child
>accompany with man
>pls canada help poor al syriuah refug
>???
>profit
>>
A vast amount of /pol/ has it's panties in way too much of a twist over Islam. It's like they have zero confidence or something.
>>
>>56492131
They are not taking away the fathers, anon. Families that have fathers stay together. Men that does not have families stay behind.
>>
>>56492131
>a few good strong men who want to make the world a beter place but happen to be muslim
>a few
>want to make a world a "beter" place
>muslim

lol baka desu senpai
>>
they can plan that shit all they want. what they get are 80%-90% 20-45 year old males. like europe and the batch that showed up in new orleans

its because the majority of women and children had been bought by south africa and they refused to hand them over and when the international community demanded they hand them over they found most had been used as sex slaves and had aids and the men didnt want them back so yea theres that. just so you dont feel to bad for the men they sold them to the human traffickers to get money to go to europe
>>
>>56492328
this is just common sense , how come a country in war doesnt use compulsory enlistment for unmarried adults ? I mean we had to fight in WW2 to save jews and these sandniggers cant even save their own country.

s.m.h f.a.m
>>
>implying women won't blow themselves up
>implying children won't become suicide bombers in a few years
>>
>>56492455
Because fathers with families prefer to run the fuck out and pass the porous as fuck borders, instead of fighting for a (back then) sinking ship?
>>
>>56491715
>let foreigners in the country, paid for by the tax payers
>how compassionate :)

>Under the Joint Assistance Sponsorship (JAS) program, the federal government entered into partnerships with private groups to assist them in integrating Kosovar refugees in communities throughout the country
And it's funny how they admit the only reason they shill for it, is because liberal shit is easy money
>>
>>56492510
It's like these cankeks don't research worth a shit and just jump on the liberal band wagon since its flashier.
>>
Men will claim to be gay and your faggot loving pm will let them in.
>>
File: 2.jpg (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
10 KB, 420x420
>>56488123
He can't do that, can he?
He's not going to be President anymore next year?
>>
>>56492345
discriminating against men is worse than against mudslimes.
>>
>>56492829

>He can't do that

He already started shipping them in in secret even if governors, and american citizens are telling him to NO.
>>
>>56488533
>Literally a common Pepe card
>1600 ATK

Would never make it into anyones deck desu senpai
>>
>>56492930
but these are mudslime men
>>
>>56493141
mudslime men > mudslime women
>>
>>56491878
just wait till trudeau gives them citizenship and reunification can happen
>>
This must be that male privilege I hear so much about
>>
>>56492155
No it doesn't work like that see we have security screening and we use Syria's top notch documentation of all their citizens to assure they are safe

Even though we can't do that with our own citizens we can with them because Syria is so good at keeping tabs on their citizens :^]
>>
>>56492510

>11th of September 2021 , Toronto
>you wake up
>birds chipping
>turn on tv
>BREAKING NEWS : terror everywhere
>wtf.png
>you decide to look out the window
>thick smoke coming off buildings in the distance
>some of them are missing
>suddenly hear a loud simultaneous allah akbar
>the building next to yours explodes in 20 different spots
>you look down the street
>bodies everywhere
>you notice a pack of femens being gang raped by about 30 muslims
>what a day to protest half naked
>hear a loud knock on your door
>"ALLAH AKBAR ?"
>you reach for your gun
>realise this is canada , you dont have a gun
>you decide do hide in the closet
>they start ramming the door
>it finally breaks down
>thisistheend.png
>you hear footsteps getting closer
>you cant help but think of the femens getting gang raped
>let off a loud grin
>itsover.exe
>as they open the closet , a large smirk shows on your face
>3 terrorists stand before you , smirking at them with a boner
>they smirk
>gang rape you in the closet then cut your head off
>still smirking
>>
File: 1448079296144.jpg (282 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
1448079296144.jpg
282 KB, 1000x554
>>56493445
>>
>Only women and children allowed

>No one shows up
>>
with that billion dollars we could send niggers back to africa. our government chooses to bring the criminals in instead of sending the criminals out.
>>
File: SYRf.jpg (462 KB, 1455x719) Image search: [Google]
SYRf.jpg
462 KB, 1455x719
There will be NO qt single syrian female refugees for us to fuck. The majority of the women will be married, fat and shelling out baby Ahmeds.
>>
>>56493647
The one on the left is still ugly as fuck.
>>
Feminism continues to be misandrism as per usual.

The UN program, and the program Obongo wants to use to vette and relocate Syrians looks about the same - only 2% or so of those being accepted are males of combat age.

If you're a young Syrian male (of the exact age group 90% of this board's posters belong to, largely, reaching on up into the 50s), you have to either stay in your nation and watch as it crumbles around you, fight amongst a quagmirious ever-changing battlefield with many fronts and many different factions vying for control, or simply attempt to illegially emigrate into Europe.

There's simply no good option for young, patriotic, Syrian males. I feel sorry for them, they're fucking considered guilty by association simply for having lived in a certain nation and being born a certain sex.
>>
>>56493647
Are you sure about that? That's like saying that 100,000 Japanese 18-30 year old female refugees would be bad because life is not like anime and they are not all qt3.14s

Besides, how will the women be fat? Syria doesn't have McDonalds or Coca Cola
>>
>>56493758
Fuck em all they would kill you in a second to take your place. Bring them here and fire up the gas chambers. Make it happen trump
>>
Time to move to Canada and flaunt some money to get some Syrian pussy, then head home.
>>
>>56493535
With that billion dollars, we could house all of our nation's homeless, the Canadian refugees that everyone wants to pretend don't exist.
>>
File: Trudcuck3.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
Trudcuck3.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
>>56486627

So the terrorists bring their slave wife and child along with them.

Good to know that all terrorists have families and that there will be collateral damage regardless, now the good guys need to get out too the next time theres a bomb or a shooting because they enabled the male terrorists into the country

>(also, this is gender discrimination because one of the suicide bombers was a woman in france)

>this doesnt actually solve the problem or make us safer
>>
>>56494024
Don't worry, it's not the result of the attack in Paris that the policy is like this, it's been the norm for the entirety of the War on Terror - any male, approx 15-60, is considered to be a possible threat, for being of "combat age."

That's the UN's doing. The US helped, though.
>>
>kidnap a woman in any country you're illegally moving through
shouldn't be hard for these guys
>>
>>56494158

Its because of ongoing security concerns, its from 2 hours ago. Its a change. We let in anyone, Germany lets in anyone, the states doesnt take Christians, they take muslims instead.

A US general said there just flat out isnt the information available to actually conduct background security checks, they arent working with the Syrian government, they have absolutely zero fucking information on any of these people. Its like when Castro sent over all his insane people and the US had to just take them in.

Zero information, security checks are impossible and anyone who tells you they can check anything, even their name or date of birth is fucking delusional and not to be listened to in regards to any subject.
>>
the only thing i hate more than mudslimes is women, fuck this.
>>
wouldnt this just anger more autistic mudslimes into joining ISIS? they're just like robots and would probably think we're importing their women to rape.
>>
>>56494384
Should be zero refgees desu
>>
...We've already seen this in Sweden.

The males just lie and say they're children.

Someone here must have those pictures with like Sweden's fastest 14 year old who is obviously like 22 or something.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.